Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Shadow(vengence!! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadow(vengence!! (20674 Views)

The Shadow Of A Known Past / The Shadow Of Her Choirmaster / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Matrycx(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2017
queenpheesah diamondpepz everton4life IemFava Flekky21 JaneyBlingx Darmilollar bukunmitemmy Bibi294 Oly23 Make una help me encourage my sister

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2017
Hmmm action don start,abeg continue d story be4 i lose interest.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:12pm On May 26, 2017
My Whole Body Aches.Whatever Wrong Have I Committed To Mr David.I Saw This Man As A Father Figure,my Brother Kay Sees Him As His Mentor,mum Respects Him,and Dad Oh My Dad Is Still Missing...I Shivered And Coiled Up My Legs...I Prayed For Strenght,i Don't Know This Cab Driver,although He Looks Like A Kind Man.I Sighed And Turned To Look Outside .Oh Thank God We Are Almost At Nekede.Do I Tell My Mum What Happened To Me?
How On Earth Am I Gonna Live With The Stigima Of Rape Knowing How Our Society Frowns At It.Treating The Poor Victims Like Poo.Am A Total Mess.Mum Might Hate Me,kay Might See Me As A Loose Girl,my Friends What Will They Say? .
Life Is Bitter.The Purpose Of My Kidnap, Rape,and Torture Is Still Unknown,why Did Mr David Do This To My Family,
He Was Our Family Friend,i Felt A Pang Of Headache,and Decided To Close My Eyes And Rest.
"miss Make I Buy Gala For You? You Look Like Person Wey Never Chop Since One Year,"

I Kept Quiet.
"i Don't Need Food"
All I Need Is My Family With Me.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:28pm On May 26, 2017
"miss You Dey Shake And Your Belle Dey Shout Oh Take Gala And Fanta"

"ok Thank You" I Took The Snacks And Began Eating Like A Hungry Bull Dog.

"easy Oh,e Be Like Sey Dos People Wey Kidnap U No Give You Food"

I Shaked My Head,i Kept On Bitting Into The Food.

"abeg Where We Dey"? I Asked,

"oh We Don Enter Town Oh,na World Bank I Dey Go Now,"
"why Them Kidnap U Nah? I Hear Sey Dem Also Kidnap Ur Papa,na Wah Oh.People Wicked Sha"

Yes Indeed People Are Wicked.
"abeg Oga I Wan Sleep,i Don Tell You The Address.Wake Me If We Reach" I Said Yawning,i Felt Wet Between My Legs.
I Parted My Torn Jeans And Saw Blood,well A Job Well Done Mr David.
How Am I Gonna Hide This From My Mum,dr Lyn, Kay And Grace.
I Needed To Think Of Something Fast Because I Still Have My Dad's Safety To Think Of.

"Miss We Don Enter Worldbank Oh"

"ok," I Replied,scared Of What To Expect.

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by crislyn(f): 10:06pm On May 26, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Tnks Matrycx,but Am Stopping The Work.
Aint Getting Any Encouragement From No one,
Except Akinwale,queenite,and You.
So Am Nt Gonna Continue D Work.
Sorry
It's really a privilege to have a Kardashian writing for us and Kim at that...lol. Plz don't stop dear, I like the story and I've been following. But plz work on the font size.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Matrycx(m): 8:08am On May 27, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Lol What Happened In 1862?
hmmmmm in 1862 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My great grandfather was born, oya com and feed us na, longthroat dey do me mear
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Matrycx(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2017
crislyn:

It's really a privilege to have a Kardashian writing for us and Kim at that...lol. Plz don't stop dear, I like the story and I've been following. But plz work on the font size.
Miss Kimkardashain pls loook innto wat madam said, tnx
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2017
Continue
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Tnks Matrycx,but Am Stopping The Work.
Aint Getting Any Encouragement From No one,
Except Akinwale,queenite,and You.
So Am Nt Gonna Continue D Work.
Sorry
Dont stop this story nah,why nah,our encouragement is enough 4 u nah,dont mind haters,dont stop or els,dont worry people will soon start commentin.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2017
crislyn:

Font size as how?because i dont get u
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by crislyn(f): 1:29pm On May 27, 2017
Akinwale14:
Font size as how?because i dont get u
I mean the letters are kinda big...hope u get now?
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 1:38pm On May 27, 2017
crislyn:
I mean the letters are kinda big...hope u get now?
Yeah
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Matrycx(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2017
i think i get wat crislyn was tryin to say
Kimkardashain i tink its because every word u type starts wit capital letters, u should try to check ur keyboard/keypad settings
Hope i dnt sound rude sha oya Kimkardashain ride on dear we got ur back
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:18pm On May 27, 2017
Am Sorry My Big Phone Is Having Touchpad Probs,am Using A Small Phone To Update. Dats D Cause Of Everytin.
Sorry For Nt Updating, I Have A Very Bad Cold, Will Update Tomw. Tnks So Much
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 8:20pm On May 27, 2017
Kimk ride on, behind you
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:37pm On May 27, 2017
queenitee:
Kimk ride on, behind you
Thanks Darling You're D Best
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Matrycx(m): 4:26am On May 28, 2017
oh sorry, hope u are getin beta, pls tak care of urself nd com bak stronger
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Alexbabybird(f): 5:11am On May 28, 2017
Nice storyline dear. Welldone. Its sad to know that its a non-fiction with what has happened so far. But please take more time in typing especially with the punctuations and first letter caps. Less errors make reading more fun.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Oly23(f): 11:38pm On May 28, 2017
Matrycx:
queenpheesah
diamondpepz
everton4life
IemFava
Flekky21
JaneyBlingx
Darmilollar
bukunmitemmy
Bibi294
Oly23
Make una help me encourage my sister
I don show oo where my sit dey
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:56am On May 29, 2017
"miss na dat upstairs wey dey paint gold?"
"yes."i replied putting up a straight face.
we stopped right infront of our gate,and the man got down and knocked on the gate.
"na who be dat wey wan break my gate" our gateman shouted.
seconds later the gate flew open.and etim came out.
"oga na who u be?"
"i carry somebody for my motor,e talk sey here na im house"
"who be dat?"
"miss come down oh."
i took one last calming breath and got down from the cab.
"jesus! madam princess,madam,oga come oh.
oga? could it be that my dad is back?,i staggered towards etim,
i saw mum,kay,grace and dr lyn,running out of the house,
immediately they saw me,mum let out a loud cry and and ran to me,i was surrounded by females who were crying,even kay was standing at a reasonable distance and staring at me with tears streaming down his face.
dr lyn took me in her arms and said,"princess thank God your ok,kay call the inspector and mr david"
my heart stopped,mr david?
my vision became blur.i lost consciousness.

should i tell them?
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Matrycx(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2017
Oly23:
I don show oo where my sit dey
oya ur sit is beside me here. take isiewu wich kind drink d u want
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Matrycx(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2017
kim k tanx fr d update. bt e too smal na. hope u are getin beta
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Oly23(f): 10:45am On May 29, 2017
Matrycx:

oya ur sit is beside me here. take isiewu wich kind drink d u want
Awwww Oya shift na make I sit down One cold malt!! cool cool cool
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2017
Tell them o if u no wan regrt ur actions later..
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2017
Kimkardashain Weldon dear and pls continue and make ur next update longer than this one.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 10:50am On May 29, 2017
I would have asked you to tell them, then I remembered it's no fiction. Lemme watch how it unfolds
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 11:27am On May 29, 2017
I heard my mum and dr lyn conversing in a low tone,what do i do? is quite obvious that mr david is pretending to be a friend while he's nothing but a foe,first things first,i need to find out from him where my dad is.
i opened my eyes,and saw 4 pairs of eyes looking at me with unshed tears and concern,
"how're you baby"? my mum asked,
"i'm fine mum,what of dad?" i asked,even though i knew the answer to that question.
"baby he's still not released the kidnappers haven't called for any ransom but not to worry he will be released soon,"
"emm....ok mum,"
"baby what happened to you? who kidnapped you? were u raped?"my mum asked with fear in her voice
i stared at her.what do i do,if i open up and tell her,she will panic and mr david might order the death of my dad,but i have never lied to her before,i groaned,there is always a first time to everything.
i looked up to dr lyn but she gave me "i know everything look" i sighed and squeezed my eyes shot as hot tears trailed down my cheeks.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 11:44am On May 29, 2017
"baby pls tell me whatever it is i can handle it,"
i sobbed bitterly,how did my life turned out to be this messed up,how can i lie to my mum,what of kay?,
"emmm ma pls let her be for now,she is not stable emotionally,give her few days pls ma" dr lyn said placing her hands on mum's shoulders.i heard my mum intake of breath
"ok lyn thank you very much,pls take care of my angel,"mum said giving me a peck on my forehead before leaving my room,
dr lyn took a sit near my bed and held my hand
"kimberley ujunwa williams,don't think that for one minute here that you can lie to me,am a physician and i have seen enough cases to know that you were raped,my question now is,who did that,and who abducted you"
i kept quiet,my heart was beating very fast.
"am not going to judge you,you're like the little sister that i did'nt have,tell me the truth swity,who is responsible for this? don't be scared am here to protect you"
i shook my head as tears kept on streaming down my eyes,
she's right i have to open up.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by SurestG(f): 1:29pm On May 29, 2017
Kimkardashain, I felt this way to when I started 2wks ago all thanks to queenitee and Akinwale14 who gave me the strength to write on, don't stop writing people will acknowledge what you write soon, part of the Ish of being a first timer.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 2:01pm On May 29, 2017
SurestG:
Kimkardashain, I felt this way to when I started 2wks ago all thanks to queenitee and Akinwale14 who gave me the strength to write on, don't stop writing people will acknowledge what you write soon, part of the Ish of being a first timer.
Kim K, please go on with the story. Just like SurestG said, its part of the ish of being a first time writer.

Ladysuperb, Harameede99, Hadampson, Samyfreshsmooth, crislyn, you guys should come oo.

Rachealfst, shewrites, creeza you pro should come and help kim k, its her first.

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 2:34pm On May 29, 2017
SurestG:
Thank U SurestgG,and Yes If Nt 4 Akinwale And Queenitee,i Would Have Stopped A long Tym

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:56pm On May 29, 2017
Niice story uve got here miss kim

lemme siddon and enjoy the ride

queenitee darling thanks for the mention

its been a while o......it seems u're the queen of nl-literature now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is Chimamanda Adichie A Racist? / Writers' Checkmate / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.