Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Is This The Future? (photos) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Future? (photos) (15010 Views)

Does God Really Know The Future? / How Atheist See The Future Vs How Christians See It / Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by noobtheloser(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2017
onyenze123:

Do you know what abnormal means? what is abnormal can also be natural
That doesn't mean homosexuality is abnormal
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Humanistme: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
yeah
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by budaatum: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Would I be disappointed? Absolutely. Who doesn't want their gene to be passed down from generation to generation?
But it's their choice. Whatever they choose, man. I can't force my choice down their throats.
Yes I can child! I can teach/indoctrinate you with values I want you to have. I'd even use the fear of hell, deprivation of food, my love for you or whip you if I were those ways inclined. Of course once you are grown enough to go your own way my control stops. I'll have to chose if I love you just the way you are in the end.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by RosaConsidine: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
Amberon:
And i guess since there are some species of animals that kill their offsprings (eg cocks) then it is okay for humans to murder their children too. Homosexuality has not been proven to not be a choice sir. All that is just speculation.

Homosexuality has not and can never be natural. It is very very unnatural and is even a mental illness Just like transgerism. If only homosexuals existed then the Human race would be wiped out in 100 years. It is no coincidence that homosexuals are 70 times more predisposed to the HIV virus.

How long before people like you start accepting incest relationships. How long before people start marrying object, oh a woman already married the eiffel tower. How dare you even compare homosexuality to blood groups, seriously? Stop glorifying insanity.

I wanted to wait till I've read through all the pages but I just had to pause and reply to this post.

For one, homosexuality will not drive humans to extinction because gay people will always be a minority. Always. Have always been and will always be. This your line of reasoning is akin to saying the entire human race will end up being black because black people exist. It's not possible and sexuality and population cannot be reasoned in this manner.

As for gay people's predisposition to HIV, you do realize it's due to a higher chance tears, cuts or injuries during sex and not one magical susceptibility to the virus. If an HIV positive man has unprotected anal sex with a woman, she stands to be at roughly the same level of risk as any gay person.

Educate yourself.
Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by RosaConsidine: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
And, while I'm not making a case for incest, if we want to go purely by biblical accounts then, on some level, all humans are related. And committing incest on a regular. Where did Cain and Set's wives come from? Did Abraham not marry his cousin, however distant? At what point did incest become a taboo?

Left to me, my biggest problem with incest is the genetic result that might come from such relationships and not necessarily a biblical ban.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Future? (photos) by Ken4Christ: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
How much research can scientists do to find out why people rape minors even to death? The truth about the whole matter is that they are all demonic and x-rays don't see demons but the word of God does.

This was the reason God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. We haven't learnt from history or we don't even believe in some historical record.

It is not man who decides what is morally right or wrong but God.

And God will certainly judge all homosexuals and lesbians. They will all have their part in the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.

If you are one, you can be set free. Just let Jesus into your life and you will be amazed that demon pushing you to do the wrong thing will leave you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Get Whatever You Want From Him Or Her By Spiritual Power / Two Things You Need To Know As A Jehovah's Witness! / Nothing Will Change Our Loyalty To T.B. Joshua – Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.