Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? (4283 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by TechPanda(m): 8:49pm On May 23, 2017
I greet you all righteously.

Like this like this I dey vex, to be honest. Warri girls no go kill person!

If you like ask me why i dey vex, nah you know. I remain Techpanda.

Okay, okay, what's up?

I was standing at a bus stop the other day in Warri, about to board a bus, when i noticed this pretty girl standing behind me.

Though she was waiting for a bus, I guess she was busy on whatsapp, anyway, i got her talking with me. After a while of gisting, a video call came in (to her phone).

All of a sudden, her facial look changed, i noticed how she felt, almost uncomfortable.

To cut the story short, she excused herself, went some where else and answered her call.

I don't know guys, i have seen ladies excuse themselve to answer voice call (only God know what they re privately talking about), if money is involved, nothing do you grin.

Abi you don't want us to see you looking natural, without makeup? (me, i love natural girls ohh)

So ladies, talk your mind, how do you feel when guys video call you?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 23, 2017
Ladies, where una dey?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nina4u(f): 8:56pm On May 23, 2017
I video chat on IMO all the time.. Only time I can't is when I'm working.. However I have answered and said.. I can't talk right now I'm working and they respectfully hang up.. A lot of ppl I have got to know wanna know if I'm real so I'm telling them to add me on IMO and talk.. I am who I am.. Many Nigerian especially daubt me since I pidgin or wright Ibo Yoruba or Hausa ..i no dey blame am sha.. No biggie.. I like video chatting too it fun and more personal and u see the persons face
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nina4u(f): 8:57pm On May 23, 2017
modelmike7:
Ladies, where una dey?
I dey here ooo grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by subtlemee(f): 9:01pm On May 23, 2017
I usually feel my privacy has been invaded if its isn't consensual and i'll quickly hang up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Mskrisx(f): 9:02pm On May 23, 2017
Nothing come out! If I dey in the mood, then, everly
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by TechPanda(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2017
Mskrisx:
Nothing come out! If I dey in the mood, then, everly

hehe, me am not understanding this one ohh, to romance unah, you must be in the mood. Sex ncor, you must be in the mood. Video call kpakpa, you must still be in the mood?
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Mskrisx(f): 9:11pm On May 23, 2017
TechPanda:

hehe, me am not understanding this one ohh, to romance unah, you must be in the mood. Sex ncor, you must be in the mood. Video call kpakpa, you must still be in the mood?

grin grin cheesy dey there make pant dey wear u
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nomfanelo99(f): 9:13pm On May 23, 2017
awkward ... I'm very shy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 23, 2017
Nina4u:
I dey here ooo grin
okay good, the thread is for you, you can now say something concerning the thread.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nina4u(f): 9:19pm On May 23, 2017
modelmike7:

okay good, the thread is for you, you can now say something concerning the thread.
i just did lol
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 23, 2017
Nina4u:
I dey here ooo grin
BTW, is that your tats?!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nina4u(f): 9:21pm On May 23, 2017
modelmike7:

BTW, is that your tats?!
yeah.. I got others too lol this one represent faith.. Hope.. Love

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by TechPanda(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2017
Mskrisx:
grin grin cheesy dey there make pant dey wear u
hehe cheesy , my sister in Christ #Change.
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by TechPanda(m): 9:25pm On May 23, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
awkward ... I'm very shy
In this kontri? Common girl, you don't have to be. cool
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 23, 2017
Exactly. SHe has to ask for my permission first before she video calls and I usually turn down this request. I only do it with people I'm extremely comfortable with. lipsrsealed
subtlemee:
I usually feel my privacy has been invaded if its isn't consensual and i'll quickly hang up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 23, 2017
Nina4u:
I video chat on IMO all the time.. . A lot of ppl I have got to know wanna know if I'm real so I'm telling them to add me on IMO and talk.. I am who I am.. Many Nigerian especially daubt . I like video chatting too it fun and more personal and u see the persons face
Are you real?? I'm on IMO also, I just joined last week, I'll like to confirm if you won't mind!!
Nina4u:
yeah.. I got others too lol this one represent faith.. Hope.. Love
Nina4u:
I video chat on IMO all the time.. . A lot of ppl I have got to know wanna know if I'm real so I'm telling them to add me on IMO and talk.. I am who I am.. Many Nigerian especially daubt . I like video chatting too it fun and more personal and u see the persons face
Are you real?? I'm on IMO also, I just joined last week, I'll like to confirm if you won't mind!!
Faith? I love that word. I believe you. Do you have symbols for love also? Should we talk there from the privy eyes on here?!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 23, 2017
Nina4u:
i just did lol
just saw that! Cool!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nina4u(f): 9:35pm On May 23, 2017
modelmike7:

Faith? I love that word. I believe you. Do you have symbols for love also? Should we talk there from the privy eyes on here?!
the tat t is a cross that goes into a heartbeat and then form a heart.. Faith.. Hope.. Love.. Yeah I'm going to work shortly but u can add me on IMO..

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 23, 2017
Nina4u:
the tat t is a cross that goes into a heartbeat and then form a heart.. Faith.. Hope.. Love.. Yeah I'm going to work shortly but u can add me on IMO.. .........
.....I just did. pls quickly remove your number right now, before you have a million people bugging you, some would have done that now, just watch out for new adds
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nina4u(f): 9:53pm On May 23, 2017
modelmike7:
.....I just did. pls quickly remove your number right now, before you have a million people bugging you, some would have done that now, just watch out for new adds pls!
Always lol.. Thanx
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 23, 2017
Nina4u:
Always lol.. Thanx
you always welcome sis. Talk to you soon. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Fuckshiit: 10:00pm On May 23, 2017
Most of em fûçking juveniles often fûçking feel naked
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:
Most of em fûçking juveniles often fûçking feel naked
fuckshiit in da building!
lolzZ!!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Fuckshiit: 10:05pm On May 23, 2017
modelmike7:

fuckshiit in da building!
lolzZ!!!

Fûçking Yes!

Keep fûçking them hö's nigga cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Fûçking Yes!

Keep fûçking them hö's nigga cool
Naaaaah! I'm a Man of God!
Jesus son!!
Can only fvckin fvck me wifey!!
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Fuckshiit: 10:10pm On May 23, 2017
modelmike7:

Naaaaah! I'm a Man of God!
Jesus son!!

Isaiah 4:1

it's fuçkiñg glaring bro...I so much blöödyfûçkiñg love that scripture smiley
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:

Isaiah 4:1

it's fuçkiñg glaring bro...I so much blöödyfûçkiñg love that scripture smiley

Isaiah 4:1 New International Version (NIV)

Isaiah 4:1 in all English translations 1 In that day seven women 4
will take hold of one man
and say, “We will eat our own food
and provide our own clothes;
only let us be called by your name.
Take away our disgrace!”

Hmmmm, good to see you fvckin quote the Holy book for once!
Good fvckin man!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:25pm On May 23, 2017
TechPanda:

In this kontri? Common girl, you don't have to be. cool
can't help it
Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Fuckshiit: 10:29pm On May 23, 2017
modelmike7:

Isaiah 4:1 New International Version (NIV)

Isaiah 4:1 in all English translations 1 In that day seven women 4
will take hold of one man
and say, “We will eat our own food
and provide our own clothes;
only let us be called by your name.
Take away our disgrace!”

Hmmmm, good to see you fvckin quote the Holy book for once!
Good fvckin man!!

Lolsgrin ama fúçking Holy G

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:31pm On May 23, 2017
I don't do video calls

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Feel When Guys Video Call You? by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 23, 2017
Nina4u:
I video chat on IMO all the time.. Only time I can't is when I'm working.. However I have answered and said.. I can't talk right now I'm working and they respectfully hang up.. A lot of ppl I have got to know wanna know if I'm real so I'm telling them to add me on IMO and talk.. I am who I am.. Many Nigerian especially daubt me since I pidgin or wright Ibo Yoruba or Hausa ..i no dey blame am sha.. No biggie.. I like video chatting too it fun and more personal and u see the persons face

Can i video call you wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Confused! What Should I Do Please? / My Landlady Warned Me Over My Big Backside, Says Is Distracting Her Husband / This Is The Current Situation About The Pregnant Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.