Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings (11339 Views)

Bleached Skins, Fake Hairs And Horse Wigs --by Attorney Patryk Utulu (USA) / Ear Piercings! / Do You Like Big Or Small Ear Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by follypimpi(m): 12:30am On Jan 20, 2010
THE AMAKA:

simple solution, DON'T BRAID IT AT ALL! if you have short hair, don't add weave, abeg!! find something else to do with it, style it a different way.

Seems u r so passionate bout this issue u posted a pic and a vidie,u shld write OBAMA to hve him authorize all dudes not to plait.
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by chiogo(f): 12:30am On Jan 20, 2010
Ah, that's not even tacky. I've seen worse.  cry
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by ebonyz: 12:30am On Jan 20, 2010
follypimpi:

Seems u r so passionate bout this issue u posted a pic and a vidie,u shld write OBAMA to hve him authorize all dudes not to plait.

Lmao grin
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by THEAMAKA(f): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2010
follypimpi:

what are you getting at? you seem to be getting a little, idk.
I'm just saying dude, so whatevs.

chiogo:

Ah, that's not even tacky. I've seen worse.  cry
is that right? lol grin
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by platinumnk(f): 3:30am On Jan 20, 2010
chiogo:

Platinum, are you feeling better now? smiley

as for that video? lipsrsealed

Im much much better, thank you so much kiss laughter is truely the best medicine smiley

@amaka those guy braids arent soo bad

The bright one reminds me of my x- I used to braid his hair all the time but his was down his shoulders. .
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by chiogo(f): 3:55am On Jan 20, 2010
^ Good to know. smiley

THE AMAKA:

is that right? lol grin
There was this boy back in my HS, boy oh boy. lipsrsealed It barely reaches the end of his head and he leaves the braids on for too long. Just horrible. grin
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by THEAMAKA(f): 3:57am On Jan 20, 2010
chiogo:

There was this boy back in my HS, boy oh boy. lipsrsealed It barely reaches the end of his head and he leaves the braids on for too long. Just horrible. grin
HAHAHAHAHA!!! now that i recall. . .
when i used to live in the hood, similar case. but it was a whole bunch of hood rats anyway who looked like street kids with no parents. sometimes i wondered if their parents even cared at all. lol
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by Pweety4me(f): 3:59am On Jan 20, 2010
@Cous platinum there was dis thread about u being ill. . .r u feeling better now? smiley
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by platinumnk(f): 5:35am On Jan 20, 2010
_^yes my darling, I feel much better kiss kiss thank u kiss
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by Ogholaja(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2010
In my own opinion, there is nothing wrong with men having to braid their hair and also wearing ear rings. In as much as this does not make them behave in a manner that describe them as irresponsible.

It is not the hair style or what a man wears on his body that defines his usefulness and responsiveness to responsibilities, but his inner attitude.

In the light of the aforementioned, I would highly recommend that such men be treated fairly and respectfully wherever they may be found. For they are as capable and responsible as their counterpart who do not braid their hair or wear ear rings.

[email]motivation2peak@gmail.com[/email]

www.wisemotivecom.bolgspot.com

Thanks.

Cordially Yours,
Precious Ogholaja
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by bobusoroh: 7:03am On Jun 19, 2011
Increase number of men with earrings could be as a result of male hypersexuality in the modern generation. Piercing the region in the ear destroys nerve endings that bear on sexual impulses. Women in many nations have their ears pieced to tame them as excess of sexual urges can lead to self-destruction. Hypersexual men pushed by self-preservation instincts puncture those nerve endings on the earlobes. However many ignorant men wear earrings just following fashion, for those with inherent sexual passiveness, this can be disastrous. The bottom line is- know thyself, and listen to your heart.
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by Bisjosh(f): 10:17pm On Jun 19, 2011
Oh my lawd!! Dis topic made me remember a day I was going to computer village at ikeja and saw a guy coming at d opp direction. He had well kept locks on,cute,broad-chested and a great bicep. I stirred until my eyes almost removed frm its socket!!!! Wish I was in his arms like a spanish guiter so he cld play me all nite long!?!

1 Like

Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by goggs(m): 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2011
its hard to take a man who braids his hair and pierces his ears serious. To be honest most people are following foreign values hook line and sinker. It may look cool on a yankee guy, believe me it looks silly on a Naija guy. Look at it this way, imagine a yankee dude early in the morning with a wrapper and chewing stick!

why must we follow follow. most nigerians are yet to come to terms with braiding and ear piercing. try to attend an interview dress like that, even if its for a petrol station attendant, and see if you get picked.

If you feel cool looking like that, its ok as long as you dont want people to take you serious.
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by MMM2(m): 1:27am On Jun 20, 2011
dats part of development. undecided
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by HotieTima(f): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2011
braids like r-kelly are hot

but it don't suit everyone.

i love guy's with ears piercing

Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by cutechic1: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
If u are Originally from Africa then u'll know keeping hair is ancient. If u are cool with keeping ur hair, go str8 ahead. If you get headaches, then u can cut it off. Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong unless it is unkept and dirty. All these dissing makes no sense.
Re: Men With Braided Hairs And Ear Rings by follypimpi(m): 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2011
cutechic1:

If u are Originally from Africa then u'll know keeping hair is ancient. If u are cool with keeping your hair, go str8 ahead. If you get headaches, then u can cut it off. Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong unless it is unkept and dirty. All these dissing makes no sense.

kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Could You Spend On A Pair Of Trousers? / 5 Must-have Fashionable Travel Accessories For Ladies / Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.