Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako (62309 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by bkool7(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose is 100% right.

Why should he use public fund to fly Moji to Nigeria? Even if Moji is a civil servant, was she on government duty in the USA before her demise?

Should government now take responsibility of the burial of every citizen?

Well Done Fayose, I would have done same IF I was in your shoe.

He is not 100% right
state fund had been used to bury many deseased sons and daughters of Ekiti in the past .
One was held last Friday where Fayose was seen beating the drum
During election they want the people to believe everyone is equal but after the election,the segregation begins . I think what's sauce for the goose should also be for the gander .
This is why such excesses should be abolished because it can't be objectively pursued .
who determines when or why the state should fund a burial ?
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by figure007(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2017
ModusOperandi:
You people are pathetic. So the governor should use public funds to sponsor her burial because??

why are you people talking like this now ? As if this fayose them doesn't have their own billions ... They are not talking about using public funds ..they have their own money even though its from government .... You've all termed it as government funds... Don't even know what else to say
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
And so what? The so called Ambassador is ceremonial not really actual.

She was in the US on her own, she died on her own. It isn't Ekiti people that killed her nor sent her to the USA.

commonsense isn't common afterall
When oshomole told that woman "go and die" u all castigated him.... well it is understandable cuz he's a friend to d govt.

Now fayose did same thing using a different approach and u hate filled, ignorant, double faced bigots are here singing his praises to d high heavens......
Ur mumuness no get part two.. what fayose did was absolutely wrong....
asking who moji was? is absolutely disgusting
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 22, 2017
jack00000:
Is Moji a government official in Ekiti? So because she is a nollywood actress fayose should use public funds to finance her burial, that doesn't make sense. Will other citizen gets such assistance? Because she is a celebrity doesn't give a Bleep. If she z not buoyant enough, she won't go abroad to deliver, so her family should care for that, and her rich sugar husbands. Better things to use money for in Ekiti. Welldone fayose

When oshomole told that woman "go and die" u all castigated him.... well it is understandable cuz he's a friend to d govt.

Now fayose did same thing using a different approach and u hate filled, ignorant, double faced bigots are here singing his praises to d high heavens......
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 22, 2017
tglobal:

It is not the responsibility of the state to bury its indigenes or its cultural ambassadors! How many Ekiti or Lagos State indigenes' funerals have been footed by Fayose, Ambode, Fasola in their capacity as governors? Why should Moji's own be different except of course you are suggesting that anyone whose relatives die outside of their state should request financial assistance from their indigenous state governments?

And yes, he can use public funds to feed the living in his state. That is not a selective exercise as any indigene is entitled to benefit from that. Think about it this way: which do you think indigenes who haven't been paid their salaries would prefer: distribution of food or the burial of their customer ambassador with state funds, even though her role as an ambassador was not the remote or immediate cause of her death?

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Lilimax(f): 4:34pm On May 22, 2017
Collins0609:
Y score a cheap point with a woman death
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by victorDanladi: 4:35pm On May 22, 2017
admax:
I dont like Fayose a bit but wouldn't support such blackmail against him. Is Moji Olaiya of blessed memory ,Awolowo or Azikwe that eveybody must know?

If it has not been politically hijacked, why berating Fayose in the same vain praising Tinubu?

Tinubu's money is our money, he diversified Lagos state money for his personal use hence amassing stupendous wealth. (Fayose too isn't a saint)
..Tinubu diversification of lagos fund for personal use has always been a conspiracy theory!!

Find an evidence,petition the EFCC and ICPC,make your petition public.....
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Mandesz(m): 4:36pm On May 22, 2017
zxcvb:

Are u daft or u are simply uneducated or bereft of common sense..
So sharing ponmo using public fund is a thing of joy.... oh then u would suggest Lagos or Anambra shares ponmo to its tax paying citizens, nonsense!

She was under the payroll of Ekiti hence her taxes were being paid to Ekiti and not Lagos

you asked what her achievement to the states were.. cmon u are a disappointment .... if she was a non achiever the dullar called fayose wouldn't have made her an ambassador, I wish u would make Google ur Friend
now I'm in conclusion, u av no sense. ambassador of ekiti state to wic country? this is awkward. u r simply displaying yo level of ignorance. don't worry fayose will present ekiti budget on burial soon. lol. fool like u will b hapi cos u av no family.

go n die!

3 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by victorDanladi: 4:36pm On May 22, 2017
zxcvb:

even if it is not moji.....As a leader apparently all your followers is known to you!!!

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Awoo88: 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
what is that dead lady's contribution to ekiki state that the governor should she state fund to bring her corps bark
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by ModusOperandi(f): 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
figure007:
why are you people talking like this now ? As if this fayose them doesn't have their own billions ... They are not talking about using public funds ..they have their own money even though its from government .... You've all termed it as government funds... Don't even know what else to say
Even if its his money, shouldn't he get to decide what to do with HIS money huh?

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2017
bkool7:

He is not 100% right
state fund had been used to bury many deseased sons and daughter of Ekiti in the past .
One was held last week where Fayose was seen beating the drum
During election they want the people to believe everyone is equal but after the election the segregation begins . I think what's sauce for the goose should also be for the gander
The man whose Burial was held last week was a former Governor of Western region, which Ekiti state was part of. So, you should expect a semi state burial.

Burial of citizens is NOT part of the responsibilities of government. World over, citizens bury their dead NOT government.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Lilimax(f): 4:39pm On May 22, 2017
Some people wants to use the demise of this beautiful lady to score some yeye political point. embarassed
As if she Moji has begged them some money to cure to her ailing health they'll do something undecided.
Abeg, make una face forward and allow this lady to Rest in Peace.

BTW, all these hullabaloo about her corpse is just one of the vanities of life.

Moji has reached where she's going because after death, come judgement!
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by cytell56: 4:40pm On May 22, 2017
[quote author=TriumphJohnson post=56766205]Founder Coordinator of Change Agents of Nigeria Network (CANN), Olukayode Salako thanked Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu for sponsoring the Burial of Moji Olaiya, especially the transporting of the corpse back to Nigeria, He wrote that the burial committee called Governor Ayo Fayose and he responded that he doesn't know any Moji Olaiya.

He wrote:

WHEN SUCH A MAN OF CRUDE, DIRTY CHARACTER AND ORIENTATION IS IN CHARGE OF LEADERSHIP AND POWER .

Burial Committee:
Your Excellency, Moji Olaiya is dead and as an ambassador of your state, we would appreciate your support to fly her corpse back to Nigeria for befitting burial

Governor:
Who is Moji?! I don't know any Moji. Please, stop disturbing my phone!

What an aberration!
What an akwardness and crudity in leadership!
Meanwhile,

Thank you Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu for always proving it that you remain among the only few reasonable, reliable and benevolent fathers of the Yoruba nation ever since.

Moji's remains are coming back home.

Thank you Jagaban!
Thank you all well meaning Nigerians who have contributed in one way or the other.
Thank you sir!

What a man with such a large heart!

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/olukayode-salako-how-fayose-and-tinubu.html

[/quote

This is APC sabotage, how are we sure the information is true.

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by odi1278(m): 4:44pm On May 22, 2017
Must the Governor foot her burial bills. this is the hypocrisy we have in this country. the Governor should not use public funds to fund burial ceremonies for people who did not serve the country meritoriously.
TriumphJohnson:
Founder Coordinator of Change Agents of Nigeria Network (CANN), Olukayode Salako thanked Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu for sponsoring the Burial of Moji Olaiya, especially the transporting of the corpse back to Nigeria, He wrote that the burial committee called Governor Ayo Fayose and he responded that he doesn't know any Moji Olaiya.

He wrote:

WHEN SUCH A MAN OF CRUDE, DIRTY CHARACTER AND ORIENTATION IS IN CHARGE OF LEADERSHIP AND POWER .

Burial Committee:
Your Excellency, Moji Olaiya is dead and as an ambassador of your state, we would appreciate your support to fly her corpse back to Nigeria for befitting burial

Governor:
Who is Moji?! I don't know any Moji. Please, stop disturbing my phone!

What an aberration!
What an akwardness and crudity in leadership!
Meanwhile,

Thank you Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu for always proving it that you remain among the only few reasonable, reliable and benevolent fathers of the Yoruba nation ever since.

Moji's remains are coming back home.

Thank you Jagaban!
Thank you all well meaning Nigerians who have contributed in one way or the other.
Thank you sir!

What a man with such a large heart!

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/olukayode-salako-how-fayose-and-tinubu.html

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by tglobal(m): 4:45pm On May 22, 2017
zxcvb:

Lol, I am tempted to agree with your first sentence/ line about common sense as I don't think you read my post, otherwise you wouldn't have included this line "here singing his praises to d high heavens". Oga, where are the praises in the post?

Mr common sense, please note that Oshiomole wasn't a friend of the government as you stated when he told a woman to "go and die". Also, he was directly responsible for what the woman was facing then too. No be everybody be APC Vs PDP dummies who cannot isolate issues to address them
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by wyqay: 4:47pm On May 22, 2017
big lie
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by bigfather(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why should Fayose bear the cost with public funds?

Nor mind them.

I have seen people accuse Fayose of wasting govt fund on bringing Moji's corpse to Nigeria when it was first announced that d burial will be sponsored by Ekiti state govt.

Naija pple case tire me. You do, dem go complain, you nor do, dem go still complain !

Hian !

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Awolumote(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2017
Are we saying Fayose should use state fund to fly moji's corpse back to Nigeria?? of what economic benefit to the state.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 22, 2017
Mandesz:

now I'm in conclusion, u av no sense. ambassador of ekiti state to wic country? this is awkward. u r simply displaying yo level of ignorance. don't worry fayose will present ekiti budget on burial soon. lol. fool like u will b hapi cos u av no family.

go n die!

so many uneducated idiots littering d cyber space... she was appointed by d Ekiti state govt as a cultural ambassador of Ekiti... jeez dont u get it..... it isn't a cross-country ambassadorial position... but a position withing Ekiti to boost and rebrand the Ekiti culture.

Guy go enrol in a day care school pls so u don't disgrace ur family name online out of ignorance
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by webincomeplus(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Why should Fayose bear the cost with public funds?

He has sponsored lots of non-state projects with public funds in the past. Even though that's wrong, he shouldn't have replied like a fo.ol. From the way he replied, he didn't accept the request because he didn't know Moji Olaiya. If he did, he would have sponsored the burial - - at least for the show-off that Nigerian politicians are known for.

And to your other post stating that Fayose was right, did you mean he was right by giving such a rash reply?
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Shafiiimran99: 4:51pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose is 100% right.

Why should he use public fund to fly Moji to Nigeria? Even if Moji is a civil servant, was she on government duty in the USA before her demise?

Tru talk
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 22, 2017
Was she on official duties of Ekiti state or Tinubu? Was there no hospital in Ekiti state? Why didn't she used that funds wasted in oversea's hospital in Ekiti state?

Now Buhari is wasting public funds in London hospital, abandoned his country health sectors. What kind of leaders (animals) are we having in this animal kingdom(Nigeria)

They are not even ashamed of themselves to opening their mouths to announced of going for treatment in London.

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by zomby(m): 4:52pm On May 22, 2017
Unlike Fayose, a good leader would have taken a time out to discover who Moji was, before taken such a reaction.

Tinubu is absolutely not a saint in any way, but on a regular he continues to show the leadership skills that are mostly lacking in our society....I guess, it is true that in a town that is full of blind people, an individual with an eye is the KING of such a town.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 22, 2017
tglobal:

Lol, I am tempted to agree with your first sentence/ line about common sense as I don't think you read my post, otherwise you wouldn't have included this line "here singing his praises to d high heavens". Oga, where are the praises in the post?

Mr common sense, please note that Oshiomole wasn't a friend of the government as you stated when he told a woman to "go and die". Also, he was directly responsible for what the woman was facing then too. No be everybody be APC Vs PDP dummies who cannot isolate issues to address them

OK thanks for d correction.. but my point is he could have being so couth with the way he dismissed the request for help
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by bundle33: 4:53pm On May 22, 2017
Why should u call governor fayose looking for attention where no attention at all...all this owambe people....and mojisola olaiya is like normal citizen so stop this sentiment and face normal life..stop this rubbish
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by yaki84: 4:57pm On May 22, 2017
how she tek reach UStates?
Abi she follow waka for leg or na breeze carry am go dey.
Person get money transport herself with her family member(s) go yankee, pay for hospital bills all in dolls, den she come die, una wan make state govt use state funds bring her corpse back.
Abeg will her corpse revive d economy?

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:59pm On May 22, 2017
webincomeplus:

He has sponsored lots of non-state projects with public funds in the past. Even though that's wrong, he shouldn't have replied like a fo.ol. From the way he replied, he didn't accept the request because he didn't know Moji Olaiya. If he did, he would have sponsored the burial - - at least for the show-off that Nigerian politicians are known for.

And to your other post stating that Fayose was right, did you mean he was right by giving such a rash reply?
He was right by turning down the request. You were not there to hear what Fayose said in verbatim, so no need to judge his response based on what a Tinubu boy is saying

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Kyrahv(f): 4:59pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose is 100% right.

oh!tonye d kenya boi...am not disappointed..rofl
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Shafiiimran99: 5:01pm On May 22, 2017
If Fayose said he does't know her, what has done wrong? Y must he responsible for her burial? Y they cannot call nollywood president? As for me, fayose did right thin cos he can't be usin public money for such thin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) / CANEX: Genevieve Nnaji Attends First Public Event In Months (Photos, Video) / “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.