Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) (48168 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gives $2,000 To Ghanaian Student Who Sowed Seed With House Rent / Apostle Suleman Gives His Church Member N500k & Brand New Nissan Jeep(pics) / Apostle Suleman Gives One Of His Pastors N400k & Brand New Jeep(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by felixomor: 5:32pm On May 22, 2017
Edu3Again:

No use bible lie angry
I hear u
Even when another person partially corroborated the story..

Anything that helps u sleep. Mahn
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by ipodstinks: 5:51pm On May 22, 2017
Some ppl will just die cos of apostle issue.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 22, 2017
Jesus was never rally round because of the money or food he wants to give to people but because of the exceeding power of divine manifestation that changes the lives of people, when he did the miracle of bread and fish and they enjoyed it and were coming again in troops, he called them bluff that they all ran away, unhnmnn watch it, I say watch it.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by curvilicious: 6:37pm On May 22, 2017
Did they use his suit to test paint?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:38pm On May 22, 2017
Please who owns the money he is doling out?

I think government should start taxing churches and mosques.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 22, 2017
yeah! right! TV pastors all these staged managed gifts by pastors, try finding the reciever of the 2million bucks he would have disappeared before you say HEY! you! these crooked pastors will do anything i mean anything! to keep their gullible followers believing.

the crooked pastor and the so called corpers are all in on it.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 22, 2017
An2elect2:
LOL Who made these men pastors?
You and I know it can't be the God of the Bible.

True Talk, I Think He Is Paying For Services Rendered, I See A Future Otobo In Midst Of The Corpers.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2017
damosky12:

That's your thinking, sir. Prove from the Scriptures how he couldn't have been called by God.

Can't called MOGs make doctrinal errors sometimes?
Can't predictions be averted sometimes?
Why can't a pastor be into politics?

Scriptures please.

Love ur posts and signature.

Just have to follow u.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by osamaBUSH(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2017
ijebuloaded:
Why are dey fighting upstairs?
The Apostility of Apostle Suleiman na hin dey cause d hostility upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by kullozone(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2017
I'm not a christian and I don't like pastors but I just realised that most of you critisizing him are hypocrates(crates for carrying hippos).... Both the christians (especially that mumu An2elect) and non christians. Na una sabi sha but I hate all of you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 9:04pm On May 22, 2017
quentin06:

True Talk, I Think He Is Paying For Services Rendered, I See A Future Otobo In Midst Of The Corpers.
LOL
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Abdul124(m): 9:05pm On May 22, 2017
Thank God for ur life.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 9:06pm On May 22, 2017
kullozone:
I'm not a christian and I don't like pastors but I just realised that most of you critisizing him are hypocrates(crates for carrying hippos).... Both the christians (especially that mumu An2elect) and non christians. Na una sabi sha but I hate all of you.
Liar. You love them as fake as they come
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by springtech(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2017
Apostle, wait for me. I go show for church next sunday. Me self need money ooo.

Hard work is good, but wise work is better.
Check My Signature, see how i make cool cash weekly seamlessly.
Here we don't know recession.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 22, 2017
Shey ukwu dey?

Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2017
That's a good gesture from him, may almighty God continue to guide and protect him.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 22, 2017
gypsey:
yeah! right! TV pastors all these staged managed gifts by pastors, try finding the reciever of the 2million bucks he would have disappeared before you say HEY! you! these crooked pastors will do anything i mean anything! to keep their gullible followers believing.

the crooked pastor and the so called corpers are all in on it.
Your case even worst. No redemption at all
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 22, 2017
quentin06:

Ignorance is disease that some you didn't read were it was stated that it's a normal routine to assist corp members
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 22, 2017
kullozone:
Christians in Nigeria are their worst enemies.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by afponline: 12:28am On May 23, 2017
Good acts should be applauded.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by afponline: 12:31am On May 23, 2017
May God bless Apostle Johnson Suleiman
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17am On May 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Ignorance is disease that some you didn't read were it was stated that it's a normal routine to assist corp members

We all know his normal routine, unlike those of your that are captive inmates of his gullible flock.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Folumade1: 7:30am On May 23, 2017
my Major concern is not the act of giving, but giving in the public in the view of everyone****

it is not in anyone's position to question who a real man of God is or not*****

The Bible says with their act we shall know them******

I think the act of giving should be done secretly where our heavenly father can reward us than in the Open like the pharisees when they drop their offerings ****

Is anyone aware that 2face donated a huge sum of money and presently funds an NGO that treats eyes related surgical issues for those who could not afford an operation? ****

I am not sure it is in any news on social media****

@ All on NL we need to be wary of comments we make especially about in quote " Men of God" Let's just drop our comments and waka pass jejely****

You all should have a great day ahead. smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman Gives N2million To Corpers Who Visited Him (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On May 23, 2017
If the money was spent back to the same people who pay tithe in your own church,it would have been better
The poor masses will pay their last kobo as tithe in ur church,only for him to donate to another people
Somehow for this pastor o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam / Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.