Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,457 members, 7,843,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos (63614 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by anigeorge379(m): 12:17am On May 23, 2017
Goat
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Appareil(m): 12:34am On May 23, 2017
PBundles:
Nice for him whatever floats your boat, but in the bigger picture utter nonsense.

I have IBO blood in me from my mom side ( she is actually IBO and Hausa believe it or not) and this whole IBOP is nonsense. Lets look at the larger picture, yes one can say that there was a time that easterner were disenfranchised, but is that the case now and for the last 15 years. Have they not been sharing the oil proceeds accrodingly? Was there not a deal made with the delta in which terrorists where paid off. Where else has that happened? If that were to happen to BH, the same guys who benefitted from the Delta deal will be talking rubbish.

Have easterners not held high positions of office, yet what have they done to assist the growth of the east. Instead they are the most corrupt. Instead of them to be called out they are applauded, like Ibori at the detriment of their future, kids etc.

Those calling for IPOB should ask why hasnt ONE high ranking politician followed the cause, simpe because they see it has no merit.

Even Okujwu before his passing said it was over and now we have this Kanu insighting more trouble, only to do what Ojukwu did, shout and beat on his chest and at end of the day was a coward. In all the photos from the Biafran war show me ONE just ONE where he was at the warfront or any where he saw action. You wont find any why, he was busy feeding himself. While Biafrans died of hunger every photo shows him with a fat belly. Bragging he would fight to the last man, sending small boys to fight with one bullet and then ran away with a mercedes benz and loads, only to return and then contest for presidency for the same country he said should be split. Now Kanu is looking to agitate to see if he can blackmail the federal government, at the end poor mans kids will be killed and he will reap the benefits. Some may be offended by this, but someone has to tell you the truth. Stop this nonsense.
Please go and tell your mother,I beg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by MrCork: 12:35am On May 23, 2017
technicallyrich:

No offense why are you people always forming typing from London or europe.is it to make us fell inferior or what.
Ok me I am typing from india
....well am from London an the last time I sheck... London is 20000million time superior to that​
Nigeria place.....I have pounds..u don't!!(no oofensece)
angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Justuceleague2: 12:58am On May 23, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Pain hater,this one beyond you and you really can't do anything

When you tiff we identify you, when you develop we identify you, why shouldn't we identify you when one of you does something applaudable?

Na you he pain pass

Olodo angry
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by bionixs: 1:07am On May 23, 2017
rifasenate11:

Go and arrest him then.
the guy he called coward,did he steal his father's yam or his mother's goat? Afonja, why doesn't he face his already compounded family problem and leave the hero alone

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Handsomecole(m): 3:11am On May 23, 2017
Idiot and blatant hypocrite he loves Biafra yet he abandoned Universities in their so-called Biafra land to the US for his MSC.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by megama: 3:26am On May 23, 2017
MetaHuman:
I'm warning you ooo.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed too much Broo. Easy easy naa
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by TheKingdom: 3:27am On May 23, 2017
Handsomecole:
Idiot and blatant hypocrite he loves Biafra yet he abandoned Universities in their so-called Biafra land to the US for his MSC.

It's your president that abandoned people like you to go to England for medical checks, not once, not twice, but perpetually, while you sit there hoping Nepa will bring light.

For your own purpose, let me tell you that all non Blacks see you as a Ni.gga Area citizen, while you are writing rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Nobody: 3:55am On May 23, 2017
TheKingdom:

It's your president that abandoned people like you to go to England for medical checks, not once, not twice, but perpetually, while you sit there hoping Nepa will bring light.

For your own purpose, let me tell you that all non Blacks see you as a Ni.gga Area citizen, while you are writing rubbish
Are you minding that bigoted hypocrite?? Most of them are just frustrated whenever they hear Biafra. I really pity them sha!! But alas its not our fault we are who we are! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by AAinEqGuinea: 4:19am On May 23, 2017
You really had to listen to Nnamdi to understand how paramount this topic is; bigger than comforts of both tired Pro-black fiery and tribal chants to defeated Gods. I miss none.

Nnamdi is also no Mandela, hes far from trying to plead, unite, and then build with his invaders.

Nnamdi is the Truth.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Michel2013: 4:51am On May 23, 2017
MrCork:

....well am from London an the last time I sheck... London is 20000million time superior to that​
Nigeria place.....I have pounds..u don't!!(no oofensece)
angry

chai you are in london but to write english words correctly is a herculean task for u. you must have offended alot of londoners with your disgusting spoken english too. olodo block head.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Luvdk(f): 4:58am On May 23, 2017
Nnamdi is a Godsend
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Skubidude(m): 5:07am On May 23, 2017
MrCork:

..if he ever come to London and were that ugly looookin Ghana made Biafra hat....trusss me.. am callin immigration and we deporting him bakkkto Benin or wotever planet he commmmfrom...I have help depot 37 all ready!!(no oofensece)
angry

Kai ur English is horrible and u claim u are in London, are u sure u're not mistaking Ota with London

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by chloedogie(m): 5:21am On May 23, 2017
unto:
Biafran are proud of their republic, The kind of joy the IPOB show when they hear biafra is overwhelming why can't the Zoo leave us alone to go

I told one of my office drivers that says the same thing here. Gather your bags with your family and relocate to Owerri. But the guy won't leave. You dont need a visa or govt approval to travel Abuja to Imo. You said let us go but you won't leave your present locations. See it is very easy to achieve this biafra thing. All Igbos should just relocate to south east and whenever federal govt approves monthly allocation, please return it back to govt that you dont want. If after doing that the Fed govt invades your privacy in anyway, then we will help you fight your course. But first thing be done make all Igbos relocate to the eastern states abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by omoelerin1: 5:26am On May 23, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
When it comes to education, give it to the Igbos...

Afonjas have made Awolowo's education policy be in vain
lebulebu fara w'elubo. ibaluwe kan o le dodo lai, ekolo kan o le loro bi ejo, itakun to ba ta bi ananmon ko le ladun kankan. they are only striving to be like afonja, they can never meet up with them.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by omoelerin1: 5:33am On May 23, 2017
magoo10:
Biafra
The land if the rising Sun
every wise biafran from the east must bring gift and bow before their king afonja in the west
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by blizpot(m): 5:42am On May 23, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
MetaHuman:
If only these people do this when they catch them with drugs in malaysia, singapore, south africa, china etc.
They will just tag them biafurians, not nigerians.
Ur mouth eh grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by rickyponting504(m): 5:53am On May 23, 2017
biafrans ....sounds like names for people selling wrappers ...nah offence... d boy is good.. ode Lo n je be
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by wizzlyd(m): 6:10am On May 23, 2017
PBundles:

http://www.nytimes.com/1970/01/24/archives/ojukwu-is-given-asylum-in-ivory-coast.html?_r=0&module=ArrowsNav&contentCollection=Archives&action=keypress&region=FixedLeft&pgtype=article

The secessionist leader, who before his departure said he was leaving in order to have discussions about a peace settlement, was variously re ported to have gone to Portu gal, France or Zambia.

Nigerian reports earlier this month said that General Ojukwu fled on one of the last planes out of the enclave, dis guised as a priest and on a stretcher.

Sheer bravery, thought he would fight to the last man, at least Hitler took the pill, he slithered away.
Out of points.
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by wizzlyd(m): 6:12am On May 23, 2017
PBundles:

http://www.nytimes.com/1970/01/24/archives/ojukwu-is-given-asylum-in-ivory-coast.html?_r=0&module=ArrowsNav&contentCollection=Archives&action=keypress&region=FixedLeft&pgtype=article

The secessionist leader, who before his departure said he was leaving in order to have discussions about a peace settlement, was variously re ported to have gone to Portu gal, France or Zambia.Out of point, I said show me one picture of gowon at the war front during the war then I will show you a picture of ojukwu during the war at the war front, or else stop beating around the bush

Nigerian reports earlier this month said that General Ojukwu fled on one of the last planes out of the enclave, dis guised as a priest and on a stretcher.

Sheer bravery, thought he would fight to the last man, at least Hitler took the pill, he slithered away.
Stop beating around the bush, u were asking for a picture of ojukwu during the war, so I asked you to show me one picture of gowon at the war front during the war then I will show you a picture of ojukwu during the war at the war front

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by obyrich(m): 6:23am On May 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Dear Graduand,

Let me seize this opportunity to congratulate you on your graduation. I am elated by your gallant solidarity for the ideology you believe in, Biafra.

Moreso, I will seize this medium to urge you to put your money where you mouth is. We all agree with you that the zoo(Nigeria) isn't working anymore. I want to imploy you to stay put in obodo oyinbo as there are few or no jobs in the Biafra region. I wouldn't want you to disappoint me and other Biafrans by coming to the zoo (other parts of the country except Southeast) to seek job opportunity.

Lagos is a South Western state so I am sure you will like to come down here since it is a Nigerian state. Abuja also has lots of job opportunity but it is the capital of Nigeria and not Biafra.

Please, help me spread this message to fellow biafrans who work and earn a living in South west that it is time to go home and actualize your dream, Republic of Biafra. I wish you all the best in your future endeavor.

First tell your government to stop stealing oil from wells in Abia and Imo to develop Lagos and Abuja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by kingzizzy: 6:25am On May 23, 2017
SoNature:

I'm proudly Igbo and I strongly believe that if Nigeria is restructured, most of the agitation will die a natural death.

And if Nigeria is not restructured, then what? You dont know that the North will never allow restructuring? 50 years ago, Ojukwu went to Aburi to avoid war and get restructuring instead, till today there is no restructuring.

Restructuring is not possible in Nigeria but it is 100% a must in Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by MrCork: 6:39am On May 23, 2017
Michel2013:

chai you are in london but to write english words correctly is a herculean task for u. you must have offended alot of londoners with your disgusting spoken english too. olodo block head.

....corrrrrection...son....am in pekam London..u in that Nigeria place...be nice to me an I will post u £3 cash to by cloths!(U HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNN) ...no oofensece!! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by MrCork: 6:41am On May 23, 2017
Skubidude:

Kai ur English is horrible and u claim u are in London, are u sure u're not mistaking Ota with London

°° another angry IBO living tin!!(shame) undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by MrCork: 6:43am On May 23, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:
You really had to listen to Nnamdi to understand how paramount this topic is; bigger than comforts of both tired Pro-black fiery and tribal chants to defeated Gods. I miss none.

Nnamdi is also no Mandela, hes far from trying to plead, unite, and then build with his invaders.

Nnamdi is the Truth.

angry
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:45am On May 23, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
When it comes to education, give it to the Igbos...

Afonjas have made Awolowo's education policy be in vain
you must be joking..... Igbo? Education?
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by MrCork: 6:46am On May 23, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

Namdi is also no Mandela, hes far from trying to plead, unite, and then build with his invaders.

Nnamdi is the Truth.

...madam. am from London an we don't gerrrrit...wot kinda na.e is namdi?...can't u homebase people have nice sweeeet English name like Frank, Pablo or Mary??.....this is confused since!(no oofensece) undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:02am On May 23, 2017
azimibraun:
When you see a serious people who want independence, you will know... I am so disappointed in the whole modus operandi of the Biafra pursuit. It's should be a comprehensive 50 year plan 30 years at the least. Not this incoherent, not all encompassing, lopsided, lack of a common focus, philosophy and participatory agitation.
Who be this AFONJASTIC YOLOBASTARD?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by DullardBuhari(m): 7:08am On May 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Dear Graduand,

Let me seize this opportunity to congratulate you on your graduation. I am elated by your gallant solidarity for the ideology you believe in, Biafra.

Moreso, I will seize this medium to urge you to put your money where you mouth is. We all agree with you that the zoo(Nigeria) isn't working anymore. I want to imploy you to stay put in obodo oyinbo as there are few or no jobs in the Biafra region. I wouldn't want you to disappoint me and other Biafrans by coming to the zoo (other parts of the country except Southeast) to seek job opportunity.

Lagos is a South Western state so I am sure you will not like to come down here since it is a Nigerian state. Abuja also has lots of job opportunity but it is the capital of Nigeria and not Biafra.

Please, help me spread this message to fellow biafrans who work and earn a living in South west that it is time to go home and actualize your dream, Republic of Biafra. I wish you all the best in your future endeavor.

Jobless yoloba muslim

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by verygudbadguy(m): 7:12am On May 23, 2017
DullardBuhari:

Jobless yoloba muslim

Hahaha. I am a Christian o.

And I do have a job grin
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by Michel2013: 7:13am On May 23, 2017
MrCork:

....corrrrrection...son....am in pekam London..u in that Nigeria place...be nice to me an I will post u £3 cash to by cloths!(U HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNN) ...no oofensece!! undecided

pls give me ur no right now let me call u right away let see who is where. see how a londoner is turning english upside down
Re: Nigerian Man Rocks Biafran Color At His Graduation From A US University. Photos by walosky(m): 7:34am On May 23, 2017
This Genius is going to be a threat to animals living in the Zoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.