Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

"The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier (556 Views)

Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX / See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted / Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by viviangist: 9:54am On May 24, 2017
@Viviangist

Read carefully, Published as received. The military should endeavor to nip this in the bud if it is really true please.

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/the-bleeding-soldiers-see-the-mail-i-got-from-a-supposed-soldier

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by viviangist: 9:55am On May 24, 2017
No useless comments pls ...
Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by Gwsd: 9:56am On May 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by Gwsd: 9:57am On May 24, 2017
viviangist:
No useless comments pls ...

And you just wasted my FTC undecided
Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by SalamRushdie: 9:59am On May 24, 2017
Vivian Gist you would soon be invited by the DMI to provide this your so called soldier and then you will know that it's not good to write fake letters to urself all in the name of traffic
Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by whitebeard(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2017
as a future military head..I would say that is a soldier who does not know what it means to be a soldier.

as a soldier u die for your country(negotiable), u respect your country(people), u kill for your country(people), u do everything to make sure your country(people) stays in place.

now just look at what he said people would be victims (is he okay) are the people the cause of their headache, he knows who the cause is, why can't he go after them, why involve the people.

listen I am not against him, he said what his mind, what I am against here is that he included the people whom they vowed to protect, as victims..think of other soldiers that vowed to protect their people and died in the process do u even respect them, cause if u do, u wouldn't threaten the people.

if he wants to go after their heads let him go after them..it is not that hard, just don't simply involve the people that's all..!
Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by decatalyst(m): 10:05am On May 24, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Vivian Gist you would soon be invited by the DMI to provide this your so called soldier and then you will know that it's not good to write fake letters to urself all in the name of traffic

Viviangist better be prepared undecided
Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by Nobody: 10:06am On May 24, 2017
where is buhari
Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by rheether(f): 10:08am On May 24, 2017
Vivian gist, you are in for the fight of your life. They will be coming for you..
Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by blackfase(m): 10:15am On May 24, 2017
...You people should quit the scare mongering. lm certain she's aware of the wider ramifications of this broadcast and I think she did perfectly well to put it on air....

Sure she will be invited but anyone thinks she's not aware of that fact? Messed up as the damn country is, there's still due process at work.
All I see up there are the rantings of a wussy soldier. A real soldier won't threaten civilians but then its the martial signature of the average useless Nigerian soldier who are experts at macho-ing and beasting on the common man they swore to protect....

Vivian, keep your work going, your ass's covered.
Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by gab264(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2017
blackfase:
.You people should quit the scare mongering. lm certain she's aware of the wider ramifications of this broadcast and I think she did perfectly well to put it one air.

Sure she will be invited but anyone thinks she's not aware of that fact? Messed up as the damn country is, there's still due process at work.
All I see up there are the rantings of a wussy soldier. A real soldier won't threaten civilians but then its the martial signature of the average useless Nigerian soldier macho-ing and beasting on the common man they swore to protect.

Vivian, keep your work going, your ass's covered.

1 Like

Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by Firefire(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2017
Useless rant...

Nonsensical nonsense!
Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by anonymuz(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2017
I support you bro. This country will experience revolution soon. Believe me. E Don set!!!!
Re: "The Bleeding Soldiers"- See The Mail I Got From A Supposed Soldier by ElsonMorali: 11:00am On May 24, 2017
Hmm... viviangist, I dey fear for you o. Just expect DSS to invade your life like never before.

In case you need back up, I've got a baseball bat at home. Just call me.

Oh, as for that airstrike on the National Assembly, Please can you tell them to wait until both houses are having a joint session. We wouldn't want to be wasting missiles now, would we?

Politicians are the worst blight on the surface of planet earth. Nigerian politicians most especially.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode’s Wife Release Stunning Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday / Biafrans Are Saying "Nnamdi Kanu's Handshake Healed A Man Of Stomach Pain / Oct 1st Quit Notice For Igbos And Role Of Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.