Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings (11340 Views)

Bleached Skins, Fake Hairs And Horse Wigs --by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Ear Piercings! / Do You Like Big Or Small Ear Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by chamotex(m): 1:45am On Jan 19, 2010
follypimpi:

I thought if u r bald then it means u r a broke backside.

Yes, broke but responsible grin

1 Like

Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by follypimpi(m): 1:48am On Jan 19, 2010
chamotex:

Indeed
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by SEFAGO(m): 1:52am On Jan 19, 2010
chamotex:

Hmm not papa ajasco
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by Pweety4me(f): 2:00am On Jan 19, 2010
@OP ermm aslong as their not G.ay about it some men just don't know wat suits them or when 2 stop. . . undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by follypimpi(m): 2:10am On Jan 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

@OP ermm aslong as their not G.ay about it some men just don't know wat suits them or when 2 stop. . . undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

I have been plaiting my hair for 4yrs now,is only once sum1 ever complained bout it and none of em is my FAM !!
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by Pweety4me(f): 2:27am On Jan 19, 2010
^Ok Gud 4 u aslong ur fine wid it wat pple think don't marra at d end of d day. . . wink cool
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by follypimpi(m): 2:35am On Jan 19, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Pweety4me:

^Ok Gud 4 u aslong your fine wid it wat pple think don't marra at d end of d day. . . wink cool

U knw pple will always talk now,my ex's mum once thot i was a woman from behind so when she did realize am a dude she told her daughter be carefull he cld be bi-sexual.I was crackin up when she told me,trust 9ija mothers now,that happened bout 4yrs ago.
[/font]
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by THEAMAKA(f): 2:39am On Jan 19, 2010
some guys look a complete mess with braids and it looks like they're trying too hard. cut that shizz off.  tongue
the earrings, i like them, depending on how it looks.
basically everything depends.
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by Pweety4me(f): 2:56am On Jan 19, 2010
follypimpi:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
U knw pple will always talk now,my ex's mum once thot i was a woman from behind so when she did realize am a dude she told her daughter be carefull he cld be bi-sexual.I was crackin up when she told me,trust 9ija mothers now,that happened bout 4yrs ago.
[/font]
Yea ofcourse i mean d normal mentality is that only women should have hair 2 braid and wear earings. . .when they see men appearning like such especially our "african" pple they will start thinking far and critisizing it cause it's not see as ideal or perhaps normals. . .but all u got 2 be sure of is urself u know?by d way is dat ur pic?and dat gurl looks adorbale nice hair. . .hehe
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by follypimpi(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2010
Pweety4me:

Yea ofcourse i mean d normal mentality is that only women should have hair 2 braid and wear earings. . .when they see men appearning like such especially our "african" pple they will start thinking far and critisizing it cause it's not see as ideal or perhaps normals. . .but all u got 2 be sure of is urself u know?by d way is dat your pic?and dat gurl looks adorbale nice hair. . .hehe

Don't mind african pple jare and their thinking,well the lil girl got her hair from moi now.
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by FBS: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2010
I see no big deal if it looks good on you?
You are NOT your HAIR!

1 Like

Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by follypimpi(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2010
FBS:

I see no big deal if it looks good on you?
You are NOT your HAIR!

India Arie couldnt hve sang it better,steady judging one another by their appearance.
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by Konjour(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2010
Each to his own, but i've seen a few dudes whom got me irritated cuz they were so unreal  about it,they had braids and wore earrings not cuz they really wanna,but cuz they saw it as the tools that would make their friends accept and see them as ''modern'' dudes. I have nothin' against guys who do this,but the last things i'd do as a person is change my own modus cuz my friends think: ''he's just not it''.
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by THEAMAKA(f): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2010
looooooool kinda on topic and off topic.
i hate when guys wear their braids so short that is barely goes past the back of their head. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN A PET PEEVE OF MINE SINCE I CAN REMEMBER.
it makes me itch, it annoys the crap outta me.
so if you're hair has been stuck at the back of your head for more than 2 years without any growth, cut that shizz off, it's tacky.
no one ever wears braids anymore, btw. well at least out here.
undecided
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by chiogo(f): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2010
^ lol exactly. Some people will be bald as shiit but they wanna braid their hair Like wtf? get a life.
Pretty darn annoying. angry grin
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

looooooool kinda on topic and off topic.
i hate when guys wear their braids so short that is barely goes past the back of their head. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN A PET PEEVE OF MINE SINCE I CAN REMEMBER.
it makes me itch, it annoys the crap outta me.
so if you're hair has been stuck at the back of your head for more than 2 years without any growth, cut that shizz off, it's tacky.
no one ever wears braids anymore, btw. well at least out here.
undecided
chiogo:

^ lol exactly. Some people will be bald as shiit but they wanna braid their hair Like wtf? get a life.
Pretty darn annoying. angry grin

rotflmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by THEAMAKA(f): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2010
LOL! hahahaha grin
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by follypimpi(m): 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

LOL! hahahaha grin

Esp dudes that uses attachment,they clda opt for a bloody single plaits.
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by THEAMAKA(f): 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2010
follypimpi:

Esp dudes that uses attachment,they clda opt for a bloody single plaits.

its one thing to braid your hair (heck that's annoying, especially if it already doesn't look good on you) and ANOTHER THING TO ADD WEAVE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH, THATS EVEN WORSE THAN SHORT UGLY BRAIDS!!
why must guys add weave? thats just so ugh!
that's like the number one offense, but i've only seen that 3 times in my lifetime. lol
grin
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by chiogo(f): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2010
LOL weave ke?? Men??

I don die!!! This is so sad. sad
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by THEAMAKA(f): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2010
i even remember one Nigerian music video where two guys were tryna be "thugs" or americana and one of them had weave in their head.
imma look for it now.
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by platinumnk(f): 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2010
guys use weave shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed I have heard they use them to create fast long dreads

but i cant tell tongue
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by follypimpi(m): 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2010
THE AMAKA:

its one thing to braid your hair (heck that's annoying, especially if it already doesn't look good on you) and ANOTHER THING TO ADD WEAVE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH, THATS EVEN WORSE THAN SHORT UGLY BRAIDS!!
why must guys add weave? thats just so ugh!
that's like the number one offense, but i've only seen that 3 times in my lifetime. lol
grin

Na wa oo u got serious beef with the likes of me that braids,Is no biggy tho u think is every1 that short hair suits tho .
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by tayoast(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2010
ever seen blonde braids on a guy's head?? sure i av!!
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by THEAMAKA(f): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2010
well. . . braids are cool (even though they went out when Bow Wow dropped the "Lil'" from his name.) but they have to look good on you. lol
FOUND THE VIDEO!!!
don't ask about the song, just heard it in naija, okay? lol
the guy has weave in his hair but you can see it more clear on a TV
 grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a-r6ws9OPk[/flash]
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by chiogo(f): 12:04am On Jan 20, 2010
Platinum, are you feeling better now? smiley

as for that video? lipsrsealed
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by THEAMAKA(f): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2010
you no like me video? cheesy
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by chiogo(f): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2010
Nope. cheesy
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by follypimpi(m): 12:12am On Jan 20, 2010
Well they only use the attachment cos their hair is short.
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2010
@topic
Urm, no, just no lipsrsealed
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by THEAMAKA(f): 12:17am On Jan 20, 2010
follypimpi:

Well they only use the attachment cos their hair is short.
simple solution, DON'T BRAID IT AT ALL! if you have short hair, don't add weave, abeg!! find something else to do with it, style it a different way.
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by THEAMAKA(f): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2010
this is what im talking about, so tacky and ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Could You Spend On A Pair Of Trousers? / 5 Must-have Fashionable Travel Accessories For Ladies / Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.