Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel (4316 Views)

King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / OMG See How This University Girl Have Sxx Near Swimming Pool You Cant Believe Wh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by ijustdey: 9:56pm On May 22, 2017
A University female student that warmed the bed of a married man has been madly short-changed after a weekend of sex.

This lady is currently on the verge of reporting a married man to his wife after he reneged on a sexual agreement they had.

Instead of paying her a sum of N100,000 after a weekend of marathon sex, he handed her a paltry sum of N4,000.

The man is currently avoiding her calls while she remains needy.

Read her story below:

http://www.tori.ng/news/62775/drama-as-married-man-scams-university-girl-after-m.html

lalasticlala

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by Larryfest(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2017
It just shows how cheap and useless u are. Don't know why you u need bother the man's wife like she was the one that asked you to open your legs so freely and cheaply for her husband.... Nonsense LovePeddler

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by eezeribe(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2017
OK
Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by Jfrankination(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2017
next
Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by auntysimbiat(f): 10:06pm On May 22, 2017
Hmmmm... Robbing her in all ramifications
Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by iraborosasu: 10:06pm On May 22, 2017
Really? Wa Ow
You are still waiting for the money?
Hupkeep and Pro-jet....
Will you keep kwayet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by qualityovenbake(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2017
What Happens in the bedroom stays in the
bedroom.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by emeijeh(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2017
100k?
She must be mother goose

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by KevMitnick: 10:10pm On May 22, 2017
Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by EWAagoyin(m): 10:10pm On May 22, 2017
and one yemi my lover will be texting and calling dis olosho and be loving her hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by pocohantas(f): 10:10pm On May 22, 2017
Chizoz! From N100,000 to N4000?
This is man's injustice to man. grin

As a Quality Controller that he is, he probably wasn't impressed with the quality of the goods and services. People that use pay on delivery option can understand. No be wetin im order, im receive.

E fit be say im do all the work, na to use the N96,000 go take drip. Babes leave person husband o! So many skills out there, learn one and put some respect on yourself.

toseen7:
One Chance... undecided
Help her with N96,000. Na serious deficit be that o

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 22, 2017
Babe even if he gives you a million dollars, you are still a prostitute.

All the girls forming they are dating a rich guy and have no feelings for the guy, all of you girls that double date rich guys or claim its just a one night stand because he's cute. All of you are prostitutes.

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by toseen7: 10:13pm On May 22, 2017
One Chance... undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by UrWorstNitemare: 10:20pm On May 22, 2017
undecided Why be say na everytime kasala burst

Naso all tis Lowkey Runs girls mothers go sick

Gosh ! I'm tired mehn..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by Fourwinds: 10:21pm On May 22, 2017
of course u are a prostitute....stupid girl.., u gave d man all styles...who send u.? greed cost u dis...u heard #100000, u just lost ur ability to reason.. ..nonsense

1 Like

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by Lastpharoah33: 10:21pm On May 22, 2017
'I feel like a prostitute'.... Was she feeling like an angel when they were going to the hotel?
Meanwhile

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by eyeview: 10:25pm On May 22, 2017
....and some poor boy somewhere will be posing that he has a girl friend, not knowing that this is a professional prostitute.

Meanwhile, it is girls like this who commit adultery with married men would think that their own husband won't cheat on them. If you are reading this and you are a lady sleeping with a married man, know it this day that your husband will definitely be having affairs outside. It's clearly stated in the law of karma of 1890.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by stambouli: 10:30pm On May 22, 2017
100k.is it gold plated ?

1 Like

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by stacyadams: 10:34pm On May 22, 2017
how em go pay 100k,wen he discovered ur poossie was a drilled borehole
Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by YorubaNigga(m): 11:27pm On May 22, 2017
stacyadams:
how em go pay 100k,wen he discovered ur poossie was a drilled borehole

1 Like

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by oogalabs2: 12:13am On May 23, 2017
Where does this girl go wrong? Sometimes you trust and people let you down, I think she was let down by this older guy. I can predict this girl will take a revenge on another guy. That's very soon.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by JhimmyThall(m): 12:27am On May 23, 2017
... Very Funny.. The part that made me laugh most is "right now i feel like a prostitute"... Síster!!! I Don't FEEL u are a prostitute, I KNOW you are a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by Nobody: 3:01am On May 23, 2017
U neva hear of pay before service before??, if nah me sef I no go pay after my eye Don clear. Mumu olosho with cheap format!. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by DIKEnaWAR: 7:05am On May 23, 2017
She said she feel's like a prostitute. grin grin grin

Nne, you are the Blessed Virginia Mary. Don't feel like a prostitute biko. Ndi ashawo everywhere, pretending to be students. This one hopes to be someone's wife one day o. Idiat!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by kingthreatz: 7:10am On May 23, 2017
What do you want money for? I thought you both enjoyed yourselves. Once you ask money, you's a hôe

1 Like

Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by dreamwords: 8:09am On May 23, 2017
he cums once, u cum multiple, who enjoy am pass e sweat u, e sweat him ,who supposed pay?
Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by iamkingzlee(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2017
Olosho!
Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by ednut1(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2017
at wat point do pple realise Joro posts fake stories. does this even make any sense
Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by loadedvibes: 10:05am On May 23, 2017
My dear you are a prostitute.. which one is you feel like a prostitute
Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by obowunmi(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2017
Aren't you suppose to pay upfront before banging.....
Re: Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel by brandydaniells(m): 11:17am On May 23, 2017
now this funny grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone / . / 55-Year-Old Married Playboy Shows Off His 20-Year-Old Lover On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.