Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Saying The Words " I Love You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saying The Words " I Love You" (686 Views)

Confused! Don't Know If She's Saying The Truth Or Playing Me!!! Help!! / 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “I Love You” / 10 Of The Most Evil Responses Nigerian Girls Give To The Words “ I Love You ” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saying The Words " I Love You" by Anfieldboss: 10:17am On May 22, 2017
I'm in a relationship with a beautiful and amazing young lady. I'll be 27 in a few months and she will be 24 in a few months time. I love her very much and even plan to marry her next year God willing. I have made known my intentions to her and she is my first.

Just that I have one problem, I find it hard saying the words "I love you" to her. She knows I love her very much and in fact she is the only girl I have ever said those words to but after phone calls, I just don't know how to end it with the "I love you" as most couples do. I'm also not used to calling her pet names like baby, sweetheart, darling and so on.

How do I learn and get used to saying these things. I know ladies love to hear them, especially from their guys. I don't want her to think I don't love her, which I actually do. I'm just not used to it, she is my first and I hope she will be my one and only.
Re: Saying The Words " I Love You" by sagerasaq: 10:26am On May 22, 2017
Most words are best typed..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Saying The Words " I Love You" by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2018
Anfieldboss:

I'm in a relationship with a beautiful and amazing young lady. I'll be 27 in a few months and she will be 24 in a few months time. I love her very much and even plan to marry her next year God willing. I have made known my intentions to her and she is my first.

Just that I have one problem, I find it hard saying the words "I love you" to her. She knows I love her very much and in fact she is the only girl I have ever said those words to but after phone calls, I just don't know how to end it with the "I love you" as most couples do. I'm also not used to calling her pet names like baby, sweetheart, darling and so on.

How do I learn and get used to saying these things. I know ladies love to hear them, especially from their guys. I don't want her to think I don't love her, which I actually do. I'm just not used to it, she is my first and I hope she will be my one and only.

pls reply my pm...I need a vital info from u
Re: Saying The Words " I Love You" by w1n5t0n(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Don't rush into a confession of obsession. Perhaps you just have restricted affect.
Re: Saying The Words " I Love You" by Anfieldboss: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Randy91:

pls reply my pm...I need a vital info from u

Replied.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Expect All Goodlooking Boys To Be Their Friends? / Choose Wisely / Chat Rooms 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.