Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover (38101 Views)

NAF Begins Trial Of Kalu, The Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Girlfriend / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by ComradeShegs(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2017
Idiot igbo!....Kill d Bastard.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by pokipoki: 10:58am On May 23, 2017
Hopefully, he will be dismissed from service and handed to the police for persecution. I hope he gets the death penalty.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by udemzyudex(m): 11:02am On May 23, 2017
9jakohai:

Because we live in a society of rules and regulations.
Rules and regulations that only favour the elite in the society.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by humblemikel(f): 11:02am On May 23, 2017
nairalandefcc20:
final year project writers needed shoot me a pm
u mean u spend your four years or more out there only to pay another person to write your project for you....
this is a serious case
please write it on your own , you can need a helping hand to help you prove read and edit it.
it will help you a long way .
let the change begins with you today my brother, i take God name beg you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by malware: 11:11am On May 23, 2017
Is better to kill am when life dey sweet am.. .. Give him some level of enjoyment... . And truncate it suddenly.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Nobody: 11:12am On May 23, 2017
GOFRONT:
Wen u start a romantic affair wit a colleague within d same organization, wen it goes wrong, this wat u will get....heartbrek bcom d oda of d day.....Xtreme actions must be displayed....blood wil flow....Life may be taken as it is wit this one.....

Just dsame way our company Engineer is into romantic affair wit our beautiful Quantity Surveyor......(we all staff under one company)...am jst watchin dem first
Bros who ask u that?
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Catastrophe1: 11:21am On May 23, 2017
Why did she cheat rite under her boyfriend's nose.? Disrespectful dogs

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Ogoh123: 11:26am On May 23, 2017
nairalandefcc20:
final year project writers needed shoot me a pm

You can call me on this number 08028631259 or send a whatsapp message. I can assure you of a full mark because I research original project for people. Thank you
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by GOFRONT(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2017
Bros abi u dey game??
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by nairalandefcc20(m): 11:57am On May 23, 2017
humblemikel:

u mean u spend your four years or more out there only to pay another person to write your project for you....
this is a serious case
please write it on your own , you can need a helping hand to help you prove read and edit it.
it will help you a long way .
let the change begins with you today my brother, i take God name beg you.

hello I graduated years ago and currently working I have my MSC and currently on my PhD I seek to employ the services of project research assistants cause am exploring a profitable business option ....you should try to ask questions before u conclude because its a faceless forum does not mean u jump into conclusion
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by deebrain(m): 12:00pm On May 23, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Abeg do quick and kill the fokn biafran so as to make it Afonja 1-1 Biafran

You are a compound fool.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 12:26pm On May 23, 2017
Talk2Bella:
why isn't he in shackles? Why is he in uniform? that's an insult to the airforce, lemme stop here so I don't write outta anger
cos hes still a serving personnel, afta court marshal process! Den he gets discharged he becomes a civilian dat would face police prosecution. Dnt let anger lead u cos u may start making mistakes & poor judgement.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by dreamangel: 12:37pm On May 23, 2017
The level of violence and murder these days is truly worrisome. People just kill so easily...
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 12:48pm On May 23, 2017
Catastrophe1:
Why did she cheat rite under her boyfriend's nose.? Disrespectful dogs
1. & what evidence was dere to prove cheating allegations?
2. Hv u not seen pple react based on jealousy & accuse pple on false allegations?
3. What right did d law give u to take anybodys life?
4. what mks u an accuser & a judge in a case of ur gf "cheating allegations"?
5. Ask mercy aigbe husband who claims, mercy dey cheat on am & almost killed her. after a week in cell shows up on social media with anoda woman on his laps. Lol, so who was really cheating all along?
6. & finally hope u would av been happy & repeat dat ur "disrespectful dogs" statement, if d deceased had been ur sister/relative. Since ur reward for "cheating allegations" is cold-blooded murder. Cos its seems u need to hv a little experience of such, in order to reason & comment well. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 1:13pm On May 23, 2017
ednut1:
The corper that was with her na coward, he ran away and left her to face him alone. Rip in advance sha, bastard
mind d way u talk guy. U werent dere to confirm any corper story & nt all u read about issues especially on romance/cheating allegations are true. U also werent dere to interrogate d accused or victim or see any evidence of romance with any corper.
Nw even if d corper story was true, someone 4rm no where nw bursts into ur room rite now, with a loaded weapon firing which of course u would be in a state of Confussion.. So d 1st tin u do is to act james bond abi? U dey dere dey shout coward! when u sabi deep down in ur mind u sef go tear race, fly fence join & do worse dan a coward...
Dat is a normal human reaction bro, duck/run to safety 1st. den u can think of odas later.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:44pm On May 23, 2017
Talk2Bella:

leave tribalism out of this please

The foolish guy is even a yoruba guy.
Benard ayomide kalu.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:47pm On May 23, 2017
IYANGBALI:

Keep decieving urself..and be making necessary and irrelevant comments. Like a kid.

For ur info... The foolish guy is a confirmed afonja.
Benard kalu AYOMIDE... a research could help u.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:48pm On May 23, 2017
deebrain:

You are a compound fool.

A very big one... and he dont know dat d guy is even yoruba guy.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 1:50pm On May 23, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

The foolish guy is even a yoruba guy.
Benard ayomide kalu.
mr tribalist lol
in records, his father is yoruba, his mum is igbo,
so wetin u wan say now o?
He adopted hes mum surname & state(abia) durin d enlistment process!
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:50pm On May 23, 2017
ComradeShegs:
Idiot igbo!....Kill d Bastard.

Nop He is a stupid yoruba fool.

Benard kalu ayomide... do some resarch
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:51pm On May 23, 2017
sleuthhound:
mr tribalist lol
in records, his father is yoruba, his mum is igbo,
so wetin u wan say now o?

Anwer d question urself. cool
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by sleuthhound: 1:59pm On May 23, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Anwer d question urself. cool
u r derailin d thread! By goin tribal rather than focusing on an individual dat committed a crime.
U are not actin better dan dat dude who also went tribal earlier on thread! Let pple respect u based on hw u react 2provocation by acting responsibly. Shalom
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by LukmonSodiq(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2017
IYANGBALI:
This is no time for your usual Afonja and Ipod Yoot mudslinging. We need to respect the memory of the dead. That fine young girl was brutally murdered by a gun-wielding psychopath. We all should join hands and ensure that justice is served. The murderer must not go unpunished. His journey here on earth MUST terminate at the hangman's noose.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:18pm On May 23, 2017
sleuthhound:
u r derailin d thread! By goin tribal rather than focusing on an individual dat committed a crime.
U are not actin better dan dat dude who also went tribal earlier on thread! Let pple respect u based on hw u react 2provocation by acting responsibly. Shalom

One thing i hate abt u guys is hypocrisy.
If not that things would uav been better.
U jumped his comment on fp im sure u even clicked like button on his comment.
And u arr now qouting me.
Tell me if dat doesnt make u tribalist too. undecided
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 23, 2017
what kinda kangaroo court room is this? anyone who is unfortunate to face trial in this kangaroo court, i pity them, because they will be denied justice.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by HughJazz(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2017
Evablizin:
How can we live witout air,aircraftman knwin fully well d importance of air left his Gf aircraftwoman witout air.wat a wicked world nd a heartless man.RIP AIRCRAFTWOMAN
my nose is bleeding from what you've written.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by Evablizin(f): 4:13pm On May 23, 2017
Lols Sowie pls
HughJazz:
my nose is bleeding from what you've written.
Re: Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover by blessingee: 4:35pm On May 23, 2017
GOFRONT:
Wen u start a romantic affair wit a colleague within d same organization, wen it goes wrong, this wat u will get....heartbrek bcom d oda of d day.....Xtreme actions must be displayed....blood wil flow....Life may be taken as it is wit this one.....

Just dsame way our company Engineer is into romantic affair wit our beautiful Quantity Surveyor......(we all staff under one company)...am jst watchin dem first

So you came to talk about my private matter on nairaland....I know what to do! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Tony Igboka Killer, 'Transformer' Chigbo Anyaegbu, Arrested. Photos / Pregnant Woman Burns Her Maid's Buttocks With Hot Knife. Photos / Man Drives Car Into Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Complex, Sets It On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.