Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako (62313 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Meet (Photos) / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by ibejichizzy: 3:58pm On May 22, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
Founder Coordinator of Change Agents of Nigeria Network (CANN), Olukayode Salako thanked Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu for sponsoring the Burial of Moji Olaiya, especially the transporting of the corpse back to Nigeria, He wrote that the burial committee called Governor Ayo Fayose and he responded that he doesn't know any Moji Olaiya.

He wrote:

WHEN SUCH A MAN OF CRUDE, DIRTY CHARACTER AND ORIENTATION IS IN CHARGE OF LEADERSHIP AND POWER .

Burial Committee:
Your Excellency, Moji Olaiya is dead and as an ambassador of your state, we would appreciate your support to fly her corpse back to Nigeria for befitting burial

Governor:
Who is Moji?! I don't know any Moji. Please, stop disturbing my phone!

What an aberration!
What an akwardness and crudity in leadership!
Meanwhile,

Thank you Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu for always proving it that you remain among the only few reasonable, reliable and benevolent fathers of the Yoruba nation ever since.

Moji's remains are coming back home.

Thank you Jagaban!
Thank you all well meaning Nigerians who have contributed in one way or the other.
Thank you sir!

What a man with such a large heart!

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/olukayode-salako-how-fayose-and-tinubu.html

so CUs he is a governor he shudnt say his mind again More ova is dat hw to address a message to sumone? Plsssss leave my boss Fayose alone for me biko.... I fit wound person ooo

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 22, 2017
IYANGBALI:
so the governor must know her?

Guy pls try to b educated pls... who made her cultural ambassador of d State if not fayose himself..... which means he knew who moji was...

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by AtlanticBreeze: 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
I smell propaganda. The fool posted the message with "Fayose" but not that of Tinubu.. Anyway, does this coordinator or whatever know that they may have gotten support from gains of drug money? over to you odvanguard

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by sucess001(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2017
This is a stupid article...

to get tinubu some cheap popularity or what?

Nairaland should improve on the kind of stories it moves to FP

irritating!
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 22, 2017
Mandesz:

fayose is very right. no reason to use public fund for moji burial. she Neva deserve that. or tell me why she deserve state burial? many people don't even know moji was from ekiti until her death. thank u fayose for not wasting our money diz time

get sense na.. but d gov can use public funds to buy ponmo and share two cups of rice abi but cannot use d same funds to sponsor the burial of moji Olaiya who was an indigene and Cultural Ambassador of the state

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by sikywonder(m): 4:01pm On May 22, 2017
Fayose should not be attack on this, because no everybody knew her,

2 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by IYANGBALI: 4:02pm On May 22, 2017
Some people just wanted use the woman dead body enrich themselves not minding wetin her religion talk about Muslims burial
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Rayd502(m): 4:02pm On May 22, 2017
With the ways scammers operate these days one can be too careful.I won't blame the Governor,he was only being cautious.

The appropriate means to contact him with have been a visit or writing a letter to appeal for help not jst a random call.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by DeadlyViper000: 4:04pm On May 22, 2017
[s]
webincomeplus:
It's not surprising (I mean Fayose's conduct). There's no "ponmo" to be cut and no "okada" to ride. That's some people's hero, and some people's mini-god.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out!

fayose is the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
kiss the truth
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by AuroraB(f): 4:04pm On May 22, 2017
Evaberry:

but I don't even know the lady
Same here ooooo
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by jeslofem: 4:06pm On May 22, 2017
hmm
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Eluwilussit(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose is 100% right.

Why should he use public fund to fly Moji to Nigeria? Even if Moji is a civil servant, was she on government duty in the USA before her demise?

Should government now take responsibility of the burial of every citizen?

Well Done Fayose, I would have done same IF I was in your shoe.

You dey mind the hypocrites. Moji no get life insurance? If she is that important, why would anyone need money to fly her body home? Government is for the living. Dead people dont count. Unless you are a walking-dead.

Tonye, i agree with you once again. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by ramondinho(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2017
How much tax has the late moji paid 2 into Ekiti state government that warrant a governor 2 spend 2m on her dead body.

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by IRobot7(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2017
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2017
zxcvb:

Olaiya was an indegene and Cultural Ambassador of the stat
And so what? The so called Ambassador is ceremonial not really actual.

She was in the US on her own, she died on her own. It isn't Ekiti people that killed her nor sent her to the USA.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Emassive(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2017
Who doesn't know salako as one of Tinubu's rabbit? Nonsense
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2017
Eluwilussit:

You dey mind the hypocrites. Moji no get life insurance? If she is that important, why would anyone need money to fly her body home? Government is for the living. Dead people dont count. Unless you are a walking-dead.

This thing tire me. Everybody want make government de use public funds on yeyebrities.

RIP to Moji but Fayose and EKSG owe her NOTHING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by jack00000: 4:12pm On May 22, 2017
Is Moji a government official in Ekiti? So because she is a nollywood actress fayose should use public funds to finance her burial, that doesn't make sense. Will other citizen gets such assistance? Because she is a celebrity doesn't give a Bleep. If she z not buoyant enough, she won't go abroad to deliver, so her family should care for that, and her rich sugar husbands. Better things to use money for in Ekiti. Welldone fayose

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by ramondinho(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2017
As it better pass your own.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Mandesz(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2017
zxcvb:

get sense na.. but d gov can use public funds to buy ponmo and share two cups of rice abi but cannot use d same funds to sponsor the burial of moji Olaiya who was an indigene and Cultural Ambassador of the state
use yo senses if u av one. fayose buy ponmo n share to the tax payers who live, work n contribute to ekiti. moji paid tax to Lagos n tinubu n sud b responsible as well. tell me wot she has done dt warrant state burial. must state responsible for d burial of all her citizens? moji no deserve am. abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by ModusOperandi(f): 4:15pm On May 22, 2017
You people are pathetic. So the governor should use public funds to sponsor her burial because??
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by bukiboy(m): 4:15pm On May 22, 2017
Canada or Ekiti, of what purpose is that to the dead?

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by jenkini(m): 4:16pm On May 22, 2017
Tokziby:
I wont be so quick to judge Fayose on this one (though i dont like him) but i blame his P.A who could have at least verify who she was. It is not possible for u to keep tab on the name of every actors in Nollywood or Hollywood. Some people just watch it for fun and not minding the actual names of the actor. I wont be surprised if my dad does not know her name but may recognize the face. Men has more pressing issues to think about and only watch movies to ease of stress.

I rarely watch Yoruba movies and as such don't know who Moji Olaiya was. Wouldn't ick her out in a crowd if I had to. Just learnt she was Victor Olaiyas daughter. Point here is it's possible very possible that Fayose didn't know who she was. Furthermore why Fayose? Is Moji from Ekiti state? If she was and was a state ambassador he could have made some form of contribution towards the transportation of her remains. There is no right or wrong in this matter really.

RIP to Moji...
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2017
Much as I am not a fan of Fayose, I think this is cheap blackmail. If truly they want Fayose's support, they ought to have got in-touch with him through a better medium (probably by visiting him in his office) not by sending an SMS. It is possible Fayose doesn't know who Moji Olaiya was.

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by tglobal(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2017
zxcvb:

It is not the responsibility of the state to bury its indigenes or its cultural ambassadors! How many Ekiti or Lagos State indigenes' funerals have been footed by Fayose, Ambode, Fasola in their capacity as governors? Why should Moji's own be different except of course you are suggesting that anyone whose relatives die outside of their state should request financial assistance from their indigenous state governments?

And yes, he can use public funds to feed the living in his state. That is not a selective exercise as any indigene is entitled to benefit from that. Think about it this way: which do you think indigenes who haven't been paid their salaries would prefer: distribution of food or the burial of their customer ambassador with state funds, even though her role as an ambassador was not the remote or immediate cause of her death?

1 Like

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Diplomaticbeing(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2017
Come on! Fayose isn't to be blamed, citing connotation of the message available. The committee failed in their briefing and much more. Neither the governor as an individual nor his state a as government owed her any obligation in this regard.
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 22, 2017
Mandesz:

use yo senses if u av one. fayose buy ponmo n share to the tax payers who live, work n contribute to ekiti. moji paid tax to Lagos n tinubu n sud b responsible as well. tell me wot she has done dt warrant state burial. must state responsible for d burial of all her citizens? moji no deserve am. abeg.

Are u daft or u are simply uneducated or bereft of common sense..
So sharing ponmo using public fund is a thing of joy.... oh then u would suggest Lagos or Anambra shares ponmo to its tax paying citizens, nonsense!

She was under the payroll of Ekiti hence her taxes were being paid to Ekiti and not Lagos

you asked what her achievement to the states were.. cmon u are a disappointment .... if she was a non achiever the dullard called fayose wouldn't have made her an ambassador, I wish u would make Google ur Friend
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by figure007(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Fayose is 100% right.

Why should he use public fund to fly Moji to Nigeria? Even if Moji is a civil servant, was she on government duty in the USA before her demise?

Should government now take responsibility of the burial of every citizen?

Well Done Fayose, I would have done same IF I was in your shoe.
useless comment... So that bow sponsored sent her on a mission abi .... When someone calls you for help its because they respect you and take you as a responsible person that us in the position to help ...i pray God make you rich to the extent to help people without looking at who they are ... Mtcheww ....you already said if you were in fayose shoe you would do the same! Akagon minded fellow ...am expecting your reply mtcheww
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by scarletkinq(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2017
booblacain:
So you just pick up a phone, call a governor of a state to ask for help. What happened to official letter or personal visit to properly identify your self. Wondering, does the governor have Salako's number on his phone.
one of the few sensible beings here so he is suppose to use government money to fly a person corpes home or you want him to do that from his allowee
Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by geekybabe(f): 4:28pm On May 22, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Life Insurance in Nigeria? lol. Not happening bro. Dont mind these actors. Already politicizing her burial. Imagine Foluke daramola posting images of moji in apc shirts on her page.

Why get politicians involved? Why cant they raise money among themselves if she meant that much to them? Or what happened to the Abuja based Alhaji that is the Father of her 2 month old child?

2 Likes

Re: How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako by imam07: 4:28pm On May 22, 2017
@OP This your post just make me like Ayodele Fayose. and i believe many have fallen in love with him by trying to blackmail him with your post.It Tinubu finance the burial with his money,Tinubu has money and he is not in govt. I believe @op will be the first person to condemn Fayose if he had used the state money to sponsor the burial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) / “wizkid Smokes Weed A Lot, It’s Affecting His Brain Seriously” – Samklef Blasts / "Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.