Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall (30868 Views)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet At The Atm (meme Collections) / 5 Kinds Of Businesses That Ex Olosho (prostitutes) Do - By Naijalocals. / 5 Kinds Of People You Meet At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by ednut1(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2017
ah don see babe wey come buy one indomie and coke for shoprite angry
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by mriyesecnerwal(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2017
the picture gang are so much in icm lawddd
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by TFarrah(m): 3:36pm On May 23, 2017
Guys also cant be excluded
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Choiszman(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
U forgot the gang dat go dia to "sell" dia market angry

They are called the Olo..
cheesy grin
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by willibounce1(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2017
You no put olosho...eti osa girls.. they be roaming about looking for customers.

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 23, 2017
smiley
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by ImaIma1(f): 4:10pm On May 23, 2017
Before malls came around, the 5th group used to sit around in fast food joints waiting for guys to notice them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by wink2015(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2017
PalmchatApp:
Lagos is a place where you meet different people. Ladies don't carry last when they visit the mall. They do the most. Drop your comments and say which one you have experienced.
1. The Picture Gang
These ones go to the mall for picture sake. They take selfies at the toilet, restaurant, boutique, studio or any nice place. These girls just come for social media.

2. The wannabes Gang
These ones come to the mall and next thing they are forming accent. They go to the mall to impress. They go about pricing all items without buying any. They do window shopping and form what is not.

3. The Official Gang
These ones are not random. They go to the mall for serious business. Maybe to see movies! Buy items, have a discussion, hookup, grab foods or drinks.

4. The noise maker Gang
These girls are well known for noise. They do the most at the mall. They shout/scream when they see their friends or a celebrity. They eat and make noise, they shout during movies. They love to be seen.

5.The wakapass Gang
These girls dress up, makeup all glammed up! Slay outfits and so on. These girls just walk around the mall with no purpose, except to get a guy pay their bills, ask for their contacts or offer to drop them off. They walk from morning till evening until a guy comes to them.

Original poster, under your number 5, you failed to use the correct description for some of this girls. In my description I think quite a number of these girls are Olosho girls or prostitute that are selling their body for cash but you describe this girls action in a milder form.

I think I have a number 6:

6. The marriage seeker,
These are girls that are looking for men that they can engage to or strike a date with a view to getting married. These are girls whose age are mostly 35+ and they are afraid that age will soon caught up with them.They are desperately searching for suitors and the best way they think they can get men is to hang around shoprite or other shopping malls in town. They take note of men carefully watching those wearing wedding rings and those without wedding rings. They also access the buying power of the men for clue about how wealthy the men can be.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 23, 2017
But lagos no get mall oh,Infact all the malls when dey naija na portakabin,small ghana get better and bigger malls from achimota mall to west hill mall even the ancient accra mall sef make sense. cry
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Mikylopez(f): 5:14pm On May 23, 2017
i hate girls dah walk in cliques dâmn annoying they become unnecessarily loud

4 Likes

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Tjohnnay: 5:50pm On May 23, 2017
Gals and show off are like buhari and airport cheesy
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2017
PalmchatApp:
Lagos is a place where you meet different people. Ladies don't carry last when they visit the mall. They do the most. Drop your comments and say which one you have experienced.
1. The Picture Gang
These ones go to the mall for picture sake. They take selfies at the toilet, restaurant, boutique, studio or any nice place. These girls just come for social media.

2. The wannabes Gang
These ones come to the mall and next thing they are forming accent. They go to the mall to impress. They go about pricing all items without buying any. They do window shopping and form what is not.

3. The Official Gang
These ones are not random. They go to the mall for serious business. Maybe to see movies! Buy items, have a discussion, hookup, grab foods or drinks.

4. The noise maker Gang
These girls are well known for noise. They do the most at the mall. They shout/scream when they see their friends or a celebrity. They eat and make noise, they shout during movies. They love to be seen.

5.The wakapass Gang
These girls dress up, makeup all glammed up! Slay outfits and so on. These girls just walk around the mall with no purpose, except to get a guy pay their bills, ask for their contacts or offer to drop them off. They walk from morning till evening until a guy comes to them.

Plus the seductively mini, tiny and kinky Skirt gang. They make my adrenalin rush like craze
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by IYANGBALI: 6:24pm On May 23, 2017
Ajepako and rokiatu belong to 1,2 and 4. The day they sawed me at a mall come and see the way they were shouting like ikare ekiti girls, I was so embarrassed that I just gaved them 50k just to get them off my neck
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by smartty68(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Ajepako and rokiatu belong to 1,2 and 4. The day they sawed me at a mall come and see the way they were shouting like ikare ekiti girls, I was so embarrassed that I just gaved them 50k just to get them off my neck

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by stilldoingokay(f): 7:32pm On May 23, 2017
absool:
FTC today na my birthday give the boy some like

Happy Birthday to you, how old, are you now
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Repairnigeria(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2017
researcher well done
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2017
MChoc24:
I think the fifth group of ladies mean serious business to and have a purpose
slay mama cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Angy55(f): 8:21pm On May 23, 2017
maxiuc:
So true is not only limited to girls alone even guys have joined in this shameful act

Snap pic in shoprite nd post what impression are you giving
God bless you for speaking the truth. Guys have now joined slay queens in tagging so many friends on Facebook to get many likes.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad e be like say u are still a trainee under tosyne2much?
In the list minstry abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by absool(m): 10:40pm On May 23, 2017
stilldoingokay:

Happy Birthday to you, how old, are you now
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Kaycee625(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2017
MChoc24:
I think the fifth group of ladies mean serious business to and have a purpose
By their words you shall know them
We know you belong to that category

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2017
Do u do that also.. tongue tongue
ImaIma1:
Before malls came around, the 5th group used to sit around in fast food joints waiting for guys to notice them.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Ladies You Meet At Lagos Mall by Teespice(f): 5:29am On May 24, 2017
proudly no 3.

you can't catch me at the mall idling about with nothing to do. I am not that jobless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobile Money Business Opportunities: Lets Discuss / 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online / Bank Verification Number Chaos In Eket(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.