Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati (21888 Views)

Buba Galadima: Buhari’s Marabouts Advised Him Against Removing Service Chiefs / Magu Running EFCC On Gossips, Marabouts Advice – DSS DG, Daura / Politicians Hire Marabouts, Pastors To Pray For Buhari’s Death: Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by OBAGADAFFI: 11:54am On May 23, 2017
This is the Reuben Abati we know.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by diablos: 11:56am On May 23, 2017
Who's still defending d dead Vegetable?
Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 11:56am On May 23, 2017
If Bubu no give live speech May 29 "na im be sey wahala dey ".

Just 6 days from today. I am waiting to see what APC is going to pull on us this time around.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by kelewu359(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2017
This is another epistle from Dr Rueben Abati, I think most of the issues raised are facts, but the only one of the issues is the woman in question, I think PDP started it during President Jonathan regime, where most of the hatchets job were been done by Dr. okupe, history is just repeating itself. They were all political jobbers.
Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by paulchineduN(m): 11:58am On May 23, 2017
BMC be ready to respond to many of these coming ur way
Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by adisabarber(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2017
Spiritual matter no dey valid in court.
Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by emi14: 12:06pm On May 23, 2017
mayorwah98:
Smh
Hahahahaha.”
Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by emi14: 12:06pm On May 23, 2017
“You know sometimes when I read what some people post on twitter. I wonder about their upbringing. I cringe. They just set out to hurt other people’s feelings.”
“Twitter has a responsibility to ensure that its platform is not abused by persons who have indecent motives.”

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by ehissi(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2017
TheFreeOne:
lmao grin

BMC Nairaland chapter why haven't you been singing this new song na. Or has the salary been delayed or reduced since Buboo relocated to London?

Abeg who help me see sarrki? cheesy

You wanna see sarrki? angry

Wait! Oya Sarrki ti Bo Bo. ........ grin
Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by ebby9z(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2017
This man is just too good with writing. See the way he danced around different topics, seamlessly crisscrossing without losing steam or momentum. Its a worthy read...for intellectuals tho. I seriously doubt if our dear nairalanders give a f**k about drama and its beauty. Sad times we live in.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by Diction10nairal: 12:16pm On May 23, 2017
The mouth is no longer carrying food.
Abati can now talk.
Meanwhile Canary (FFK) needs food to sing
for the feeder
AVIANAZUGODU

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by PointZerom: 12:24pm On May 23, 2017
ebby9z:
This man is just too good with writing. See the way he danced around different topics, seamlessly crisscrossing without losing steam or momentum. Its a worthy read...for intellectuals tho. I seriously doubt if our dear nairalanders give a f**k about drama and its beauty. Sad times we live in.

He's too intelligent and smart.

It is in him.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by drestoneokuta(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2017
Gwsd:
But undecided
He is just been sarcastic, you have to follow politics everyday to understand him.
Brilliant article, absolutely brilliant.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by Splashme: 12:28pm On May 23, 2017
That ashawo Lauretta woman

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by linuxuser(m): 12:30pm On May 23, 2017
It seems that some people are so obsessed and in deep love with Jonathan that if they don't mention his name in any piece even when the topic have nothing to do with him, they won't be able to eat or sleep.

gberra:
I left a comment & it was hidden in 10secs. What is happening to our Mods?

Anyways let me recount; Abati is a confused lout who only remembers that Aso rock is possessed by Evil spirits after he & his Master was booted out by Nigerians.

He also forgot to add that he was a part of the marabouts alongside FFK & Okugbe that Gej hired to destroy his Administration.

Igbos always cry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by TwoBottles: 12:32pm On May 23, 2017
“It is a fake world we live in. Fake Trump. Fake speech. It is sad though. While other countries are going round the world, looking for investments, Nigerian leaders are travelling here and there looking for marabouts and beautiful ladies with tribal marks!”

Lol!
Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by wasuka14(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2017
I no tell you say abati is insane?? Look at what is writting. If we are lucky to be in a good society by now, he should be behind bar. For all his lies and propanganda when our collective future are been carted away by buffons spare headed by gej. This is the man together with maku that lies morning and night even when half of the north is control by bokoharam. And trillions of naira is stollen by his boss and his boys. What kind of contribution or say does he have now that he didn't offer his boss when he was in power. That man abati is a stupid man to me anyday.
Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by OBAGADAFFI: 12:46pm On May 23, 2017
wasuka14:
I no tell you say abati is insane?? Look at what is writting. If we are lucky to be in a good society by now, he should be behind bar. For all his lies and propanganda when our collective future are been carted away by buffons spare headed by gej. This is the man together with maku that lies morning and night even when half of the north is control by bokoharam. And trillions of naira is stollen by his boss and his boys. What kind of contribution or say does he have now that he didn't offer his boss when he was in power. That man abati is a stupid man to me anyday.

BMC member spoted.

Just the way Lie Mohammed told us PMB is using Nigerian drugs in London hospital.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by Jflex07(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2017
grin angry
gberra:
Back from Rehab
Like you! grin
gberra:
Back from Rehab
Like you!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by SAMTOBIJU(m): 1:51pm On May 23, 2017
Nice piece by abati.he nailed it.dnt mind constituted authority....
Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by LeSaint(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2017
Reuben Apati stfu. Who wants to hear from a two-faced turn-coat corrupt mofo like you?
Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by juman(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2017
Just thinking may be I should go into marabouting job. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by DKJaleel: 2:30pm On May 23, 2017
Damn it!! I just happen to stumble on this thread when I'm fuccking high...

This write up is just wonderful, Abati killed it.. .

... whoo, which kind cruise be this?? smiley

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by DKJaleel: 2:36pm On May 23, 2017
wasuka14:
your life must really be a sad one. No?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by Princeboca12(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2017
hucienda:
Abati is back.

Write-ups like these sprinkled with satire are for mature audiences. Wish we had more of such writers in the country.

Won't be surprised majority of folks here might not comprehend the article.

Abati, I doff my hat.

Nigga is top notch. I enjoyed every bit of it. Also learnt some new words

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by Originality007: 2:53pm On May 23, 2017
Deem:
Biased article. You are no more relevant pls shut up

Abati I know, but who are U?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by Kiakia(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2017
Vintage Reuben Abati, but he sold his conscience when he served under GEJ.
Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by x12345678x: 4:06pm On May 23, 2017
Fantastic writer, I am not a fan of the political class, buh this man just made me laff rilly hard. Beautiful writing...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by baralatie(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2017
hucienda:
Abati is back.

Write-ups like these sprinkled with satire are for mature audiences. Wish we had more of such writers in the country.

Won't be surprised majority of folks here might not comprehend the article.

Abati, I doff my hat.
I don't should have been more inventive
Re: President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati by lilytender: 4:37pm On May 23, 2017
TheFreeOne:
lmao grin

BMC Nairaland chapter why haven't you been singing this new song na. Or has the salary been delayed or reduced since Buboo relocated to London?

Abeg who help me see sarrki? cheesy

Now, I sing - Baba oh Baba oh, Baba o, Oluwa da Baba si fun wa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Begin Repatriation Of $200billion Dubai Stash, Receives Looters' List / Fatiha Of Fateema Ganduje And Abolaji Ajimobi Kicks Off This Weekend(pics) / APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.