Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Does Sexual Attraction Feel Like: How To Know Exactly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Sexual Attraction Feel Like: How To Know Exactly (716 Views)

How To Ignite Sexual Attraction In A Woman(secret) / If Nairaland Is Paying N10 For Every Like, How Much Is Seun Owing You Now? / Sexual Attraction Amongst Inlaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Sexual Attraction Feel Like: How To Know Exactly by MistySHB: 5:30pm On May 22, 2017
Maybe you’ve been eyeing someone, but you’re just not sure and you wonder, what does sexual attraction feel like. It’s perfectly normal to be uncertain.

Not everyone is super experienced in the realm of dating and sexual intimacy. Good thing I’ve made every possible mistake in existence in this area, so rest assured, I’ll guide you down the right path. Sometimes, you’re just not sure about someone or what does sexual attraction feel like.

Take people who were once platonic friends and then ended up dating each other. At one point, there were not heavy feelings of sexual attraction between them. But then, one day, it hit them.

What does sexual attraction feel like?

After watching Sex in the City, you think sexual attraction is that feeling when you just want to rip off their clothes. And listen, it is that feeling as well. But it also comes in different forms.

Humans are weird, and sexual attraction can sometimes be a feeling that you don’t even notice. You know, we’re all different so one person’s reaction to sexual attraction differs to my reaction.

Let’s go into the realm of the unknown—queue intense music.>>http://www.shzboxtoday.net/sexual-attraction-feel-like-know-exactly/

Re: What Does Sexual Attraction Feel Like: How To Know Exactly by IdeyFindWife: 6:06pm On May 22, 2017
Primarily feeels like ur nutsack's full and desperately needs emptying...and only dis dam do the trick.. cool

Women tend to view it differently tho...

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Relationship / Woman Who Has S*X With Men In Return For Free Holidays / I Need A Nigerian Lady In US For A Serious Relationship. I Have My Papers Alread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.