Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Obiano Dances With His Daughter, Ogechi Obiano After Her Graduation In US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Dances With His Daughter, Ogechi Obiano After Her Graduation In US (31771 Views)

Ogechi Ololo Imo Commissioner Of Happiness All Smiles As She's Spotted In Owerri / Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter / Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Dances With His Daughter, Ogechi Obiano After Her Graduation In US by BrutalJab: 3:36pm On May 24, 2017
Built2last:

Oga, we must grow beyond self. I am currently writing from UK where my family is and having the best of education. The difference is, I work for my money and never promised to provide good medicaid or education. When you are in public service. Serve the people and deliver on your promise. While campaignin you promised quality education. Keep that promise not leave it and whisk your children away to ivy league schools
What's this one saying?

When did his children gain admission into university
Re: Obiano Dances With His Daughter, Ogechi Obiano After Her Graduation In US by sweetilicious(f): 7:23pm On May 24, 2017
BoleynDynaSTY:
Why won't our educational sector be messed up, when everyone's kids is schooling abroad
I am gonna send my children abroad for their master degree even If they are all married.Its a promise I made and God willing,i will be alive

1 Like

Re: Obiano Dances With His Daughter, Ogechi Obiano After Her Graduation In US by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:27pm On May 24, 2017
sweetilicious:
I am gonna send my children abroad for their master degree even If they are all married.Its a promise I made and God willing,i will be alive
Amen to your prayers ma'am, if you have the means why not.
Re: Obiano Dances With His Daughter, Ogechi Obiano After Her Graduation In US by whizcartel(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2017
Thief people!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Ambode Inspects Abule Egba Flyover And Other Projects (Photos) / The END Of IPOB Is Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.