Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) (36709 Views)

Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths / Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:56am On May 24, 2017
awesomely:
See weapon!!! Na even tear nylon.

While our nigerian police are still carrying cellotaped guns up and down.

No matter how cello taped an AK 47 is its a 1000 times better and more effective than all those shotguns ....for perspective purposes If a man that knows how to use an AK47 properly is matched against 10 men armed with these shot guns he will be done with all of them in 20 mins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2017
SarahBonetta:

What's the difference?

The inside of a shotgun barrel is SMOOTH, with no spiral grooves carved into its inner surface, as seen on the inside of rifle barrels, for the purpose of applying a stabilizing spin to SINGLE pointed projectiles fired singly or in automatic sequence, by rifles. The lethal range of a shotgun is 50 yards or less, while that of a rifle can exceed a country mile.

Shotguns which deliver up to 50 small, round ball-bearing shaped pellets per blast, and those pellets do NOT spin during flight to the target, giving them a comparatively shorter range of lethal impact, unlike rifles which can send a single projectile to a target hundreds of yards in distance away from the shooter, blowing gaping holes in the target.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The title of the thread even uses the double F

Ha ha I missed that item of Nigerianese English ha ha.
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:06am On May 24, 2017
Abeg make dem let us hear word instead of increasing our already high BP.. What happened to the last ones dey claim to have seized and displayed to Nigerians?? Wasn't it released to d owners? Who are dey fooling by dis their adverts.. They'll still release it to d owners by their bosses and officers would feign ignorance..

1 Like

Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On May 24, 2017
emerich:
God pls save this country... Let's us unite and pray for the unity of our beloved country to forestall any disintegration........

You and Who's beloved country?

1 Like

Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:33am On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Learn , knowing the difference between weapons could be useful to you or a loved one

My brother, I said re they all not guns in this case? When it comes to educating us you should ve open a thread I would applaud you.
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Learn , knowing the difference between weapons could be useful to you or a loved one
My brother, I said re they all not guns in this case? When it comes to educating us you should ve opened a thread I would applaud you.
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On May 24, 2017
Jakumo:

The inside of a shotgun barrel is SMOOTH, with no spiral grooves carved into its inner surface, as seen on the inside of rifle barrels, for the purpose of applying a stabilizing spin to SINGLE pointed projectiles fired singly or in automatic sequence, by rifles. The lethal range of a shotgun is 50 yards or less, while that of a rifle can exceed a country mile.

Shotguns which deliver up to 50 small, round ball-bearing shaped pellets per blast, and those pellets do NOT spin during flight to the target, giving them a comparatively shorter range of lethal impact, unlike rifles which can send a single projectile to a target hundreds of yards in distance away from the shooter, blowing gaping holes in the target.
How horrible
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 24, 2017
grin
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When will Nigerians stop calling shotguns rifles ? Those are pump action 12 guage shotguns and not rifles

They don't look short too. those are long guns i see
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by 234ng44uk(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2017
Who wants to start a war? For Kaduna or 2019?
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by EHIRIMCHA(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2017
They have started preparing for 2019 general election.
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by mrjojo: 8:38am On May 24, 2017
God please help me exit this country to a saner environment soon and in peace.
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by ylaa(f): 8:40am On May 24, 2017
I pray HOTEL RWANDA will not enact itself in Nigeria
the machets or cutlasses reminds me of the movie
May God save our nation from evil pple
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2017
Fake no POP / cement residue on the gun packaging and this pictures were taken on SITE not in a lab lol, the story doesn't add up. Just another distraction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2017
Una fit give me one?
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by taylor88(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2017
rheether:
My love for guns cry

same here honey

u look cute

I from rivers
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by mecussey(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2017
zoba88:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/incan-island-port-intercepts-large.html

This one na whistle blowing....custom no dey search this deep. I fear when I see all this long truck coming from North, they fit park bombs with goods and nobody go tell them to offload.
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2017
twilliamx:

They don't look short too. those are long guns i see

No such thing as a SHORT gun, buddy, only SHOTguns.

If you put on your glasses and closely observe the two words, "SHOT" and "SHORT", you will notice that in written form those two words are NOT the same. regardless of how you may choose to pronounce each word. That is your homework assignment today. Fail next time and a vigorous flogging may well have to manifest in your future.
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by gragraboy: 8:44am On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No matter how cello taped an AK 47 is its a 1000 times better and more effective than all those shotguns ....for perspective purposes If a man that knows how to use an AK47 properly is matched against 10 men armed with these shot guns he will be done with all of them in 20 mins
This guy, too much action film dey ur head. Them tell u say na game? ........e say na 20 mins angry
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On May 24, 2017
Govt of the Media, by the Media and for tHe media, abegi make we hear word bo! May 29 is aroubd the corner and all we got from this scam of a government is paying off Boko Haram, dead christains and ShiteS, murderous cow herdsmen and 20 thousand naira bag of rice. God punish APC

1 Like

Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by oloolo: 8:44am On May 24, 2017
Kathmandu:
Do you go to war with shotgun lipsrsealed

People went to war with only machetes in Rwandan during the the Hutu and Tutusi war
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Viking007(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2017
tuoyoojo:
I am sure those guns were imported with 2019 in mind

just imagine the number of lives just one of those pump actions can destroy

I can assure you the owner would never be found
This is just the truth. After all the media brouhaha, case closed. This country is a huge joke.
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by jbcul4ril(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2017
I want to use this medium to thank the importer fro supplying our arm forces weapon to fight crime for free. Please import more abeg
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by karrim4real(m): 8:50am On May 24, 2017
Nigeria is finished already

Check my signature
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2017
Whoever imported this needs to be hunted down and brought to book angry
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
When will Nigerians stop calling shotguns rifles ? Those are pump action 12 guage shotguns and not rifles
Pump action rifle sounds better than shot guns I guess

1 Like

Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This one you knew their names... Hope it's not what am thinking
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by OlaMiki: 8:54am On May 24, 2017
What will the gorilla do , if the crew condemn ?
kuuljay:
Am waiting for the zoo crew to come here and condemn this,but they will avoid this thread and you already know why
Re: Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) by logica(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2017
Jakumo:

No such thing as a SHORT gun, buddy, only SHOTguns.

If you put on your glasses and closely observe the two words, "SHOT" and "SHORT", you will notice that in written form those two words are NOT the same. regardless of how you may choose to pronounce each word. That is your homework assignment today. Fail next time and a vigorous flogging may well have to manifest in your future.
I think you missed the sarcasm/joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Adesina For Saying Deaths In PDP Are More Than Deaths In APC / BREAKING: Amosun’s Aide Dies, SSG Injured In Auto Crash / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.