Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (55733 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / Manchester Attack: 22 Dead And 59 Hurt In Suicide Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by ebby9z(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2017
ollah1:

columbine high school, to Colorado cinema, to Virginia tech, to the church in South Carolina, to Quebec mosque attack were carried out by Christians.
In the name of Jesus, I presume. undecided
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by malware: 4:58pm On May 23, 2017
ebby9z:

You're still talking again. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am out

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by KratosCorp: 5:33pm On May 23, 2017
Islam is only growing faster (for a while) as a result of poligamy, uncontrolled birth rate and forced/marital conversion - nothing else. The growth has absolutely little or nothing to do with ideological appeal. Islam is not more apoealing than Christianity, at least NOT in the West.

And that your threat down there is exactly the problem with islam - MAKING ITS ADHERERANTS PRONE TO VIOLENCE AND FATALITY IN DEFENCE OF ISLAM.

You guys are simply brainwashed to abhor the concept of freedom. This is why you errorneously assume that violence is the only way to silence contrary views and expressions. But you should remeber that no group had a perpetual monopoly on violence.

If you keep making reasonable dialogue impossible, a time will come when the world will reach its boiling point and unanymously stand up to your obnoxious threats of violence. And when that collective boiling point is reached, folks won't hesitate to pay you back in full and in kind.

It's super hypocritical to keep dishing out intolerance on all fronts and still hope to keep receiving tolerance in return.

superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam . from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 23, 2017
Statsocial:

Calm down there is no religion that is not being insulted. I don't like it when atheist insult my own faith and even Jesus but we don't go around threatening to kill them. Just face your studies, graduate from school there is so much to live for if you r not happy about the way ppl insult your religion then stay off threads like this. Remember every religion including atheism is insulted. So it is not only your religion.
bro you make my day and I really appreciate your approach and admonishment. I wish all xtains will have a heart like urs life will be better. Once again i apprwciate # i stand with peace and unity but have zero tolerance for abuse of faiths
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Jakumo(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2017
KratosCorp:
Islam is only growing faster (for a while) as a result of poligamy, uncontrolled birth rate and forced/marital conversion - nothing else. The growth has absolutely little or nothing to do with ideological appeal. Islam is not more apoealing than Christianity, at least NOT in the West.

And that your threat down there is exactly the problem with islam - MAKING ITS ADHERERANTS PRONE TO VIOLENCE AND FATALITY IN DEFENCE OF ISLAM.

You guys are simply brainwashed to abhor the concept of freedom. This is why you errorneously assume that violence is the only way to silence contrary views and expressions. But you should remeber that no group had a perpetual monopoly on violence.

If you keep making reasonable dialogue impossible, a time will come when the world will reach its boiling point and unanymously stand up to your obnoxious threats of violence. And when that collective boiling point is reached, folks won't hesitate to pay you back in full and in kind.

It's super hypocritical to keep dishing out intolerance on all fronts and still hope to keep receiving tolerance in return.

Don't forget that arranged Muslim marriages often mean that direct blood relatives are allowed, and indeed FORCED by that twisted culture to marry and inbreed, resulting in a very high infant mortality rate, a multiplicity of serious health problems caused directly by inbreeding over generations, and a statistically higher rate of MENTAL instability recorded in Muslim families where incest is the norm.

The final piece of the jigsaw puzzle is the forced separation of unmarried Muslim men and women, and the utterly preposterous expectation that 72 virgins await in an imaginary paradise to service all Muslim horn-dogs who commit mass murder of innocents, all of which combine to brew a perfect storm of causative factors that ultimately flood the streets of countries like Britain and France with deranged and sexually deprived products of incestuous marriages who are all EXTREMELY aroused for copulation, mired in a state of constant rage if unmarried, and comprehensively brainwashed right from infancy, to regard mass murder as a means to an end.

The greatest threat ever posed to the free world is without question the Muslim faith, and its active encouragement of inbreeding to create swarms of little genetically defective Osama Bin Ladens that are then free to run riot in countries once regarded as safe havens for democracy and human rights.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Afrokan(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2017
malware:

The last word of your comment proves your ignorance. What is Haiti?
You are attacking me over a typo? I have a B. Eng in Engineering, I finished the Arabic Quran twice before I turned 14years.
It was when I came of age I started to wonder what was really In the Quran, then i picked up the English translated version of the Quran. What I found shocked me, i started loosing my faith when my mallam couldn't answer my Question. Question like why did Muhammed marry a 9 year old girl? Why did Muhammed have sex with a slave after killing her family, why do we face the kaaba during prayers like Idol worshipers? Why not share inheritance 50/50 between men and women instead of the Islamic version, Why should the punishment for apostasy be death? . Alot of Question came to my mind.

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Afrokan(m): 8:21pm On May 23, 2017
ollah1:

What does the bible says about Blasphemy in Leviticus? Abi the bible belongs to Muslims too
like I earlier stated, all Abhramic religions are violent because it's impossible to pursue monotheism without being violent to worshipers of other Gods.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by malware: 8:24pm On May 23, 2017
Afrokan:

Lol, Are we still toeing this line?
An act of terrorism perpetrated by Muslims.
All Ambrahamic religions preach monotheism and its impossible to practice or spread monotheistic religions without violence.
Christianity evolved from a blood thirsty religion into a more wealth oriented religion while Islam is still undergoing its own violent evolution.
The sooner we recognize the problem is Islam and all monotheistic religions, the better.

Just watched the Manchester Mayor on CNN. He says that the attacker represents nobody but himself or the organization that sent him. The attackers want to divide us but we are not going to allow them to succeed.

Manchester Bishop says that the attackers want to instill hate in us, but love is more powerful than hate.

It is a pity that one black African idiot has the audacity to put the blame on Islam over his cheap mobile phone and a few bucks megabyte.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by malware: 8:33pm On May 23, 2017
Afrokan:

You are attacking me over a typo? I have a B. Eng in Engineering, I finished the Arabic Quran twice before I turned 14years.
It was when I came of age I started to wonder what was really In the Quran, then i picked up the English translated version of the Quran. What I found shocked me, i started loosing my faith when my mallam couldn't answer my Question. Question like why did Muhammed marry a 9 year old girl? Why did Muhammed have sex with a slave after killing her family, why do we face the kaaba during prayers like Idol worshipers? Why not share inheritance 50/50 between men and women instead of the Islamic version, Why should the punishment for apostasy be death? . Alot of Question came to my mind.

Which yeye B.Eng are you talking about? The fact that you didn't add the particular specialization of Engineering you studied shows that you were a sit warmer who managed to graduate with a third class or pass. People like you are not supposed to be responded to on Nairaland, it is a waste of time.

Google is your friend.... Give me any genuine Islamic link that says Prophet Muhammad married Aisha at the age of nine. Your IQ is low, don't quote me again dull.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Afrokan(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2017
malware:

Just watched the Manchester Mayor on CNN. He says that the attacker represents nobody but himself or the organization that sent him. The attackers want to divide us but we are not going to allow them to succeed.

Manchester Bishop says that the attackers want to instill hate in us, but love is more powerful than hate.

It is a pity that one black African idiot has the audacity to put the blame on Muslims over his cheap mobile phone and a few bucks megabyte.
What do you expect the Bishop and Mayor to say in Public?
Tomorrow there would be another bomb blast by a Muslim thats supposedly not representing Islam (Even thou we could argue that prophet Muhammed spent his entire prophethood killing infidels, raping slaves and marrying 9 year old girls) and tomorrow we would toe the same line of thoughts.
In Indonesia, they actually sentence a Christian government to 2years in prison for Blasphemy in 2017?in Pakistan they would kill you before you say sorry because of blasphemy.
If you don't accept there is a problem, how do you fix it? Christians accepted there was a problem and fixed it, it's time for Islam to do the same.
FYI, I am a muslim

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by malware: 8:41pm On May 23, 2017
Afrokan:

What do you expect the Bishop and Mayor to say in Public?
Tomorrow there would be another bomb blast by a Muslim thats supposedly not representing Islam (Even thou we could argue that prophet Muhammed spent his entire prophethood killing infidels, raping slaves and marrying 9 year old girls) and tomorrow we would toe the same line of thoughts.
In Indonesia, they actually sentence a Christian government to 2years in prison for Blasphemy in 2017?in Pakistan they would kill you before you say sorry because of blasphemy.
If you don't accept there is a problem, how do you fix it? Christians accepted there was a problem and fixed it, it's time for Islam to do the same.
FYI, I am a muslim

grin I hail you oga Muslim.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Afrokan(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2017
malware:

Which yeye B.Eng are you talking about? The fact that you didn't add the particular specialization of Engineering you studied shows that you were a sit warmer who managed to graduate with a third class or pass. People like you are not supposed to be responded to on Nairaland, it is a waste of time.

Google is your friend.... Give me any genuine Islamic link that says Prophet Muhammad married Aisha at the age of nine. Your IQ is low, don't quote me again dull.
I graduated above 4.0 and top ten in my class. I would have uploaded my certificate but you and your Muslim friends are not too peace loving, One of you can decide to make heaven by tracing me down and cutting of my head. Since I still like my head on my body, I prefer to hide behind the protection of a moniker.
On the issue of Prophet Muhammed marrying Aisha at the age of 9, If you denial that, then I am seriously doubting you are a Muslim. We were thought right from age 9 about the life of the prophet and his actions and in actions.
If you seriously argue about the age of marriage of Aisha then we don't need to argue

3 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Afrokan(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2017
malware:

grin I hail you oga Muslim.
No by choice na, if my parents where christian,.. I would be a Christian from birth, if they were Jews, I would be jew.
We don't get to chose our religion, we are born into it

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by eclecticbaron: 9:29pm On May 23, 2017
Bigcake:

Fat lie, using 70km/h from Manchester to London will take you about 4hrs only. Except you dont know your way.

From London to Manchester is about 330km. Simple mathematics, divide 330km by 70km/h. The answer should guide you right.

Actually you are right. I think its the satnav that made it that long since it was shorter on the return trip. Anyways I really made the first trip using 7 hours. So yeah...I probably used a longer route. That could happen to anyone.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by otokx(m): 9:48pm On May 23, 2017
So the culprit is a Muslim of Libyan descent, need we say any more?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by malware: 10:00pm On May 23, 2017
Afrokan:

No by choice na, if my parents where christian,.. I would be a Christian from birth, if they were Jews, I would be jew.
We don't get to chose our religion, we are born into it

Ok lipsrsealed
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by malware: 10:04pm On May 23, 2017
Afrokan:

I graduated above 4.0 and top ten in my class. I would have uploaded my certificate but you and your Muslim friends are not too peace loving, One of you can decide to make heaven by tracing me down and cutting of my head. Since I still like my head on my body, I prefer to hide behind the protection of a moniker.
On the issue of Prophet Muhammed marrying Aisha at the age of 9, If you denial that, then I am seriously doubting you are a Muslim. We were thought right from age 9 about the life of the prophet and his actions and in actions.
If you seriously argue about the age of marriage of Aisha then we don't need to argue

Still waiting for you to tell me the type of Engineering you studies... . Even a third class graduate attaches his specialization to the Bachelor title.... Like B.eng electrical... ..

Meanwhile that crude teaching you're talking about has been disputed.. ...
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Afrokan(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2017
malware:

Still waiting for you to tell me the type of Engineering you studies... . Even a third class graduate attaches his specialization to the Bachelor title.... Like B.eng electrical... ..

Meanwhile that crude teaching you're talking about has been disputed.. ...
You can t dispute what's in the Quran. It's actually blasphemy to dispute any thing written in the Quran a d of course you know the punishment is death, preferrably by Beheading.

3 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by malware: 10:10pm On May 23, 2017
Afrokan:

You can t dispute what's in the Quran. It's actually blasphemy to dispute any thing written in the Quran a d of course you know the punishment is death, preferrably by Beheading.

Pretender.. .. . What's in the Qur'an? The only woman that was mentioned in the Qur'an is Maryam..... You are now busted. Can you take aome chill pills?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Afrokan(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2017
malware:

Pretender.. .. . What's in the Qur'an? The only woman that was mentioned in the Qur'an is Maryam..... You are now busted. Can you take aome chill pills?
I am not understanding your argument.
First... The Quran talked about Blasphemy and Apostasy even going as far as prescribing punishment for Apostasy.
Second... Every valid Muslim knows that you need the Hadith to practice Islam, for instance,The Qur'an didn't explain how to pray but the hadith which is a detailed record of the actions of the prophet, so the hadith tells us how to pray.
The hadith also has detailed records of the atrocities committed by the prophet like marrying a having sex with a 9 year old girl, raping a slave girl after killing her entire family, acknowledging the killing of a female poet for insulting him( which inadvertently gave the public punishment for blasphemy), all a whole lots of atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by malware: 11:13pm On May 23, 2017
Afrokan:

I am not understanding your argument.
First... The Quran talked about Blasphemy and Apostasy even going as far as prescribing punishment for Apostasy.
Second... Every valid Muslim knows that you need the Hadith to practice Islam, for instance,The Qur'an didn't explain how to pray but the hadith which is a detailed record of the actions of the prophet, so the hadith tells us how to pray.
The hadith also has detailed records of the atrocities committed by the prophet like marrying a having sex with a 9 year old girl, raping a slave girl after killing her entire family, acknowledging the killing of a female poet for insulting him( which inadvertently gave the public punishment for blasphemy), all a whole lots of atrocities.

Argue with another person please. My mumu don do.

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Tolulopefinest(m): 11:43pm On May 23, 2017
malware:

Argue with another person please. My mumu don do.
Please continue.... I'm enjoying the conversation.
It seems you're defeated.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by donlucabrazi(m): 12:42am On May 24, 2017
ollah1:

columbine high school, to Colorado cinema, to Virginia tech, to the church in South Carolina to Quebec Mosque to the pastor that wanted to blow is own church in Nigeria were all christians terrorists. How do you explain that? They must have read it from the bible
keep defending the atrocities of your brothers! You are just running in circles thinking you are smart. But guess what? Sooner or later you will personally bear the brunt of these senseless killings by the adherents of your Religion whom you defend with so much passion and vigour and I hope by then, you will still hold the same opinion you currently do....

The law of natural justice and karma is more potent than any religion. Watch out !
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Horus(m): 1:54am On May 24, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34x1l-Vooqg

ISLAMIC State Claims Responsibility
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by vodkat: 3:50am On May 24, 2017
If africans had sense Islam should be banned completely. Its a religion of piss
See how Saudi open yanch for trump even though he yab them.

But Buhari dem no even send security to greet am
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 6:14am On May 24, 2017
donlucabrazi:
keep defending the atrocities of your brothers! You are just running in circles thinking you are smart. But guess what? Sooner or later you will personally bear the brunt of these senseless killings by the adherents of your Religion whom you defend with so much passion and vigour and I hope by then, you will still hold the same opinion you currently do....

The law of natural justice and karma is more potent than any religion. Watch out !

You wrote plain rubbish with loads of emotions. Perhaps, you are also defending your own brothers causing atrocities in the name of your religion and you will also bear the brunt. Maybe by then, you will have some senses.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by emmasege: 12:57pm On May 24, 2017
henryhemon:

So Russia practice Christianity? Didn't your bible say love your neighbour as yourself?? Nigerians that cannot solve a problem in their backyard now offer advise to people who are 1000 times better than them. Europe don't do religion they are 5000 times better than Nigeria who carry religion for head. Abeg shift.
Google is your friend. If you don't know the dominant religion in Russia, i can as well assume you are uninformed. And for your info, fundamental Muslims know that Russia is not a good destination to practice and propagate their extremism. They'll rather go to the likes of Britain, Russia, Belgium etc, where they are permissive to anything with a subtle plan to take over the country from the natives.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 24, 2017
NJPot:
Trump said it and u people mocked him. Muslims should be checkmated or else they will always cause havoc.

To Donald Trump

Shebi he was dancing with swords in Saudi. The problem is not actually muslims but muslim with terrorist and conquering ideology.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by IdeyFindWife: 5:18pm On May 24, 2017
Afrokan:

This is child's play compared to what is coming.......once ISIS loses raqqa and Mosul, they would switch strategy to full terrorist mode. Europe is doomed.

That is thw time Angela Merkel will cry for her stupidity in pressuring Europe into admitting sleeper agents and moles into their national borders in the name of Syrian war refugees, displaced Arabs etc

They forget that typical Arab are some some most hateful malcontents from the worst closed-off cultures ever! They never rest until they take what's yours. When they take it, they wanna see you dead. When you're dead, they start killing each other for it!

Europe has a shakeup coming. Its loading in 3D; Canada had better learn from China, N/Korea etc
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Jakumo(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

That is thw time Angela Merkel will cry for her stupidity in pressuring Europe into admitting sleeper agents and moles into their national borders in the name of Syrian war refugees, displaced Arabs etc

They forget that typical Arab are some some most hateful malcontents from the worst closed-off cultures ever! They never rest until they take what's yours. When they take it, they wanna see you dead. When you're dead, they start killing each other for it!

Europe has a shakeup coming. Its loading in 3D; Canada had better learn from China, N/Korea etc

Chai ! As you sabi Arab people dem reach, no-how no-how, Papa God MUST give you betta wife when get correct yansh when dey sweet to shook sotay you go do am taya. Na me talk am today.

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by hikmojj(m): 4:30am On May 25, 2017
Peejoeee:

It's done in Allah name, how can Allah then deliver us, except you saying, deliver us to your virgins
.... hope u have taken ur medications bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) / How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.