Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako (62307 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Kswiss001(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2017
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by tayoxx(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2017
ewa ooo..why una dae confuse us na...but we heard that it was fayose DAT sponsored it na
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by cephasdultimate: 3:42pm On May 22, 2017
Hw fayose go take knw am d man no dey watch Yoruba films na but d man suppose knw d girl papa sha such is life
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Runaway: 3:43pm On May 22, 2017
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Dare2Try(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2017
Another propaganda loading up

4 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by serikigoro: 3:43pm On May 22, 2017
Fayose is a complete fraud. If he can not do a showmanship of the occasion the he wont be a part of it, no matter how noble the course is. He must get some publicity stunt from it. Cheap popularity is his drug. Yeye man
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by folyrel(f): 3:44pm On May 22, 2017
Tinubu did so well as he is not a serving Stateman but Fayose is not obliged to use state funds to transport the dead to Lagos. There are so many unresolved issues of the living in Ekiti. Poverty,joblessness,infrastructural decay etc that needs urgent attention. I think that is more relevant than using state funds to bring the dead home.

9 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by OlaMiki: 3:44pm On May 22, 2017
How could u go and meet Fayose a mediocrity person for help. he only specialize in calling camera man to video him giving out a cup of rice or N200.00 or cheese balls MEDIOCRICY Rogue in govt house

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by jconsulting(f): 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
Please who is Moji, in as much that I don't like Fayose...who dem all these celebrities epp ,what has she done for the poor people in the state.God bless her soul

6 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by stexsy(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2017
Most everyone know Moji?

Why did u not send a text message first?

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Hongbenga(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2017
#500 Each = 3X83F2K, 3x7zyph, 3X7YCGB, 3X7NSKB thank me later on 07031843066...Goodluck
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by DSoj(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2017
The Olukayode Salako guy is stupidly foolish .
So someone's death is a way to measure how good who U called to sponsor the burial is.
He is mad.

Which gov wil i call to help me bury my father?
Misuse of words he wll regret.
So cos an actor is dead, govt must foot the bill of the burial?. Nonsense
Its not about Fayose or Tinubu. Its about people that take chances

RIP to the dead.

8 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 22, 2017
those laps
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by TippyTop(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2017
Founder Coordinator of Change Agents of Nigeria Network (CANN), Olukayode Salako thanked Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu for sponsoring the Burial of Moji Olaiya,

You want Fayose to sponsor a partisan Moji, a member of APC leaning Change Agents of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Benekruku(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2017
Whoever was expecting anything good from Fayose deserves to be jailed

Even Ekiti refugees have not gotten anything tangible from him outside rice and NGN200
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose is 100% right.

Why should he use public fund to fly Moji to Nigeria? Even if Moji is a civil servant, was she on government duty in the USA before her demise?

Should government now take responsibility of the burial of every citizen?

Well Done Fayose, I would have done same IF I was in your shoe.
Olaiya was an indegene and Cultural Ambassador of the stat

2 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by OlaMiki: 3:51pm On May 22, 2017
the one that is not dead body nko, what has he done aside eating ponmo on road deceiving people , the one cup of rice, Cheese ball and N200.00 he is been sharing are from whose pulse ?!!!!!!!
folyrel:
Tinubu did so well as he is not a serving Stateman but Fayose is not obliged to use state funds to transport the dead to Lagos. There are so many unresolved issues of the living in Ekiti. Poverty,joblessness,infrastructural decay etc that needs urgent attention. I think that is more relevant than using state funds to bring the dead home.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 22, 2017
ekems2017:
Why must you involved him in transporting the corpse back to Nigeria when it was agreed that she should be burried there and you guys looked for a way of gaining through the poor woman's death.
Pls am not against that woman but it's not everything that a state governor is suppose to be involved.

Tinibu has where he is feeding from and can get money from where ever he wants and you want to compare Fayose who is handling a state money meant for the masses with him.

Pls he didn't do anything wrong in this. It's not his personal money but that of his state.
TonyeBarcanista:
Why should Fayose bear the cost with public funds?

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 22, 2017
jconsulting:
Please who is Moji, in as much that I don't like Fayose...who dem all these celebrities epp ,what has she done for the poor people in the state.God bless her soul

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by wetindeyhappen: 3:52pm On May 22, 2017
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by IYANGBALI: 3:52pm On May 22, 2017
Why are they trying to make something out of nothing?who is Moji that everybody in Nigeria or her state must know her? I'm not a fan of Fayose, but for anyone to use this against him is a no no.

Wetin dem wan bury why dem dey set up committee?bunch of hungry thieves.

2 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 22, 2017
DSoj:
The Olukayode Salako guy us stupidly foolis .
So someone's death is a way to measure how good who U called to sponsor the burial is.
He is mad.

Which gov wil i call to help me bury my father?
Misuse of words he wll regret.
So cos a actor is dead, govt must foot the bill. Nonsense
Its not about Fayose or Tinubu. Its about people that take chances

RIP to the dead.

Olaiya was an indegene and Cultural Ambassador of the state
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 22, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Why are they trying to make something out of nothing?who is Moji that everybody in Nigeria or her state must know her? I'm not a fan of Fayose, but for anyone to use this against him is a no no.

Wetin dem wan bury why dem dey set up committee?bunch of hungry thieves.

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by BlackDBagba: 3:54pm On May 22, 2017
We don't care. We love Fayose. We love our own.... go and die grin
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by IYANGBALI: 3:56pm On May 22, 2017
zxcvb:

so the governor must know her?

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Mandesz(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Founder Coordinator of Change Agents of Nigeria Network (CANN), Olukayode Salako thanked Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu for sponsoring the Burial of Moji Olaiya, especially the transporting of the corpse back to Nigeria, He wrote that the burial committee called Governor Ayo Fayose and he responded that he doesn't know any Moji Olaiya.

He wrote:

WHEN SUCH A MAN OF CRUDE, DIRTY CHARACTER AND ORIENTATION IS IN CHARGE OF LEADERSHIP AND POWER .

Burial Committee:
Your Excellency, Moji Olaiya is dead and as an ambassador of your state, we would appreciate your support to fly her corpse back to Nigeria for befitting burial

Governor:
Who is Moji?! I don't know any Moji. Please, stop disturbing my phone!

What an aberration!
What an akwardness and crudity in leadership!
Meanwhile,

Thank you Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu for always proving it that you remain among the only few reasonable, reliable and benevolent fathers of the Yoruba nation ever since.

Moji's remains are coming back home.

Thank you Jagaban!
Thank you all well meaning Nigerians who have contributed in one way or the other.
Thank you sir!

What a man with such a large heart!

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/olukayode-salako-how-fayose-and-tinubu.html

fayose is very right. no reason to use public fund for moji burial. she Neva deserve that. or tell me why she deserve state burial? many people don't even know moji was from ekiti until her death. thank u fayose for not wasting our money diz time

3 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by GoodGovernance: 3:56pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose is 100% right.

Why should he use public fund to fly Moji to Nigeria? Even if Moji is a civil servant, was she on government duty in the USA before her demise?

Should government now take responsibility of the burial of every citizen?

Well Done Fayose, I would have done same IF I was in your shoe.

But government can use public funds and take responsibility for distributing rice and money on the streets of Ekiti?

Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Collins0609(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2017
Y score a cheap point with a woman death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) / CANEX: Genevieve Nnaji Attends First Public Event In Months (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.