Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) (55745 Views)

Greece Wildfires - About 80 Dead And Many More Still Missing / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / Manchester Attack: 22 Dead And 59 Hurt In Suicide Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by sinaj(f): 9:01am On May 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

Seu.n, lalasticlal.a, this post is promoting terrorism and hatred please do well to delete this and bann this moniker for good
why call the mods?

Modify ur post so his brothers nd sisters will all see d product of a peaceful religion!

Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by raymond1550(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2017
isis, boko are killing us
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by samsono30: 9:05am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=CyrusTheGreat post=56789092]

It is both of them that are the problem, and the people enabling them. Shariah councils and Shariah mosques in the UK need to be raided and dismantled. Burqas and hijabs should be banned. Wahhabists, Salafists and any other brand of convervative Islam should result in a jail sentence or immediate deportation. Communities in which muslim terrorists are borne must open up to and face wider society.

Allah is not real. Muhammad was a murderous pig. Muslims are anti-democracy and are destroying intelligent discourse and the modern world. The logical, free and progressive peoples of the world must unite to stand up to them. STAND UP TO ISLAM, GIVE IT NO QUARTER IN ANY NATION.

ISLAM IS AN IDEOLOGICAL CANCER. IT MUST DIE.

LAN ASTASLEM.

My Brother u're right I tell some of my friends that 3rd world war will be Islam against the world, And as things are going nw, that is exactly wat will be.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by SavageGarden(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
O oh am a bastard I don't know if not now that you inform me but I'm sorry i don't talk to those that are blind to see and know that anything has a creator or manufacturer

If that's your disposition that something must have a creator, then who created your dirty God(Allah) or whatever? Grow some balls bastard. Use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Ellegacy(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid

Guy keep quite their. Maybe where you are! I abuse Muslims here and their religion. if na war, no be only you Sabi do matyr. I hate you Muslims likewise! But I gt Muslims who are wiser than you as friends. Your God is stupid. Dull. I wonder what God you serve that can't fight for his own. He sent his lowly servant, you of cause to do his dirty job. Keep on serving him guy, it's pleases me knowing you're stupid and serving some shit Bastard. You're sick.!

I'll abuse you now or face to face. You can't do me no shit!

5 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 23, 2017
I'm still waiting for your replies

Pidgin2
njpot
Figure007
successinlife
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Jakumo(m): 9:12am On May 23, 2017
Ellegacy:

Guy keep quite their. Maybe where you are! I abuse Muslims here and their religion. if na war, no be only you Sabi do matyr. I hate you Muslims likewise! But I gt Muslims who are wiser than you as friends. Your God is stupid. Dull. I wonder what God you serve that can't fight for his own. He sent his lowly servant, you of cause to do his dirty job. Keep on serving him guy, it's pleases me knowing you're stupid and serving some shit Bastard. You're sick.!

I'll abuse you now or face to face. You can't do me no shit!

You have hit on the crux of the matter. If the so-called god worshiped by that cult is so all-powerful and all-seeing, why then do mere humans, and brain-dead ones at that, have to commit mass murder at every chance they get, in purported defense of that same god that they worship by smashing their foreheads on the ground repeatedly, five times every frigging day ?

That death cult, whose deranged members have shed so much innocent blood already, represents THE most virulent form of contagious homicidal insanity that exists in today's world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by deleo16(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Muslims are snaketongued and masters of deception. It's in their very religion to lie and twist the truth "Taqiyya" to push their religion more and more.

Muslims on this very forum are practicing taqiyya every day! Refusing to acknowledge or ignoring arguments against islam, not telling the whole truth and outright lying about Muslim believes to make their dog religion more sellable. DO NOT TRUST THEM.

Only a fool believes in fictional creatures. Only a fool believes in and follows Islam and it's scriptures. Only a fool straps BOMBS to themselves and BLOWS UP INNOCENT CHILDREN because their "GOD" (DELUSIONAL ISLAMIC BRAIN) TOLD THEM TO.

MUSLIMS ARE FOOLS AND ISLAM MUST BE DESTROYED.

To all Naijan Muslims, STOP distancing yourselves from these monsters, THEY FOLLOW THE SAME RELIGION YOU DO AND THEY FOLLOW IT BETTER. IF YOU HAVE AN OUNCE OF INTELLIGENCE OR COMPASSION AND ARE DISGUSTED BY THESE TERRORISTS AND THUGS, THEN DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND LEAVE YOUR RELIGION, AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO LEAVE ISLAM AS WELL.

ALLAH IS NOT REAL.

MUHAMMAD WAS A PIG AND A SAVAGE.

MUSLIMS ARE A THREAT TO ALL OF HUMANKIND.

[img]https://awildvoice.files./2015/11/london-muslim-extremist-1-2-09.jpg[/img]

LAN ASTASLEM.

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by SavageGarden(m): 9:23am On May 23, 2017
Priceless200:

You are already damned. Whattttt? if Nigeria is a sane country with this alone you should be watched closely, you are already a person of interest, a terrorist waiting to happen. An extremist. No wonder people hates you.
There are lots of loving Muslims out there, who have lots more Christian friends, even Muslims who marry Christians in this same Nigeria of ours and they live happily.
If really you and everyone else, we all, we can really worship God, practice religion with our heads and not with our hearts, if we can discern, if only we can use our God given conscience more then the World would be a much more better place to live.

By the way education is made to open your mind, widen your imaginations and change the way you see things from an archaic viewpiont. Being a student and you still think like this is worrisome. You need to either change school or open your mind to be really learned. Ok. Travel more, even if it's within Nigeria. You probably will see that the world does not just revolve around you and your religion and view. Read more too. Stay blessed bro.

Well said ma'am. But you yourself should read well enough to know that religion(all of it ) has no place in society. Your God's do nothing about all these tragedies that they are responsible for because they simply do not exist. Humans don't truly relish evil and violence more than when they do it for religious convictions.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
To those relating this to Muslims, let me tell you i am proud to be a muslim. So if you see me walking in street the please shot me to death. you can only talk here but I swear By Allah even all the xtain in southern Nigeria cannot wipe out Islam in Nigeria which I believe is your mission and i swear by allah no xtain can face me eye ball to eye ball and abuse islam. from statistics Islam is growing more rapid than the so called Christianity. So xtain please keep hating but I'd like to tell you that your hating do no harm to we muslim, moreover in my department at school I don't give a damn to any xtain because i believe they hate me and i hate them too. So xtain if you want peace we can make it but if you want war we can declare it #im not afraid

People got killed and this is what you have to say.

Speaks volume.

4 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 23, 2017
Why da hell will they allow Middle East refugees into Europe in the first place. Sometimes I feel the Whites deliberately wants everything in the Bible to come to pass. This is just the only explanation for their actions angry

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by CyrusTheGreat: 9:27am On May 23, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:
Karl Marx once said "religion is the opiate of the masses". Well he was close but with regards to Islam he wasn't accurate.

Islam isn't an opiate of the masses. It's the crystal meth. The ice of the masses.

Extremely violent, primitive behavioural activity, completely unreasonable, paranoiac, delusional, surreal, and nearly unescapable. That is the human brain on Islam.

The rise of Islam, along with the rise of the far-right nazis, are the two greatest threats to modern democracy on earth and they MUST be STOPPED. Islam MUST be DESTROYED.

LAN ASTASLEM.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by samsono30: 9:29am On May 23, 2017
ephi123:

No one hates you. You need to change your mindset. You already have the belief that anyone of a different faith from you hates you even though in reality they may not. It's not healthy to be carrying this kind of attitude & wrong assumption about.

This is exactly hw the are brain washed, this is wat their Imam try to make them understand. Their Imam groom them up wit hatered, so as they grow up the hatered grows wit them. If that so call super wats so ever he calls himself was brought up in a loving and kind hearted atmosphere will he speak like this? Out of the abundant of heart the mouth speaketh, so he is telling u what is basically in his heart.

4 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by NJPot(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2017
ollah1:
Answer the questions I asked you on a post card.

I NO SEE ANY POST CARD. ANSWER MY QUESTION.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by ephi123(f): 9:41am On May 23, 2017
samsono30:

This is exactly hw the are brain washed, this is wat their Imam try to make them understand. Their Imam groom them up wit hatered, so as they grow up the hatered grows wit them. If that so call super wats so ever he calls himself was brought up in a loving and kind hearted atmosphere will he speak like this? Out of the abundant of heart the mouth speaketh, so he is telling u what is basically in his heart.

It is really just scary how he has assumed by default that all Christians hate him.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 23, 2017
NJPot:

I NO SEE ANY POST CARD. ANSWER MY QUESTION.

I can't start tutoring you if you don't understand my comment
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Horus(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tg7L05eRVQ

Manchester Suicide Bombing Attack: 22 Dead In Terror Explosion
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 9:46am On May 23, 2017
This is why America and Britain should stop supporting terrorists in Syria. They just bombed and killed many Syrian soldiers last week after accusing them of entering a 'de-confliction' zone in Al Tanf in their own country.

Criminal governments that create caos, to distort the population, while they send the army to kill some more in other areas of the world in the name of imperialism. Take those governments out, and there is peace.

When they bomb Muslim countries and kill thousands thousands of miles away from home, they say it is for their 'Freedom and Democracy' but when bomb starts flying in their own countries it is terrorism. I am a bit confused!

We should start with Blair and Bush that stated illegal wars in M.E
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by EvilMetahuman: 9:53am On May 23, 2017
ollah1:

Trump should ban them all yet he was in Saudi Arabia recently.
Trump should ban them all yet the moneybags Muslim countries weren't listed.
Trump should ban them all yet 90% of the listed countries were destroyed by USA and NATO.

Islam has been existing for centuries, how come terrorism birthed in the last 10 years?

Why does the Media label an attack by a Muslim a terrorist one while the one committed by another faith is labelled a different name? Why the double standards?

terrorism birthed in the last 10 years?

how old are you ?

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
terrorism birthed in the last 10 years?

how old are you ?

Why don't you reply the others instead of quoting the most irrelevant?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by EvilMetahuman: 10:01am On May 23, 2017
ollah1:

Why don't you reply the others instead of quoting the most irrelevant?

because "others" are just too stuupid and deserves no response.

that one got me though, that's why i quoted.

advise:face your studies kid. Leave social media for adults.

1 Like

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Yorobastard(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2017
lordkhalifa get sense pls.....Igbo's live here in Britain....don't think rejoice over the death of people because of what they have done in the past...all we can do as work together as Igbo's and opt out of Nigeria and not laugh at the death of others....
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Lainjnr(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2017
ak33n:
it's hashtag not hangtag..

DUMBFVCK

[b][/b]"MF" always looking for mistakes to correct.. DUMBASS
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by tonychristopher: 10:04am On May 23, 2017
When the Christian Europe started opening doors and trying to be political correct, we knew that asc a matter of time, this will happen. It seems that muslim (not all but majority) have a problem cohabitating and living with other religions. We have seen their handwork in Africa, from South Sudan, to Niger and From Egypt to Northen Nigeria. it is just their trademark. I wonder how people will hope to gain converts by killing and inflicting pains and terror on innocent individuals. This is terrible.

www.etimes.com.ng

3 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 10:04am On May 23, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

because "others" are just too stuupid and deserves no response.

that one got me though, that's why i quoted.

advise:face your studies kid. Leave social media for adults.

Only kids conclude others are kids on faceless social medias. Moreso, why won't others be stupid since you simply can't reply it neither can the guy I originally quoted.
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 23, 2017
CALABAR peeps don do them back ni
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by ebby9z(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2017
superdoc:
They are here. The demented brainwashed animals have shown their devilish face again. Violence is in their gene,teaching and doctrine despite repeated denials

2 Likes

Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 23, 2017
ebby9z:

They are here. The demented brainwashed animals have shown their devilish face again. Violence is in their gene,teaching and doctrine despite repeated denials

When did one person become the mouthpiece and yardstick to judge over billions of people?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by malware: 10:29am On May 23, 2017
Afrokan:

Lol, Are we still toeing this line?
An act of terrorism perpetrated by Muslims.
All Ambrahamic religions preach monotheism and its impossible to practice or spread monotheistic religions without violence.
Christianity evolved from a blood thirsty religion into a more wealth oriented religion while Islam is still undergoing its own violent evolution.
The sooner we recognize the problem is Islam and all monotheistic religions, the better.

If this is what Islam teaches, I wouldn't waste my time arguing with you on the net. I would simply come down and kill you. This is the scenario you are trying to paint.

What do you think the world would turn into if 50% of world's Muslims i.e roughly a billion or more muslims will practice the purported teachings of Islam you are alleging? Do you think you will have any hiding place? Do you think the world will ever know peace?
Re: 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) by malware: 10:31am On May 23, 2017
ak33n:
ogbeni na Islam.. what is this one saying?

a Muslim guy tweeted about the attack before it happened.. then deleted it..

tcheew..

How about the killing of the deceased Jumia delivery man, that one na Christianity too abi? Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.