Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako (62310 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by taemilola(f): 8:48pm On May 22, 2017
But, where is her husband?
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by ststyreal(f): 9:23pm On May 22, 2017
idrisolaide:
Olukayode Salako:

You Have Nailed It Already.

WHEN SUCH A MAN OF CRUDE, DIRTY CHARACTER AND ORIENTATION IS IN CHARGE OF LEADERSHIP AND POWER.

What else do you expect?

Shikena.
Arrant Nonsense!!!! It is not by force to sponsor any burial. Is she fayose's mother, father or relation that he has to receive all this insults because he refused sponsoring her corpse back home? Everything is politics in Nigeria. The man is right in this situation. We are too sentimental in this country that we oftenly forget what is ethically right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by jowa16: 9:31pm On May 22, 2017
@tonyebarcanista,let me remain you that apkabio sponsored tuface and annie to a lavish wedding in dubai with the state public fund and you saw nothing bad in that and am sure is one of your mentor,but now you backing fakeyose with his heartless attitude,am sorry for those looking up to you.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2017
jowa16:
@tonyebarcanista,let me remain you that apkabio sponsored tuface and annie to a lavish wedding in dubai with the state public fund and you saw nothing bad in that and am sure is one of your mentor,but now you backing fakeyose with his heartless attitude,am sorry for those looking up to you.
the way some of you reason is pathetic.

Did I tell you, directly or indirectly that I was in support of Akpabio? How can you assume something and believe your flawed assumption? Jesus!!!

For the record, I Don't encourage nor support wasting scarce resources on YEYEBRITIES under any guise.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by bluecircle470: 9:36pm On May 22, 2017
It is so wrong for d so called coordinator or burial committee to disparage Fayose cos of his response. He said he did not know her as i too did not know her. Must he now be condemned for dat?
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Tjiaz(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2017
so we shld fry beans,RIP Moji Olaiya.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by sleeveless: 9:45pm On May 22, 2017
GoodGovernance:

But government can use public funds and take responsibility for distributing rice and money on the streets of Ekiti?

Rubbish!

Gov. Fayose is right to do dat cos he had a manifesto b4 coming to power which d people of Ekiti voted massively 4and he is keeping to dat manifesto which is #stomachinfrastructure#
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by abels(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2017
Politics,,, trying to score Apc cheap points
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Akjwyzepal(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2017
read carefully, i'm writing this without mincing words. i'm from Ekiti state, and I can boldly tell u that fayose is a lousy polithiefcian. He uses media to cajole people from the true him. Fayose is a tout, I repeat an unrepentant tout at that, if u don't know him closely u'll be decieved by his dubious behaviour, he's a noise maker whose lifestyle is nothing to write home about. If u believe anything he says its either u don't know him at all or u where amongst the unfortunate people dat took fayose water, fayose rice and fayose cloth. To the olaiya's from my home town, i can only send my condolence message, may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by ashjay001(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

What concerns the poor here and which Ambassador is she? Honorary Ambassador is a TITLE not an office.

She died in the USA, her people should take Care of her corpse. IT IS NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF GOVERNMENT.

If government start looking at the expenses of every dead no project will go on.

She was making herself and family PROUD not Ekiti state. Beside, she is not the only successful Ekiti indigenous person, dead or alive.

Nobody will give her state burial oga...

When my paternal grandmother we didn't disturb Governor Peter Odili even tho my grandma was a loyal citizen.

Let the owners of dead body bury dead body. Kapish

I dont pray death on u or my self, but, I'm very sure if we both kaput today, u'll get thousands of views n comments, while i'll pray to get a/any mention.

Thats reality! She was prominent in d public sphere n deserves a public burial. She died in Canada, n she's a 2G entertainment personality.

Inbtw, I didnt read abt ur grandma's death on ur nl posts talkless of social media!?grin
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:28pm On May 22, 2017
ashjay001:

I dont pray death on u or my self, but, I'm very sure if we both kaput today, u'll get thousands of views n comments, while i'll pray to get a/any mention.

Thats reality! She was prominent in d public sphere n deserves a public burial. She died in Canada, n she's a 2G entertainment personality.

Inbtw, I didnt read abt ur grandma's death on ur nl posts talkless of social media!?grin
My Dear brother, when a man dies, whatever happen from state burial (or Local government burial), billions of RIPs, Trillions of comments etc are vanity upon vanity. They have ZERO effect on the dead but only on the living.

The woman is dead and her family should bury their dead. They should bury her there if they can't dispose some of her properties to bring her here. She is dead and gone. Government should spend resources on the living and not waste on the dead.

She was successful but I'm sure American government weren't disturbed when Steve Jobs (Apple CEO) died. Several successful people have died, more will still die. But let's focus public resources on the living.

As for my grandmother, she died in 2001, social media weren't in vogue then (No FB, Twitter, IG, NL etc) but Governor Odili was our governor tongue
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by booblacain(m): 11:59pm On May 22, 2017
MrCounselor:

what people dont know is that Fayose actually gave his phone number to all Ekiti indigene to call in at any time and he picks it by himself, so how would he filter every serious case if not brought to his notice officially.
exactly my thoughts.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by klax(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2017
idrisolaide:
Olukayode Salako:

You Have Nailed It Already.

WHEN SUCH A MAN OF CRUDE, DIRTY CHARACTER AND ORIENTATION IS IN CHARGE OF LEADERSHIP AND POWER.

What else do you expect?

Shikena.

Read your post over again dies it make any sense to you and by the who in particular are you referring to amount g the 2 of them

So its fayose now that should pay for Moji burial I guess you and all that too swipe on fayose are dumb. Is that how America take responsibility of any Hollywood that died or is that how Britain do it or should fayose use his state money for someone on her own personal business Then Obaseki of Edo should have pay for Mercy Aigbe hospital bill after being battered by her husband.

Nonsense pls Mr guys if anyone has no sense post to.post here just shut up and hold your peace. Ok
Is Ambode, Ajumobi, Rauf and Amosun not a governor from SW so why must it be fayose Yoruba is yoruba it does not matter your state. You better shut up.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by blackprowler: 1:38am On May 23, 2017
brainpulse:
Fayose won't be involved anywhere he won't be hypocritically noticed

...and you're too dumb to realise he would be more than noticed for flying down a Nollywood dead body for burial? you're the prime example why Nigeria can never progress because you're that much dumb. i pity this country for the animals that populate it
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Caseless: 6:36am On May 23, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose is 100% right.

Why should he use public fund to fly Moji to Nigeria? Even if Moji is a civil servant, was she on government duty in the USA before her demise?

Should government now take responsibility of the burial of every citizen?

Well Done Fayose, I would have done same IF I was in your shoe.
as if he has not been doing other irrelevant things using public funds. He didn't say there was no money or he couldn't, he said he doesn't know her.

If he had turned down the request with reason of "no fund" , I'd support him. He didn't help simply because he didn't know her.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by queenitee(f): 8:42am On May 23, 2017
admax:
I dont like Fayose a bit but wouldn't support such blackmail against him. Is Moji Olaiya of blessed memory ,Awolowo or Azikwe that eveybody must know?

If it has not been politically hijacked, why berating Fayose in the same vain praising Tinubu?

Tinubu's money is our money, he diversified Lagos state money for his personal use hence amassing stupendous wealth. (Fayose too isn't a saint)
I would have loved to support you but the way he spoke/what he said is so wrong. For those people to have asked him for such, he ought to know Moji is someone of importance no matter how little. Even if he doesn't know her, he could have asked about her.
Moji Olaiya? I don't think I know her, who is she? How has she been of help and how may I help her/her family would have solved everything. Even if Moji is a nobody, she is dead and its just like paying respect to the dead, the very last favour he can do her
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by stevetee76(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2017
admax:
I dont like Fayose a bit but wouldn't support such blackmail against him. Is Moji Olaiya of blessed memory ,Awolowo or Azikwe that eveybody must know?

If it has not been politically hijacked, why berating Fayose in the same vain praising Tinubu?

Tinubu's money is our money, he diversified Lagos state money for his personal use hence amassing stupendous wealth. (Fayose too isn't a saint)
do you know how much it will cost to fly the corpse back to this country... I would have blamed Fayose if he refuses to help an helpless patient than flying a corpse back home... Indeed Fayose has proven to be the peoples man in many ways though I am not living in Ekiti neither am I a Citizen of Ekiti.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by official123: 9:43am On May 23, 2017
not everybody that know all the actress
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by sshalom(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2017
This shouldn't be made up as an indication of Gov Fayose's good or bad side. It is not inconceivable that he might not know Moji Olaiya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) / CANEX: Genevieve Nnaji Attends First Public Event In Months (Photos, Video) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.