Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? (2565 Views)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Fuckshiit: 11:46pm On May 23, 2017
Fúçk no! they'll definitely be fûçking eachóther​
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 28, 2017
Hey shinarlaura

i dont know the demon behind it all (though i suspect soft.werk) but after i dropped the call my phone turned off and i havent been able to bring it back on cry cry

i really dont know what caused it....embarassed embarassedi just might have to take it to a repairer......am currently logged on to nl with me laptop

would send u a mgs once i get it done
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by irewoleola(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2017
She has a boyfriend and she was just my friend and she calls me bestfriend till last year when we started fucking ourselves.

All those bestfriend shit na wash....one day una go still Bleep.
Re: Can You Date Someone Who Has The Opposite Sex As A Bestfriend???.....and WHY??? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 29, 2017
irewoleola:
She has a boyfriend and she was just my friend and she calls me bestfriend till last year when we started fucking ourselves.

All those bestfriend shit na wash....one day una go still Bleep.

lmao

true talk bro...true talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Right Or This Is Equality Fight? / Right Thinking Romancelanders Fall In / Ladies, Will You Rock This Ankara-type Swimsuit? 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.