Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos (63628 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Skubidude(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2017
MrCork:

..son...plisss learn to spek queens English like we London era...yorrr life will improve!!(no oofensece) angry

Get lost!
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by MrCork: 1:45pm On May 23, 2017
Skubidude:

Get lost!
^^^^. But y are IBO people all ways angry?(no oofensece) undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by emekachinyere45: 1:50pm On May 23, 2017
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by wizzlyd(m): 1:58pm On May 23, 2017
PBundles:
The reason I asked was simple, he claimed We will fight to the last man and when push came to shove, he ran. After all the bravado, he left his people to reap the wrath. Are you claiming that was valiant. I get it, he was the commander, but a true captain goes down with the ship. When the going got rough he should have shown the example, instead he high tailed and I keep hearing nonsense about gallantry.

But no worries, not on my head or children's head will I fight another mans lust for power. You go right ahead, but the thing is this I know for sure,all those beating their chest will be the first to run. Ive seen war, my family has seen it and many paid the ultimate price, may they rest in peace. My prayer is that the fight some so desperately want may you reap it 10 fold. They say be careful what you ask for, you might just get it.

Have You Ever Come Across This Saying "He That Run Live To Fight Another Day "For Me What He Did Was The Best Thing, Had it been He was killed by gowon, the igbos would have been humiliated,that was why the war was declared no victory no vanquish because they were looking for him at all cost to kill and humiliate him like the way day did to aguyi ironsi, but he played a fast one on them,And for your Prayer may it go back to u in an uncountable Fold.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Mckennedy: 3:08pm On May 23, 2017
salahudeentope:

Seriously I see this as a setback to the Biafran struggle. is it a new slang or i'm just not getting it. How will you equate Tribe to Race?

Anyways if I weren't a "Yoruba Muslim" I would have joined their movement, I do not mind a people clamouring for seccession I just fear it might not be timely. Actually If the Biafrans would choose Igbo as their national language rather than English, they would forever have my respect. smiley

TRASH
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by PBundles(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2017
So He that ran when did he fight another day? You are funny, you are actually crediting him with running and the humiliation was borne by whom, the same ppl he claimed he was fighting for. Help me when he eventually returned did he continue to fight OR did he enter the presidential race to become president of NIGERIA, what a joker Hence the famous video where Gowon is laughing at him a coward. My Unlce took a bullet for him and my mom and dad numerous beatings on his behalf in the then Midwest state.

As for the prayer, I say amen to that as I will never fight another mans stupid battle, but I thought you were Mighty Joe Young. As I thought not willing, hence lets stop with all this posturing and chest beating, if you see war and the effects you will run. If not it would have been fought a long time ago or has everyone forgotten the road to Abuja.

Mark my words Kanu will turn his back on you and then all that will be lost are the souls of poor mans kids as always. Remember you heard iot from me. His boasting will end the minute he gets an important position or heads a project, the same guy will be telling you to relax once his pockets have been oiled. Lets wait and see, but then shame wont let you say you supported this nonsense. You do know that he has been collecting money from foreign agencies for the so-called IPOB cause, please tell me you know this, if not all the more sham full.

Who among all the Ibo Billionaires are with this nonsense, they are sitting in their villas laughing at the rest make a fool of themselves.

If you really want to make a change for the people of the east, economic development should be enforced and striven for. This is the main reason black americans have not been able to enhance their position in the US. Crying from one shoulder to the next, while chest beating and all freedom rhetoric, whilst Asians and Africans come there and overtake them, exactly what is going on in Nigeria. Stop playing the feel sorry for me card.

wizzlyd:
Have You Ever Come Across This Saying "He That Run Live To Fight Another Day "For Me What He Did Was The Best Thing, Had it been He was killed by gowon, the igbos would have been humiliated,that was why the war was declared no victory no vanquish because they were looking for him at all cost to kill and humiliate him like the way day did to aguyi ironsi, but he played a fast one on them,And for your Prayer may it go back to u in an uncountable Fold.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Cherez: 5:44pm On May 23, 2017
MetaHuman:
If only these people do this when they catch them with drugs in malaysia, singapore, south africa, china etc.
They will just tag them biafurians, not nigerians.

I am typically Igbo and I couldn't agree more.
You words are smart. lol! You got no chill at all!
However, why do you see the agitations for one's republic a bad thing?
You can as well see that we are no more different than the white slave masters of the past or Hitler's Nazi.
South-Africans were maltreated and denied freedom for asking for freedom.
Is it not as e thing with us today?
Though I want and prefer a better Nigeria, asking for Biafra isn't wrong. In addition, NNAMDI KANU should mellow the harshness of his agitation style.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 23, 2017
Cherez:

I am typically Igbo and I couldn't agree more.
You words are smart. lol! You got no chill at all!
[b]However, why do you see the agitations for one's republic a bad thing? [
/b]
You can as well see that we are no more different than the white slave masters of the past or Hitler's Nazi.
South-Africans were maltreated and denied freedom for asking for freedom.
Is it not as e thing with us today?
Though I want and prefer a better Nigeria, asking for Biafra isn't wrong. In addition, NNAMDI KANU should mellow the harshness of his agitation style.
wrong

I'm pro self determination.

There is nothing I want more than this useless country falling apart.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Cherez: 6:20pm On May 23, 2017
MetaHuman:
wrong
I'm pro self determination.
There is nothing I want more than this useless country falling apart.
Then why your many attacks? Anyway, my country is not useless rather you and I the occupants made it so.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 23, 2017
Cherez:

Then why your many attacks?
Anyway, my country is not useless rather you and I the occupants made it so.
before we break this cesspool, I don't want to be called a drug dealer whenever I travel out of the country cos some flat heads have no other business than drugs.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by ioreth69(f): 6:41pm On May 23, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Am good and you? Since I have your attention now, Let me introduce myself smiley
oya na
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2017
ioreth69:
oya na
Thank you Ayam wondering if I should do it here embarassed so they will not come and hijack my identity cos I have an interesting profile dear cheesy Can we do it inbox
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Cherez: 7:40pm On May 23, 2017
MetaHuman:
before we break this cesspool, I don't want to be called a drug dealer whenever I travel out of the country cos some flat heads have no other business than drugs.
lol!
Good for you, then
I am proud flaring tho
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Cherez: 7:40pm On May 23, 2017
MetaHuman:
lol!
Good for you, then
I am a proud Igbo tho
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 23, 2017
Cherez:
lol! Good for you, then I am a proud Igbo tho
good 4 u
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by ioreth69(f): 8:29am On May 24, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Thank you Ayam wondering if I should do it here embarassed so they will not come and hijack my identity cos I have an interesting profile dear cheesy Can we do it inbox
ok
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by LoveJesus87(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2017
ioreth69:
ok
thank you dear. cheesy sent u a pm
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by wizzlyd(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2017
PBundles:
So He that ran when did he fight another day? You are funny, you are actually crediting him with running and the humiliation was borne by whom, the same ppl he claimed he was fighting for. Help me when he eventually returned did he continue to fight OR did he enter the presidential race to become president of NIGERIA, what a joker Hence the famous video where Gowon is laughing at him a coward. My Unlce took a bullet for him and my mom and dad numerous beatings on his behalf in the then Midwest state.

As for the prayer, I say amen to that as I will never fight another mans stupid battle, but I thought you were Mighty Joe Young. As I thought not willing, hence lets stop with all this posturing and chest beating, if you see war and the effects you will run. If not it would have been fought a long time ago or has everyone forgotten the road to Abuja.

Mark my words Kanu will turn his back on you and then all that will be lost are the souls of poor mans kids as always. Remember you heard iot from me. His boasting will end the minute he gets an important position or heads a project, the same guy will be telling you to relax once his pockets have been oiled. Lets wait and see, but then shame wont let you say you supported this nonsense. You do know that he has been collecting money from foreign agencies for the so-called IPOB cause, please tell me you know this, if not all the more sham full.

Who among all the Ibo Billionaires are with this nonsense, they are sitting in their villas laughing at the rest make a fool of themselves.

If you really want to make a change for the people of the east, economic development should be enforced and striven for. This is the main reason black americans have not been able to enhance their position in the US. Crying from one shoulder to the next, while chest beating and all freedom rhetoric, whilst Asians and Africans come there and overtake them, exactly what is going on in Nigeria. Stop playing the feel sorry for me card.

Now I see your point, u r scared of losing the igbos so that you won't b slaves to the core norths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / I Was Arrested For Having Twitter And VPN On My Phone In Ibadan - Tomiwa Oni / The United States Reacts To Lekki Shootings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.