Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? (1418 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Have U Ever Turned Down A Girls Proposal ? What Was Her Reaction? / Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Woundedscar(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2017
so guys, I've been asking myself this question for some time now like what's the significance of kneeling down to propose,is it a necessity?, because kneeling down to propose is the order of the day... if I don't kneel down, does it mean I don't love my woman enough or does it show I'm not romantic enough? our fathers didn't do that, but they still live happily with their wives...

Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 22, 2017
I don't even understand the rationale behind this kneeling to propose of a thing,even if na to throw the ring and say"wo,se o size e?"I don't mind,all na proposal.
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by PointZerom: 12:48pm On May 22, 2017
It is total foolishness of this adulterous generation. Copy copy Don kill people. I think it was adopted through movies. A man that knows his onion and yam won't do such rubbish. After they have committed fornication with a lady for many years, they will go kneel down and ask her to marry them. Mumu people.

After two weeks I met my wife, I called her aside one day I told her that I want to marry her. I didn't kneel down or see her pant until our wedding night. If you are a man, this is what you should do.

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Fuckshiit: 12:49pm On May 22, 2017
Tiny23:
I don't even understand the rationale behind this kneeling to propose of a thing,even if na to throw the ring and say"wo,se o size e?"I don't mind,all na proposal.

All D fûçking lies for some blöödyfûçkiñg cheap "likes"
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 22, 2017
PointZerom:
It is total foolishness of this adulterous generation. Copy copy Don kill people. I think it was adopted through movies. A man that knows his onion and yam won't do such rubbish. After they have committed fornication with a lady for many years, they will go kneel down and ask her to marry them. Mumu people.

After two weeks I met my wife, I called her aside one day I told her that I want to marry her. I didn't kneel down or see her pant until our wedding night. If you are a man, this is what you should do.

I would have liked this your post but,your dp depicts tribalism.
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 22, 2017
Fuckshiit:

All D fûçking lies for some blöödyfûçkiñg cheap "likes"

I'm not fu cking lying,I don't fuvking feed on likes.
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by PointZerom: 12:52pm On May 22, 2017
Tiny23:

I would have liked this your post but,your dp depicts tribalism.

Your comment have sold you out.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by engrMikemd(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2017
sign of respect
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Lionessza(f): 12:54pm On May 22, 2017
I find it boring, uncreative and recycled , I would slap you across the face if you proposed to me this way.
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 22, 2017
When you don't understand the purpose of a thing, abuse is inevitable. If you're not in for kneeling to propose, why don't you figure out how you'd propose that best suit you.
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 22, 2017
PointZerom:

Your comment have sold you out.

hahahaha
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 22, 2017
It's not necessary nor is it mandatory. I believe so something because you understand it's significance not because everyone does it.

Kneeling was originally something someone who was showing humility/respect or admitting defeat did. It's broken down this way.
Respect. Honor. Surrender.

Respect: The man is showing humility by kneeling it's his way of paying homage to the woman he would like to spend the rest of his life with

Honour: On his knees he is paying homage to her womb. The womb that life springs from.

Surrender: He is giving up his life as a singleton and embracing that of being a married man, faithful to his wife in all aspects of life and also a a husband who will promise to raise a family with her.
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 22, 2017
Tiny23:

Naso u desperate reach??.. I get one small ring wey fit size u here ooo.

Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 22, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Naso u desperate reach??.. I get one small ring wey fit size u here ooo.

bring it now but, I'm not ripe for marriage yet.
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 22, 2017
Tiny23:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 22, 2017
itsJude:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hi,stranger
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by PointZerom: 1:19pm On May 22, 2017
Tiny23:

hahahaha

You are yaffing at me abi?.

Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 22, 2017
Tiny23:

You don't mind being lord of the ring? No wahala...let me do the needful sharpally.... sliding yaaaaa
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by marvin902(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2017
Raine80:
It's not necessary nor is it mandatory. I believe so something because you understand it's significance not because everyone does it.

Kneeling was originally something someone who was showing humility/respect or admitting defeat did. It's broken down this way.

Respect: The man is showing humility by kneeling it's his way of paying homage to the woman he would like to spend the rest of his life with

Honour: On his knees he is paying homage to her womb. The womb that life springs from.

Surrender: He is giving up his life as a singleton and embracing that of being a married man, faithful to his wife in all aspects of life and also a a husband who will promise to raise a family with her.

sometimes i wonder if you and wikipedia are friends undecided undecided
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by smardray(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2017
me kneeling down means i'm praying,in this case im praying for forgiveness,cos she's definitely not getting marriage in the next 3years
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:49pm On May 22, 2017
Raine80:

Its a matter of choice,bt it seems nowadays ladies attach too much importance to dat singular act
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2017
Raine80:

Nice points about the significance but really it doesn't mean jack in the grand scheme of things...
Re: Is It A Necessity To Kneel Down Before Proposal,what's The Significance? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 22, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Nice points about the significance but really it doesn't mean jack in the grand scheme of things...
The first part of that post have "it's not necessary nor is it mandatory" It might not mean "jack" to you but for many it does.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Dating A Virgin / Check Out This Viral Photo Of Topless Plus-size Ladies / Photos: Facebook User Claims This 11year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.