Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) (6334 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by SamoaJoe: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2018
Guys be careful nowadays. Gone are those days when guys are regarded as the Alpha males. Girls have evolved to very dangerous Animals. A Nigerian single girl these days is an atomic weapon waiting to explode. A Nigerian single girl can date 30 guys at a time and maybe fucck all of them same time. They are not smiling. After running the whole Nigeria round, they will enter church, reinstall a new windows and come out in the market again as Tokumbor. Making things worse is that most of them are disease sharers. They share it intentionally these days. Anyways, they can only get to randy small boys. Not big Alpha wolves like me.

Back to topic. Before you buy her that car to propose, before you kneel down and treat her like a queen, before you lick her down there, before you regard her like you won a jackpot, ALWAYS DEMAND HER VIN. A Nigerian girl is like every other used car. Emphasis on the word used because you can barely find a virgin girl these days in Nigeria. Expecting to See a Nigerian virgin one day is like expecting Buhari to Become a Catholic Today and Hand Over Power to Nnamdi Kanu (God Bless This Great Man Wherever He Is)! Which is an impossibility till forever.

If you can get a Nigerian Girl VIN, you will be able to check all her;

(1) Flood history (Can she menstruate)

(2) Accident History (How many Abortions)

(3) Salvage Title (Retired Ashawo Or On code Runs Girl)

(4) Disaster Title (Anger Issues That Can Lead To Ur Death

(5) Clean Title (Very Rare Among Nigerian Girls/Women)

Many Nigerian girls are repackaged goods.
Most of them are very dirty under and smell a lot. Its these types that will tell you No Sex Before Marriage. But they want to sell "Garbage In, Garbage Out" to you!

If You are still doubting me, I will illustrate with pictures soon.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by sexy74(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2018
waiting for the pictures.
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by SamoaJoe: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb conductor123 Gofwane lenghtinny Csami
Grayjoy Thermodynamics MhizzAJ Amarabae MISSCONGENIALITY lefulefu
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2018
hmm God help us sha
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2018
How about Genotype that some of us overlook with Levity??

I heard how HIV has disqualified almost all d ladies in one Local govt like that from gettin married to their hearthrobs.....

Love nor go allow som of us care to check out all these

Mercies of the lord please come down to your children...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2018
cool
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2018
GOFRONT:
Love nor go allow som of us care to check out all these
well love wont blind me to know that the girl i am with was once a hardcore abuja runz girl...if she was one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by LessNoise: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Confused on what to say.....
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by SamoaJoe: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2018
A So Called Clean Title On the Streets Of Nigeria. You See how it looks like a Virgin? But these car is a total repackaged Ashawo! Read on!

5 Likes

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by SamoaJoe: 9:59am On Mar 21, 2018
Is This Same Accidented Car In the US! Only a VIN Check can reveal to you that this car was involved in accident. You see how it now looks like a virgin in the pic above?

3 Likes

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Ahh!!....Lefulefu

I no fit doubt you oo grin......Based on who you be, i know say even if she be hardercore runz girl, you go still detect cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by computerglobal(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by SamoaJoe: 10:15am On Mar 21, 2018
Clean Sweet Ride In Nigeria.....

3 Likes

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by SamoaJoe: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Was Once A Retired Ashawo Salvage Title In The US

5 Likes

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by gonkin(m): 10:27am On Mar 21, 2018
I love this op, he's thinking like me. If girls are like cars then i would know all about em. Mere using an obd scanner. For me i feel a QRCODE should be stamped on all ladies cuz some girls u feel are saints from the zygote turns out to be sharing herself amongst guys. And its unfair. Also guys needs the same QRCODE. Cuz some guys cant stay a day without using the public toilet(prostitute)

6 Likes

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2018
GOFRONT:
Ahh!!....Lefulefu

I no fit doubt you oo grin......Based on who you be, i know say even if she be hardercore runz girl, you go still detect cheesy grin
dem always dey leave signals about them dat u find it hard to ignore.take note dat ladies wey dey too form holy holy actually have something to hide grin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Papanwamaikpe: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2018
This op is a real G! make I follow you asap!

10 Likes

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Harddiskng(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2018
cheesy

The struggle is real. Oh Lord! save us from Karishika.

2 Likes

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Guys be careful nowadays. Gone are those days when guys are regarded as the Alpha males. Girls have evolved to very dangerous Animals. A Nigerian single girl these days is an atomic weapon waiting to explode. A Nigerian single girl can date 30 guys at a time and maybe fucck all of them same time. They are not smiling. After running the whole Nigeria round, they will enter church, reinstall a new windows and come out in the market again as Tokumbor. Making things worse is that most of them are disease sharers. They share it intentionally these days. Anyways, they can only get to randy small boys. Not big Alpha wolves like me.

Back to topic. Before you buy her that car to propose, before you kneel down and treat her like a queen, before you lick her down there, before you regard her like you won a jackpot, ALWAYS DEMAND HER VIN. A Nigerian girl is like every other used car. Emphasis on the word used because you can barely find a virgin girl these days in Nigeria. Expecting to See a Nigerian virgin one day is like expecting Buhari to Become a Catholic Today and Hand Over Power to Nnamdi Kanu (God Bless This Great Man Wherever He Is)! Which is an impossibility till forever.

If you can get a Nigerian Girl VIN, you will be able to check all her;

(1) Flood history (Can she menstruate)

(2) Accident History (How many Abortions)

(3) Salvage Title (Retired Ashawo Or On code Runs Girl)

(4) Disaster Title (Anger Issues That Can Lead To Ur Death

(5) Clean Title (Very Rare Among Nigerian Girls/Women)

Many Nigerian girls are repackaged goods.
Most of them are very dirty under and smell a lot. Its these types that will tell you No Sex Before Marriage. But they want to sell "Garbage In, Garbage Out" to you!

If You are still doubting me, I will illustrate with pictures soon.

grin Bro I really wish I could get a Nigerian girl VIN database so I do some research when I start making marriage plans cheesy

When I want to buy a car from the US I always run a VIN check through Autocheck and CARFAX. A similar database for Nigerian ladies will be needed ASAP cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by tayo60(f): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2018
@Samoajoe, can you tell me more about Finn Barlor, Bray Wyyat and Roman Reigns? Going with ur moniker. grin

1 Like

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Blackfire(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
The op is confused...

I know a guy who married a retired olosho, i can tell you that his house is a mimi heaven on earth...

Dont generalised...

I have also seen a guy who disvirgined his 19+ wife , 12years later the so called wife fu.ckk anything, that even the guy caught her red+green+blue handed.

So whay do u say about that mr VIN number

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Dontquit: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
tayo60:
@Samoajoe, can you tell me more about Finn Barlor, Bray Wyyat and Roman Reigns? Going with ur moniker. grin

He is coming forbu and hope u don't have a dirty past?
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by deafeyez: 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Some men don't have that time checking on these VIN.
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Girls don SUFFER....

what else can I say..??

1 Like

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Ebuka007: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
op is right!!!
I remember dating a girl for 4years nd all she is telling me is dat she is a virgin, I promise my self never to touch her until I gets married to her, but one i said let me check dis my package with no intention of sleeping with her, but brothers and sisters when I checked, the heavens gate was open.
till today am still battling with broken heart. Their is nothing I didt do for this girl.
y keeping dis away from me.

2 Likes

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by mzhorlah(f): 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ebuka007:
op is right!!!
I remember dating a girl for 4years nd all she is telling me is dat she is a virgin, I promise my self never to touch her until I gets married to her, but one i said let me check dis my package with no intention of sleeping with her, but brothers and sisters when I checked, the heavens gate was open.
till today am still battling with broken heart. Their is nothing I didt do for this girl.
sorry,you were heart broken.

She might just have decided she doesn't wanna have sex again .her approach was just wrong.

Back to the Op,you were right till you said 'Waiting for a Nigerian girl is like ...' Really That's myopic darling

3 Likes

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by sirjoeii(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ebuka007:
op is right!!!
Eyah... Sorry brother. I feel your pain
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by josef1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ebuka007:
op is right!!!

Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by StarBukola(f): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by femi4: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Checking VIN is not enough, check the engine condition. Some of them have womb/ovaries issue
Re: Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ebuka007:
op is right!!!
Na wah for u oo.. U no know say them dey test am? cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Worst Experience Using A Condom? / Signs To Know When A Girl Is Cheating On You / oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.