Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,698 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms (9969 Views)

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2017
rosieluv:

okay thank you for wishing me the best on nairaland

All is fair in love and war... make sure you have plenty fun in your service year...

Check your telegram btw...
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by Mrwilliams34rty: 9:17am On May 24, 2017
Yesterday, i asked y'all to Open yourself to new opportunities in life, take a few business risks and your success will be sang on every lip.My next drops tomorrow morning.. well,
See images below for confirmation of yesterday's big win..

1 Like

Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by drunkpunk(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2017
Justeenaleo:
Nice

He's a fine man.
You too you're fine aunty
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by drunkpunk(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2017
Maltaleeza:
Who else came to read comment?
Aunty me me
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by MrCork: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
rosieluv:

okay thank you for wishing me the best on nairaland

..do u have nyansh? smiley
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by rosieluv(f): 6:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
MrCork:

..do u have nyansh? smiley
wat is nyansh
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by MrCork: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
rosieluv:

wat is nyansh

...Yash nah...dint u goto school?..it means bottom ..... Anyways can. I enter! smiley
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by rosieluv(f): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
MrCork:

...Yash nah...dint u goto school?..it means bottom ..... Anyways can. I enter! smiley
fuc.k off angry
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by MrCork: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
rosieluv:

fuc.k off angry

^^^atitude....an then she complains she can't find man on nairaland!! (Shame) undecided
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by MrCork: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
rosieluv:

fuc.k off angry

.. ladies don't swaaaaar.. u not a lady.
Anyways I drove BMW and from London. Plis can I mate wit u? I will pay upfront!.. i have Moiney..deal?
cheesy
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by rosieluv(f): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
MrCork:

^^^atitude....an then she complains she can't find man on nairaland!! (Shame) undecided
am not looking for man grin
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by MrCork: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
rosieluv:

...then y don't u let me enter that place...don't u like Moiney?..at least jusss let the tip of the head enter..y r u so stingy?? [ undecided
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by MrCork: 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
rosieluv:

^^^she wants me..I no!! wink
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by rosieluv(f): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
MrCork:

^^^she wants me..I no!! wink
okay show me your car
Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by MrCork: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
rosieluv:

okay show me your car

...there u go...check out my old post...this waz when I bought her 3 years ago...HER NAME IS MONA!!

This is swag!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2383740/revealed-true-love-life-sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Director General Message To The 2017 Batch A Stream I Pcms by rosieluv(f): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
MrCork:

...there u go...check out my old post...this waz when I bought her 3 years ago...HER NAME IS MONA!!

This is swag!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2383740/revealed-true-love-life-sweet

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Two Boys In NYSC Camp. / How To Prepare For NYSC Orientation Camp / What Next After NYSC NIM Induction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.