Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos (20736 Views)

TCN Announces Planned Power Outage In Lagos And Ogun State / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris After A 5-Day Official To France / NERC, Eko DISCO Sued For N50m Over Exorbitant Bill, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by idrisolaide(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2017
Turks:
Ope o. It didn't affect the mainland this time around

And what guarantee the Mainland that you will get 2hrs4mins per day?
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by DollarAngel(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2017
Good
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by idrisolaide(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Lol, You don't neeed to announce.

It's the usual thing, just tell us when you will bring it back.

Dem just want dey take style copy Developed and Civilized Country..
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 11:13am On May 22, 2017
Minister of Darkness embarassed
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by aminu790(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2017
Any serious government can fix power problem in six month -Fashola
The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP -Fashola (July 12, 2014) The nation
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Jabioro: 11:14am On May 22, 2017
Announcing five days power outages, would she announce another five free light days..
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by excanny: 11:16am On May 22, 2017
Chukazu:
Between EKO DISCO and IKEJA DISCO, I don't which one is more disgruntled

Which one is ultimate "kill joy"?

Ikeja Electric is the worst disco, followed by Ibadan Electric.

Their own maintenance na 1 month+ and counting.

1 Like

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16am On May 22, 2017
5 fucking days of black out in the Giant of Africa? in one of the richest state in the country

SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Even 12hours black out in Ghana is confirm war, not to talk of 24hours

SHAME on Zoogeria.
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Turks: 11:17am On May 22, 2017
Loooooooooooooooooooool. At least there's hope.
idrisolaide:

And what guarantee the Mainland that you will get 2hrs4mins per day?
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:17am On May 22, 2017
since 38 years ago, power supply has been very erratic and no solution
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:19am On May 22, 2017
Thunder fire em
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by idrisolaide(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2017
Turks:
Loooooooooooooooooooool. At least there's hope.

Hope say?
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:20am On May 22, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
5 fucking days of black out in the Giant of Africa? in one of the richest state in the country

SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Even 12hours black out in Ghana is confirm war, not to talk of 24hours

SHAME on Zoogeria.

Ghanaians also pay twice as much in electricity bills as does the average Nigerian.....and they do not do things like refusing to pay bills.

You can't give what you don't have.

When last did you pay your bills.?

3 Likes

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by decemberlog(f): 11:24am On May 22, 2017
seriously
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Babysho(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2017
Ok. I think what they meant is they're adding an extra five days to the six months of electricity outage?
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by necyka: 11:25am On May 22, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Lol, You don't neeed to announce.

It's the usual thing, just tell us when you will bring it back.

Seems you didn't read through to the end because the restoration period is stated there.
Moreover, CHANGE is inevitable and i think the power sector is gradually accepting it.

HUMANS are difficult to please. if them announce WAHALA! if not still WAHALA!
Please accept the development and get developed.
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:25am On May 22, 2017
Please when is Fashola connecting us to the GENCOS grin grin grin
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:28am On May 22, 2017
it doesn't affect the mainland.
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by calberian: 11:30am On May 22, 2017
Going by the previous comments so far, I appreciate the service in my part of town.

I mean, there was an outage yesterday for about 3 hours and I almost went beserk. In fact, almost everyday since December 2016, there's an outage that lasts for between 2mins and 10hrs.

Make I no mention the location. We sabi ourselves. There are others like Jakande Estate and Ilupeju that enjoy similar relatively good power supply.

E go beta for naija one day
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Nobody: 11:45am On May 22, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew....we said we want light for eternity....teir are talkin abt 5days....and yet dere is no light in som other part of the state....since 1960 ....dere is no hop for nigeria......oma seun
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by DJInfluence: 11:48am On May 22, 2017
They are sounding like dem even dey give light self. If they like let dem take the light for 1 month, we no go notice because light no dey stay before. So dey should gerarahiar grin grin grin
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by JeffreyJames(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2017
We experienced our own last week sha
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2017
After the 5 days and there comes estimated bills. this electricity company is just a joke
Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 22, 2017
9jakohai:

Ghanaians also pay twice as much in electricity bills as does the average Nigerian.....and they do not do things like refusing to pay bills.

You can't give what you don't have.

When last did you pay your bills.?

what bill? you probably think power workers carry ladder from house to house trying to cut light

Lmfao, we use prepaid meter here and you can monitor the usage of your appliances better instead of printing out fake bills like you do

Enjoy your third world status. No wonder you don't have power, you want everything cheap, everyone has moved on from power crisis except

Nigeria, keep looking for cheap shit, i spend the eqivalanet of NGN5k every month for uninterrupted power supply, i'm sure you only pay 1k that's

why you don't have light. Keep defending mediocrity and your government will keep using the lower class to play ball.

1 Like

Re: Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos by tonob: 12:10pm On May 22, 2017
Useless announcement. Its been everyday outage, so why announcing it as if you have been distributing power. The only duty EKO DISCO is known for is issuance of crazy bills.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles / President Buhari And Abdelfattah el-Sisi Parley On Counter Terrorism / Obasanjo: "Oil Belongs To Nigeria ..." Ozekhome Disagrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.