Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos (63615 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by SoNature(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2017
T
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by engrchykae(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
When it comes to education, give it to the Igbos...

Afonjas have made Awolowo's education policy be in vain
education is no longer free thats why the southwest youths fell for free 5000 for graduates and free feeding of primary school pupils.before i use to hate Zik for not giving us free education but now i understand that free education would have made us lazy and cause us more harm than good when it will no longer be sustainable due to increased population.Zik is indeed a wiseman

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by MrCork: 10:09pm On May 22, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Aren't you Igbo undecided
Or are you Yoruba?

...bro am a lover not a fighter..I love women
..all am sayin is why are IBO people all ways wanting voilense? Why on earth is he werrrrin boats war uniform to a university. Shame!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by scarletkinq(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2017
Hogwash
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Mcowubaba: 10:12pm On May 22, 2017
MrCork:

...bro am a lover not a fighter..I love women
..all am sayin is why are IBO people all ways wanting voilense? Why on earth is he werrrrin boats war uniform to a university. Shame!
undecided

Lol...
Answer simple question.
Are you Igbo or Yoruba?
No offiencie, stop talking like dark skinned people cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by ioreth69(f): 10:12pm On May 22, 2017
Eayah
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by azimibraun: 10:13pm On May 22, 2017
There is a thin line between agitation and fashion in this sense...Some fashionable guy just rocks what he feels is a cool colour combo to him and he is labelled an agitator.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2017
cool divide this country joor

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by tylesh(f): 10:18pm On May 22, 2017
mtchew..... so.... we should fry breeze
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Agumbankembu: 10:18pm On May 22, 2017
azimibraun:
There is a thin line between agitation and fashion in this sense...Some fashionable guy just rocks what he feels is a cool colour combo to him and he is labelled an agitator.

Shh, check that guy out on Twitter,

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Emassive(m): 10:18pm On May 22, 2017
Mumu yoruba and igbo e-fighters
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by ACHILLES45: 10:18pm On May 22, 2017
GameGod:
NNamdi kanu is a bastard terrorist embarassed embarassed

HAHAHAHA

THESE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE FELA AND ABIOLA SHAMELESSLY DIED FOR. TOMORROW NOW YOU GO BEGIN FIND SKULL WEY YOU GO MINE.
ONUKU

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Agumbankembu: 10:19pm On May 22, 2017
discman2k2:
#Afonja? #Biafrans? #Arewa? #SouthSouth?

U guys refused to understand d implications of what Gen. Gowon did. Unity Schools, NYSC & other National Integration strategies have made ALL TRIBES ONE. Weve inter-married & settled for good in the lands of those #Yorubas#Igbos#Arewas#SouthSoutherners that r insulting themselves, because their fathers & fore-fathers who fought & /or experienced The Nigerian Civil War WOULD NEVER ADVOCATE OR ENCOURAGE IT.

but u guys, little rats, that lack true history, except what ur fathers told u, come here forming CYBER WARRIORS!!!!! I read ur comments & laaaaaaff in Spanish because many of u ARE LILY -LIVERED, even d sound of a Knock Out would knock u out for real.

Pls lets simply try to tolerate eachother & forge Great Nigeria ahead. Yes, we have our differences, there are strong deception & therefore discontent, but OUR LIVES HAVE BECOME INTERWOVEN, & i bet u, u can NEVER imagine what it would be like when Nigeria disintegrates

A word, they say, is enough for THE WISE.

Unity beggars, emotional blackmail is DOA.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 22, 2017
ipodstinks:
Say it again, well, we are not into competition with you. We enjoy you peepz inferiority complex.
your moniker clearly reveals who feels inferior.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 22, 2017
PBundles:
Nice for him whatever floats your boat, but in the bigger picture utter nonsense.

I have IBO blood in me from my mom side ( she is actually IBO and Hausa believe it or not) and this whole IBOP is nonsense. Lets look at the larger picture, yes one can say that there was a time that easterner were disenfranchised, but is that the case now and for the last 15 years. Have they not been sharing the oil proceeds accrodingly? Was there not a deal made with the delta in which terrorists where paid off. Where else has that happened? If that were to happen to BH, the same guys who benefitted from the Delta deal will be talking rubbish.

Have easterners not held high positions of office, yet what have they done to assist the growth of the east. Instead they are the most corrupt. Instead of them to be called out they are applauded, like Ibori at the detriment of their future, kids etc.

Those calling for IPOB should ask why hasnt ONE high ranking politician followed the cause, simpe because they see it has no merit.

Even Okujwu before his passing said it was over and now we have this Kanu insighting more trouble, only to do what Ojukwu did, shout and beat on his chest and at end of the day was a coward. In all the photos from the Biafran war show me ONE just ONE where he was at the warfront or any where he saw action. You wont find any why, he was busy feeding himself. While Biafrans died of hunger every photo shows him with a fat belly. Bragging he would fight to the last man, sending small boys to fight with one bullet and then ran away with a mercedes benz and loads, only to return and then contest for presidency for the same country he said should be split. Now Kanu is looking to agitate to see if he can blackmail the federal government, at the end poor mans kids will be killed and he will reap the benefits. Some may be offended by this, but someone has to tell you the truth. Stop this nonsense.
nobody will be offended bc you are not Igbo.. all u Igbo haters claiming Igbo blood are not part of us and should fvck off

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by winningwinner(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2017
PBundles:
Nice for him whatever floats your boat, but in the bigger picture utter nonsense.

I have IBO blood in me from my mom side ( she is actually IBO and Hausa believe it or not) and this whole IBOP is nonsense. Lets look at the larger picture, yes one can say that there was a time that easterner were disenfranchised, but is that the case now and for the last 15 years. Have they not been sharing the oil proceeds accrodingly? Was there not a deal made with the delta in which terrorists where paid off. Where else has that happened? If that were to happen to BH, the same guys who benefitted from the Delta deal will be talking rubbish.

Have easterners not held high positions of office, yet what have they done to assist the growth of the east. Instead they are the most corrupt. Instead of them to be called out they are applauded, like Ibori at the detriment of their future, kids etc.

Those calling for IPOB should ask why hasnt ONE high ranking politician followed the cause, simpe because they see it has no merit.

Even Okujwu before his passing said it was over and now we have this Kanu insighting more trouble, only to do what Ojukwu did, shout and beat on his chest and at end of the day was a coward. In all the photos from the Biafran war show me ONE just ONE where he was at the warfront or any where he saw action. You wont find any why, he was busy feeding himself. While Biafrans died of hunger every photo shows him with a fat belly. Bragging he would fight to the last man, sending small boys to fight with one bullet and then ran away with a mercedes benz and loads, only to return and then contest for presidency for the same country he said should be split. Now Kanu is looking to agitate to see if he can blackmail the federal government, at the end poor mans kids will be killed and he will reap the benefits. Some may be offended by this, but someone has to tell you the truth. Stop this nonsense.

Not so fast dude! If IPOB is nonesense as you alleged, what happens to O'odua and Arewa? They must be a complete nonesense! Use your head and reason properly. You have Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, then you have Arewa, ...... and O'odua!!! Does that make any sense to you?
You are just jittery of the power of the people of the old Eastern Region. They must unite!!!
By the way, how old are you to know how Ojukwu fought the war? Anyway, go back and ask your father, he might have a clue.
When next you want to comment on an important issue, try not to spue trash. Igbos are known anywhere they are. I can't trace an original Igbo blood in you, all I see is one with crude oil hungry blood. I have the original, come closer and get transfused!
The Igbo know themselves; they are pure blooded, not of a mixed blood!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by ACHILLES45: 10:25pm On May 22, 2017
MrCork:

..but why are IBO people werinn Biafra uniform to university?....is voilense everythin?(no oofensece) undecided

CONE HEAD, IT IS CALLED VIOLENCE NOT VIOLENSE.
SKULL MINING IS YOUR DESTINY BRO, ABEG TRAVEL TO OGUN.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by AworiLagosian: 10:25pm On May 22, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala... Move to Education section.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by azimibraun: 10:27pm On May 22, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Shh, check that guy out on Twitter,
And you think I have that time? Guy park well. Go prepare yourselves and come back in 50yrs to demand for a country of yours. BIAFRA must be achieved but not to an unprepared lot. It's not by the colours of the flag or one Mr Director. It's by actual preparation over time and gradually pulling out of Nigeria the mother country. You want biafra and every danm day buses are loaded with Igbos going to the South West and North of Nigeria to start their lives instead of the reverse gradually. Go build the east, start gradual withdrawal of people and investment in Nigeria and come prepared.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by unitysheart(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2017
Destined2win:
When one of King Solomon's son was king of Ancient Israel, he made some bad utterances against the northern part of Israel and even maDE threats to fulfil them. This actually caused the northern part to rebel against him and that country was forever divided into North and South. He was to lose control of the northern part forever.

A leader's words are meant to mend bridges not destroy them.
My Presidency will throw a new light into all these agitations

Keep mjsapplying Bible verse. It was God's injunction for the nation of Israel to split.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 22, 2017
With the amount of deleted comments, I just wonder what's the point of putting this on front page? Sometimes it seems like nairaland actually promotes tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by emmalexabl(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2017
God bless you my dear....

While your mates are at ogbomosho and oshogbo minning skulls and using themselves for rituals. ,you are here making us proud..

We Biafrans are very proud of you smiley

smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by SoNature(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
I'm proudly Igbo and I strongly believe that if Nigeria is restructured, most of the agitation will die a natural death.

If states become independent of Abuja and control their resources, I don't see any difference between that and having the country split into smaller units.

Ndi igbo, umu nnem, population is important to engender our businesses...restructuring is better than splitting

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by WhoRUDeceiving: 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
Whatever happens he still can't travel with a Biafran passport.

Congrats to him on the successful completion of his degree.

And do you know the disgrace traveling internationally with a Nigerian passport does? The average non-black looks at sees Nigeria and knows AUTOMATICALLY it means a place of and for Ni.ggers

Truth!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by MrCork: 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
ACHILLES45:

CONE HEAD, IT IS CALLED VIOLENCE NOT VIOLENSE.
SKULL MINING IS YOUR DESTINY BRO, ABEG TRAVEL TO OGUN.

^^^° there u go again..
. every tin has to be about anger .. violense or revenge..why?..but why are u people all ways angry? ..why? ..white people do not behavelike​ tha here in London..shame! ( oofensece)
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by unto(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
ThugCheetah:
at least d boy passed jamb

Even after he is married with 4 kids u will still be writing jamb
that Guy is my best friend in Unizik pre science after our pre science he got admission in USA and now he is through with his masters I thank God for him. His name is Ugo And his guy name is Bambino

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by MrCork: 10:34pm On May 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian man who graduated with Msc in Political Sc (International Security, and Deterrence) from a University in the United States -wore a Biafran-customized cap for his graduation...The young man shared photos from his graduation and wrote; "Biafra defender just graduated with his Msc in Political Sc (International Security, & Deterrence). All glory & thanks to Chukwu Abiama"

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/nigerian-man-rocks-biafran-color-at-his.html

..if he ever come to London and were that ugly looookin Ghana made Biafra hat....trusss me.. am callin immigration and we deporting him bakkkto Benin or wotever planet he commmmfrom...I have help depot 37 all ready!!(no oofensece)
angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / Dino Melaye's 6th Masters Degree Certificate (Pictured) / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.