Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

‘if You Call Yourself A Virgin And You Masturbate, You Are Not One’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘if You Call Yourself A Virgin And You Masturbate, You Are Not One’ (1419 Views)

How Often Do You Masturbate? Please Be Honest. / If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! / How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘if You Call Yourself A Virgin And You Masturbate, You Are Not One’ by splmosixx(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2017
It amazes me to see some virgins that masturbates call thereself virgins...

Since you orgasm and satisfy yourself just as those that have sex with men, you aint a virgin...

NAIRALANDERS WHAT IS YOUR SAY?
Re: ‘if You Call Yourself A Virgin And You Masturbate, You Are Not One’ by baZOOKer: 9:41am On May 23, 2017
Does that even have anything to do with anything?
Re: ‘if You Call Yourself A Virgin And You Masturbate, You Are Not One’ by firstking01(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2017
As Long as the hymen is still intact, she's still a virgin.
Re: ‘if You Call Yourself A Virgin And You Masturbate, You Are Not One’ by benlash: 11:13am On May 23, 2017
hhmmnn
Re: ‘if You Call Yourself A Virgin And You Masturbate, You Are Not One’ by splmosixx(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2017
Vaseline crew kiss

baZOOKer:
Does that even have anything to do with anything?
Re: ‘if You Call Yourself A Virgin And You Masturbate, You Are Not One’ by McBrooklyn(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2017
grin
Re: ‘if You Call Yourself A Virgin And You Masturbate, You Are Not One’ by splmosixx(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2017
Dem my grandma be virgin also

firstking01:
As Long as the hymen is still intact, she's still a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Back! Who will marry all these OLOSHOs? / How Do I Decode D Truth. / There Is Nothing Like Spiritual Wife Or Husband – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.