Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

How Do I Decode D Truth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Decode D Truth. (1428 Views)

Say D Truth / What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? / Can You Possibly Decode This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Decode D Truth. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Pls mature responses needed.

Firstly, I love my wife so very much and trusts her as much, we have been married. 2 years+ and have a son 1+. I decided we wait a little before making more babies to enable more stability and allow her finish her schooling.

My job nature means I am only home 3 nights a week, and she knows my roitine perfectly.

Now d issue, I returned home one night about to sleep, my wife tells me there was an issue, I was like, what was it abt, and she says she was pregnant. So I calmly asked who was responsible, she flared up and asked how dare I ask such stupid question, and who is suppose to be responsible, bla, bla, bla. That have I not been sleeping with her.....

I then began my theory, yes I have been sleeping with you, but you know as much as I know that despite being married, I have consciously and deliberately not had unprotective sex with you, it has 100% been with condom and I have for a long time practiced no condom, no sex with you. Never for once has there been a case of d condom burst, so without my seed in you, are you MARY?

She continued to make issues, but when it dawned on her my arguement was firm, FACTUAL, and decisive, her voice began to wane. She finally kept quiet and then asked, what do we do about it. I was like which we, I am not aware of you being pregnant, pls let me be and posed to sleep off, but sleep refused to come, so I got up and asked her to sit up.

I told her I will be asking questions and I need straightforward answers. 1. How far gone are you, she said she just noticed. 2. Who is responsible, she murmured and sheaid I should lower my voice and she wil talk, but when she saw fire in my eyes, she then smiled and said it was a joke and she wanted to see my reaction.

Now the issues.... I refused to accept its a joke, because, its one taken too far, secondly, she wanted to raise hell and fury with my refusal to take responsibility, but for my FACTUAL claim and firmness which she realised was a sound truth, only made her to finally keep mum. I have a god feeling, if I had not been sexually conscious,.d conversation might not have taken a different direction and tone.

She cried all night, claiming she planned d joke to see my reaction, but I have refused to be emotionally blackmailed. She has offered I take her for a test, I turned it down, and requested she goes to a government hospital within 2days and get a test that shows she is not pregnant and has not been in the last 3 weeks even though I dont know if such test exists.

Nb... I trust my wife and have never had reason to do otherwise, but I want my doubts she has raised in my heart cleared, how do I clear d doubts, how do I tell if it was a reaction she was seeking or just resorted to plan B. Do such test exist? Because ignoring little details is what makes alot of men father children not theirs and I refuse to be a victim.

Mature advices needed,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by dulaman: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Patience and handle it maturely and carefully. I think she need to do the test like you said. Me thinks she wanted to pin the pregnancy to but The fire in your eyes might made her to seek a plan B, probably abortion.

My 2 cent

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by godofuck231: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
princeeze1:

Firstly, I love my wife so very much and trusts her as much, we have been married. 2 years+ and have a son 1+. I decided we wait a little before making more babies to enable more stability and allow her finish her schooling.

My job nature means I am only home 3 nights a week, and she knows my roitine perfectly.

Now d issue, I returned home one night about to sleep, my wife tells me there was an issue, I was like, what was it abt, and she says she was pregnant. So I calmly asked who was responsible, she flared up and asked how dare I ask such stupid question, and who is suppose to be responsible, bla, bla, bla. That have I not been sleeping with her.....

I then began my theory, yes I have been sleeping with you, but you know as much as I know that despite being married, I have consciously and deliberately not had unprotective sex with you, it has 100% been with condom and I have for a long time practiced no condom, no sex with you. Never for once has there been a case of d condom burst, so without my seed in you, are you MARY?

She continued to make issues, but when it dawned on her my arguement was firm, FACTUAL, and decisive, her voice began to wane. She finally kept quiet and then asked, what do we do about it. I was like which we, I am not aware of you being pregnant, pls let me be and posed to sleep off, but sleep refused to come, so I got up and asked her to sit up.

I told her I will be asking questions and I need straightforward answers. 1. How far gone are you, she said she just noticed. 2. Who is responsible, she murmured and sheaid I should lower my voice and she wil talk, but when she saw fire in my eyes, she then smiled and said it was a joke and she wanted to see my reaction.

Now the issues.... I refused to accept its a joke, because, its one taken too far, secondly, she wanted to raise hell and fury with my refusal to take responsibility, but for my FACTUAL claim and firmness which she realised was a sound truth, only made her to finally keep mum. I have a god feeling, if I had not been sexually conscious,.d conversation might not have taken a different direction and tone.

She cried all night, claiming she planned d joke to see my reaction, but I have refused to be emotionally blackmailed. She has offered I take her for a test, I turned it down, and requested she goes to a government hospital within 2days and get a test that shows she is not pregnant and has not been in the last 3 weeks even though I dont know if such test exists.

Nb... I trust my wife and have never had reason to do otherwise, but I want my doubts she has raised in my heart cleared, how do I clear d doubts, how do I tell if it was a reaction she was seeking or just resorted to plan B. Do such test exist? Because ignoring little details is what makes alot of men father children not theirs and I refuse to be a victim.

Mature advices needed,

If your father tell u the things , your mum did u would kill ur mother in your mind everyday, there are things we men see and must we never reveal, if she's pregnant for someone else it means she had an encounter with another guy, the solution is to shut up and not ask her long questions like how long the guys dick was and what position was she on, codedly go in and remove the pregnancy, that child isn't yours and should not stay (unwanted pregnancy) if she wanted to remove the child by herself it would not take her anything just some injections or pills she's done, so she's coming to tell you means she's opening her secret to you, be her man and own her with everything she has including her secrets, if u do that she will tell u more and more no matter how angry or bad the secret, u will bound in secret and marriage

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Greenbullet(m): 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Your wife has been cheating on you for a long time, thank God you are a smart man, and she knows she is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
What Kind Of stupid Joke Is That? undecided

You Tell Her To Go For A Test Alone, did You Even Think Before Saying That?
She Can Go And Come Back With Any Fabrication...

Take Her To A Trusted Doctor Who You Must Have talked With Privately, WHO she Doesnt Know. Get The Test Done And Collect Result... If Its Negative, tell Her Never To Try Such Jokes With You Again. If Its Positive, then Take Your Baby Son For A DNA test. If he Is Your Son Then you Are Safe, if He Is Not, there Are Two Things Involved. Its Either You Tell Her To Take Her Son and Go Meet His Father Or You Can Choose to Accept The fuckery... Choose Wisely...

Note!

Probablity Theory

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Greenbullet(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
godofuck231:

If your father tell u the things , your mum did u would kill ur mother in your mind everyday, there are things we men see and must we never reveal, if she's pregnant for someone else it means she had an encounter with another guy, the solution is to shut up and not ask her long questions like how long the guys dick was and what position was she on, codedly go in and remove the pregnancy, that child isn't yours and should not stay (unwanted pregnancy) if she wanted to remove the child by herself it would not take her anything just some injections or pills she's done, so she's coming to tell you means she's opening her secret to you, be her man and own her with everything she has including her secrets, if u do that she will tell u more and more no matter how angry or bad the secret, u will bound in secret and marriage
This is bullshit, there is a saying , WHAT IS NOT YOURS CAN NEVER BE YOURS , his wife is a cheat, divorce her !

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by godofuck231: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
princeeze1:

Mature advices needed,
the more a woman loves u the more she's open about her dirty past hoping to confide in you and seek your help, my girlfriend then left me but after 2 years she's saying there's no other man like me and she will die unhappy on this earth because she lost me, I pray she doesn't but I took a lot of shit from her including being slapped 3 times in public, dumping my laptop and new shining bold 5 BlackBerry in a bathtub, plus many many, guy sulk it all up, life isn't what it seems on tv
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Greenbullet:
This is bullshit, there is a saying , WHAT IS NOT YOURS CAN NEVER BE YOURS , his wife is a cheat, divorce her !
the first thing he should have done is to get her urine that morning, then take it to any hospital of his choice for a test so she won't be able to manipulate the result or go for an abortion while he is away.
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
We have home pregnancy test tube tongue no need to go to any hospital just buy the thing and read the instructions written undecided.secondly I think this is a pure joke because I have heard such thing in my area before tongue the woman was just playing with her husband sha.
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Oxster(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Keep calm,don't abort the baby whether is yours or not

After she has put to birht,Go 4 a DNA test with her,

If the baby is not yours kindly tell her to give the baby to the real father

Secondly,b4 the DNA test,give her rules you feel like...if you think you wanna divorce her,,tell her that Incase the Result is NEGATIVE

If you wanna have second wife,Whatever you want to DO that is against Her will BRING IT OUT & USE THE DNA RESULT TO BACK IT UP
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Oxster(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
godofuck231:
the more a woman loves u the more she's open about her dirty past hoping to confide in you and seek your help, my girlfriend then left me but after 2 years she's saying there's no other man like me and she will die unhappy on this earth because she lost me, I pray she doesn't but I took a lot of shit from her including being slapped 3 times in public, dumping my laptop and new shining bold 5 BlackBerry in a bathtub, plus many many, guy sulk it all up, life isn't what it seems on tv

She slapped you in the public 4 good 3 times and you didn't DO,anytin??

PARDON ME THAT TRASH please
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Oxster(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
badboywizzy:
the first thing he should have done is to get her urine that morning, then take it to any hospital of his choice for a test so she won't be able to manipulate the result or go for an abortion while he is away.

Abortion??Hell No

That's murder
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
godofuck231:

bros are you living on earth with us?

How will you advice a married man secretly take his wife impregnated by another man for an abortion and pretend it’s nornal just to save marriage? What if it happens the second time? Third time and it keeps happening?

I for like know your wife.
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by ReddingtonLeke: 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
princeeze1:

Mature advices needed,
1) my point may not go along with d majority. What if she was joking....and I think she is cux no woman is dumb during sex, she knows you guys are hv protected sex. She told you that she can go for a test to clear your doubts you no gree. If it wasn't so, she won't ask you that for your assurance.
2) it's good that a man is sensitive, but too much of everything is harmful. You will likely create issues in your marriage if you listen to most folks here. You said it yourself that you trust her. If you are doubting that jez put some measures in place to be watching her when you are around. I hope that helps you.
3) this is just a case of "heavy joke" gone off tracks. Don't put unnecessary heat on your new fragile family cux of it. If you really need your doubts to be cleared you already know what to do. Take her for the test. But know that the consequence of you doing that, is that you just gave your wife the impression that you think she is having an affair....that won't go off books easily.
4) smiles. You mentioned emotional blackmail, smiles. If it's so, she is a smart woman ofcux she'll know how to handle herself without your input. And that's even if what you are thinking is true. Which I believe isn't so... All in all, you're the man of the house, you know her better. So, build your family and let love reign in your home. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by ubunja(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
i just admire your strength of character and firmness of mind to stand your ground on your convictions
you sir, are alpha.

your wife is pregnant for another man and you almost were turned into a cuckold.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by HayZee06(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
As much as i want to believe this is a joke, something still seems off to me. Why joke with something that could backfire in a bad way and could lead to crisis in ur marriage
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by babyfaceafrica: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Be firm.. Something is fishy... She just wants to test the waters first... Don't be bullied emotionally..... Who jokes with something like that?
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by tunize(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
I dey tire sometimes for the kind advice ppl dey give here.@poster try and relax ur mind ooh so u nor go get b.p.
All u need do as a mature guy is very simple she said its a joke right?
kindly take her (follow her to a clinic not her regular one do a test and confirm if negative,bros warn her never in her life-time not to crack such joke with you, and then watch and observe her closely.
Sometimes shall i wonder why women dey use dem hand dey cause mis-trust(wat a joke).
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Fourwinds: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
godofuck231:

this is a very useless and nonsense advice....a woman who wanted to force a pregnancy on her husband you are calling that a willingly exposing a secret I wonder how some of you brains function....

the Bible says tell the truth and the truth shall set you free....giving a cunning argument nonsense

Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Fourwinds: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
godofuck231:
a woman can open up without putting you through misery.... I cannot remember when God asked man to bring human head in order for Him to love humanity.... nonsense
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Fourwinds: 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
godofuck231:
a woman can open up without putting you through misery.... I cannot remember when God asked man to bring human head in order for Him to love humanity....
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by ollyruffy: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
godofuck231:

I am sorry to say this. This is one of the most dumb advice I had read in a while.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Gofwane(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
stupidity:
bros are you living on earth with us?

How will you advice a married man secretly take his wife impregnated by another man for an abortion and pretend it’s nornal just to save marriage? What if it happens the second time? Third time and it keeps happening?

I for like know your wife.
as in ehn, i thought it was me that didn't understand the guy's comment when i first read it.

The guy doesn't reason as a human at all!
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by godofuck231: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
ollyruffy:

I am sorry to say this. This is one of the most dumb advice I had read in a while.
Then alternatively run home to daddy and tell him about your wife's sexcapades, and she would be summoned for the witches and wizards to secretly pass spells on her while the cleansing is carried out, then u and her would live to tell stories on wap tv(super story)
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
There's no truth to decode. Just divorce her asap if suspect she's cheating
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Since she said it was a joke, permit me to ask; to what end was she making this pregnancy prank as a wife?. Would her husband have denied a pregnancy from his own wife?. If she were your girlfriend, I would have understood why. There's something fishy about her actions, and I'll suggest you take her to the hospital with immediate effect for a pregnancy test. Only then will your doubts be cleared if she was actually joking or not.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Adasun(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
godofuck231:

i knw it's ur opinion but seriously??

Which kind yeye advice be dat sad ?
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by fabulouscj: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
the joke is way too off. u 4 collect her urine the next morning, go to lab n test. anyways ur a reasonable guy u knw what to do.
Re: How Do I Decode D Truth. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2018
LALASTICLALA

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Would Have Committed Suicide If I Didnt Do This / The Most Ungrateful Thing A Woman Can Say To A Man / 40 Years Old Woman, Monsurat Idowu Dies Ontop Of Her 28 Years Old Toy Boy,kelvin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.