Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Shadow(vengence!! - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadow(vengence!! (20699 Views)

The Shadow Of A Known Past / The Shadow Of Her Choirmaster / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Akinwale14:
Kimkardashain wetin happen nah?why u no update,hope no problem?
am sorry darling....will update tonyt.just working on a story i want to share.fiction tho
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kimkardashain:

yes ma,sorry will update tomw..am f*ucking busy
pls pardon me,i beg of u
Issokay, tomorrow
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by mhizgap(f): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by kyliespicer: 3:43pm On Jun 06
its over sis...stop sharing everything plss.... its not safe... how is going with the papers
(Quote) (Report ) (Like ) (Share)
Re:

208 . Kimkardashain (f ): Quote Post
check your inbx,4 my sms.
207. Kimkardashain (f ): Quote Post
am on it,the doc isnt complete,ask mac for the complete one,almst tru. get out of nl doc kylie
206. kyliespicer: Quote Post
uju,i sent those documents via email, reply pls.
and try and minimize the attention here,the few guys here seem to like you,but round up whatever and head back.

Kim please kindly explain the above because am getting confused.

Is this a fictional story or the other way round.

what's really not safe.

please explain
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by kyliespicer: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
mhizgap:
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by kyliespicer: 3:43pm On Jun 06
its over sis...stop sharing everything plss.... its not safe... how is going with the papers
(Quote) (Report ) (Like ) (Share)
Re:

208 . Kimkardashain (f ): Quote Post
check your inbx,4 my sms.
207. Kimkardashain (f ): Quote Post
am on it,the doc isnt complete,ask mac for the complete one,almst tru. get out of nl doc kylie
206. kyliespicer: Quote Post
uju,i sent those documents via email, reply pls.
and try and minimize the attention here,the few guys here seem to like you,but round up whatever and head back.

Kim please kindly explain the above because am getting confused.

Is this a fictional story or the other way round.

what's really not safe.

please explain
my dear,my sis is naratin her history i told her to stop doing that,cos someone might use the information to haunt her, later,thats my fear.she should have pretended that it's a fiction story in the begining,
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by kyliespicer: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
but am just happy that you mhizgap,queenitee,evajeal,akinwale and the others are encouraging her.
she will drop an update in a short time
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kimkardashain:

am sorry darling....will update tonyt.just working on a story i want to share.fiction tho
no p we are waiting sha
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
kyliespicer:
but am just happy that you mhizgap,queenitee,evajeal,akinwale and the others are encouraging her.
she will drop an update in a short time
It's okay nah. Actually her sharing would help us learn a lesson
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by mhizgap(f): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
kyliespicer:

my dear,my sis is naratin her history i told her to stop doing that,cos someone might use the information to haunt her, later,thats my fear.she should have pretended that it's a fiction story in the begining,

If its really okay for her to share them. Good.

If it's not. Good.

Kim dear do what you feel it's Right.

I dey your back like school bag.

And sis above are you also involved in her tale?
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
i sluggishly got up from the bed and draw back the curtain,yellow rays of sunlight greeted me,i groaned and shut my eyes,i developed eye sight issues,when i was in college...i inhaled the island's clean air.the locals are probably out making sales,ranging from sushi,barbecue etc.they makes sure that we tourist gets the best of what they have to offer.i needed to get out of my hotel room is being 3 days i left NJ for saba island.i literally cut my family off,no communication,i needed to clear my head.i guess i might have exploded if i had spent another day there.luciano's call intruded into my thought

"kimmy come on down,i have your favourite" she shouted excitedly.i smiled luciano is my sunbae(korean word for senior)

"alright,lucia am coming" i pulled a brown kimono over my bum short,and crop top.i wore my fluffy pink slippers.i packed my hair into a bun,grabbing my ipad i left the room.time to bury myself under luci's non stop chatter.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
mhizgap:

If its really okay for her to share them. Good.

If it's not. Good.

Kim dear do what you feel it's Right.

I dey your back like school bag.

And sis above are you also involved in her tale?
She's Kylie
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Sunbae!!! My love for Koreans sha. Kim k, i'm here o
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
saba is trully a beautiful island,with it white sand,and breathtaking beach,the islanders call it the virgin island,they observe their festivals,and culture,and are friendly with tourist.

"hey kimmy, goodmorning hope you slept well," alejandro lucia's dad bellowed from the fisherman cabin.

"oh,thank you sir,i did, " i waved at him and greeted the others.before going over to lucia's stand.

"mmmmm they smells nice..." i said inhaling the sweet aroma coming from the smoked fish."lucia may i get two sticks plsss" i held up my hand as if in a prayer.

"hahahahaha...why ofcourse you may...kimmy you are funny...here taste these" she gave me a big smoked fish,

i took a deep bite immediately."mmm these tastes great,lucia thank you for taking care of me.." am sure gonna miss these people when i leave.

"oh don't think about it your just like family.so we look out for each other. "
i nodded right families look out for each other.could it be that my family was only protecting me?
i shrugged.NO! they were selfish
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
queenitee:
Sunbae!!! My love for Koreans sha. Kim k, i'm here o
i love them like my cornflakes.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kimkardashain:

i love them like my cornflakes.
Me too sis
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
"a penny for your thought" jeez i snapped out of my own mind,

"you startled me,lucia"

"oh well ,you don't look startled,you look tired,wornout,lonely,...kimmy are you okay....don't mean to pry but you have eyebags under your eyes....what is really the problem?" she took a seat beside me and held my hands.

"am really fine luci....just researching on my project.." i lied through my teeth.

"well if you say so...you have a vistor...he's waiting for you in the hotel...i suggest you go back and see him,i will send your afternoon special soon,"
my heart skipped a bit,he? could it be....no it can't be him,i just have to check,

"ok,see you later luci,i better go check " i got up and left, who could the 'he' be.well it better be someone who matters.
i stopped dead in my track,fear choking me up,what's he doing here,how did he find me? what do i do? he has his back at me,but i know him even from a distance,my heart was thumping,despite the cold,chilly breeze,i broke out in sweat. it can't be
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
whats robbie doing here.
"hey,how you doing"he asked,his voice full of concern.

"what are you doing here robbie" i asked my voice emitting anger
he blew out air and ran his hands through his hair.obvious nervous.

"i was worried about you,kay called me,everyone was worried,you left without a word as to where your going it gave me the jitters"

"well i don't need you,so you might as well shove you concern down your throat i don't care" i turned and started up the stairs to my room,not sparing him another glance.i got to my room,and yanked open the door,with frustration and anger welled up inside me,i made to close the door but he was faster than me,

"what do you want robbie? aint you working? go away pls,"

"kim,you're not okay,and am worried,tell me whatever it is thats bothering you"

"why should you ca..." he cut in

"because i love you." i froze and turned pale as ice," i have always loved you,i felt a connection between us,but you kept on pushing me away......you built a wall of defence around you
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
Nansense
I don't think you are in any way encouraging her mister.

Kim k dear, just ignore him please, don't let him spoil that cheerful spirit of yours. No matter what, there's still gonna be haters. Thanks for the update bae
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
is okay queenitee sis,every1 is entitled to his/her opinion, tnks anway
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by marianneada(f): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Queenitee dear, just try and ignore political thugs, he enjoys taunting writers, yet he follows their stories like kilode,..... If he is not enjoying the story, he wont be commenting,........ He's forming literature thug........... Dont mind him jare,.... Kim dear ride on, we got your back.......
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by mhizgap(f): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kimkardashain:
tnks hun,i can share it to you via fb

Just saw this.... You could inbox me your Username ok.
And how are you doing?
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
marianneada:
Queenitee dear, just try and ignore political thugs, he enjoys taunting writers, yet he follows their stories like kilode,..... If he is not enjoying the story, he wont be commenting,........ He's forming literature thug........... Dont mind him jare,.... Kim dear ride on, we got your back.......
tnks much ada
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Alright.I will pass
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by queenitee(f): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
marianneada:
Thank you jare sis
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
queenitee:

I don't think you are in any way encouraging her mister.

Kim k dear, just ignore him please, don't let him spoil that cheerful spirit of yours. No matter what, there's still gonna be haters. Thanks for the update bae
i dnt undastand this dis-jointed story a bit
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 5:59am On Jun 11, 2017
Akinwale14:
Interesting
i've missed u where have u been?
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Akinwale14(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2017
Kimkardashain:
i've missed u where have u been?
Around dear,no light that's why
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2017
Today is sunday and my new week resolution is to stop ghostreading.

Ah ah, the poor guy is in love.

I just hope the love is reciprocated, although my sixth sense keeps telling me it's a big NO,

''My pleading expression''

Kim please disappoint my sixth sense.
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by chisiudeh: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2017
Good story. Keep it up..
Re: Shadow(vengence!! by Kimkardashain(f): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Today is sunday and my new week resolution is to stop ghostreading.

Ah ah, the poor guy is in love.

I just hope the love is reciprocated, although my sixth sense keeps telling me it's a big NO,

''My pleading expression''

Kim please disappoint my sixth sense.
hahahahahahaha.yeye geh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Writers' Checkmate / The Italian's Baby Mother / Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.