Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Sting Bobo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sting Bobo (770 Views)

Sisi Mi, Before You Say That Bobo Is Boring / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sting Bobo by jannyblue(f): 9:33pm On May 23, 2017
A boyfriend who says he loves u with all his heart...doesn't want to see u with any other guy
bangs you wen its needed but doesn't take of u...not even money for recharge card but want to be making love with u all d tym pls is dat one boyfriend?doesn't trust u either
Re: Sting Bobo by XINZ: 9:37pm On May 23, 2017
No, he's not.

I'm guessing he's a "Sting Bobo". Am I right? grin

1 Like

Re: Sting Bobo by ikp120(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2017
jannyblue:
A boyfriend who says he loves u with all his heart...doesn't want to see u with any other guy
bangs you wen its needed but doesn't take of u...not even money for recharge card but want to be making love with u all d tym pls is dat one boyfriend?doesn't trust u either
A girlfriend who says she loves you with all her heart...doesn't want to see you with any other girl, bangs with you when it's needed but doesn't take care of you...not even money for recharge card but want to be making love with you all the time, please is that one a girlfriend? She doesn't trust you either.

#GenderEquality

5 Likes

Re: Sting Bobo by Young03(m): 9:42pm On May 23, 2017
E be like say d op na my ex
chai i do u 30 sha
Re: Sting Bobo by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2017
The amount of broke aaasss begging hoes these days is alarming....

- You need money for recharge card, get a DAMN JOB!

- You wanna meet other guys to get recharge cards, abi? Then dump your bf and go meet other guys, et voila!

- you wanna fukc, get good dikc, but then you wanna make it look like you are doing your bf a favour, that he needs to pay for?! Watch out, that's what wh0res do.

Re: Sting Bobo by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 23, 2017
Op dy find make e sting bobo pay am for sex

orishirishi

Re: Sting Bobo by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
jannyblue:

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ce N'est Pas Grave, Calliou / Happy Birthday To Mhizesther! / Please I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.