Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" (53353 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by squarelead(m): 1:43am On May 25, 2017
omoadeleye:
well, assuming she knows the law of demand, she won't be making this utterance, the lower the price the higher the demand ni. my cent

I oppose your view about the law of demand. I know that's wats stated by economics but how about the higher the quality the higher the demand, especially when it comes to pretty ladies. That's just the way it is. E no concern me tho just an opinion
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Freakthugger: 2:26am On May 25, 2017
Sugar mummy..."spotted" shocked
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by MENTORCH(m): 2:46am On May 25, 2017
Mimzyy:
Cos she's old doesn't mean she can't have admirers

True, some old men don't like young girls; coz they demand too much
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Toks2008(m): 4:46am On May 25, 2017
Man who wants her for what exactly? for keeps or for flings?
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by cuedish: 4:50am On May 25, 2017
There's a mistake somwhere. ..

MEN WHO WANTS HER

OR

MEN WHO HAVE HAD HER ?
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by epistleNow(m): 6:08am On May 25, 2017
exlinkleads:

but you know Yoruba ladies now,....

This here is another Nigerian problem, wrong paradigm, terrible grammar.

Sigh!

1 Like

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by doyinbaby(f): 6:13am On May 25, 2017
She is a beauty

1 Like

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by bewla(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2017
fpeter:
Pretty woman
but not as u

1 Like

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:37am On May 25, 2017
exlinkleads:
Nollywood and Yoruba movies star Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti. Many who has seen her movies before knows that she is a force to recon. She is a wonderful actress, producer, businesswoman and the Chief Executive Officer of Jaylex Aesthetic Productions, a company which specializes in film, video and television productions.

In 2016 she was honoured with the post of an ambassador in Lagos State Polytechnic. This was due to her great contribution to the Nollywood film industry. You may have seen her in such popular films and TV shows as Everyday People, Face to Face, Spiders, Ashewo Airport and Si Gbogbo Okunrin.

The lovely Nollywood actress got married to Wasiu Alabi Odetola or more widely known as Pasuma but you know Yoruba ladies now, they are not together again and she said she has indeed lost count of men who want her by all means....

Isn't she a beauty? Lets not forget, she is also a grandma..

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/05/i-have-lost-count-of-men-who-wants-me.html

And what do you mean by 'you know yoruba ladies now' ?

2 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Dagoma: 6:38am On May 25, 2017
As Old As You Are?
What are they going to do with you?
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by edo3(m): 6:58am On May 25, 2017
DonCortino:
I have also lost count of women that I want.

Attention seeker!!
Any lady wey pasuma don touch,,nothing for her again..After d alaiye don smoke enof weeds.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by creepsyme(f): 7:03am On May 25, 2017
EmperorLee:
That old mama ? Mtcheew
wen she say men she does not mean small boys like you, u can remain young for life. Scum bag.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by OkoNDOoBo: 7:03am On May 25, 2017
exlinkleads:
Nollywood and Yoruba movies star Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti. Many who has seen her movies before knows that she is a force to recon. She is a wonderful actress, producer, businesswoman and the Chief Executive Officer of Jaylex Aesthetic Productions, a company which specializes in film, video and television productions.

In 2016 she was honoured with the post of an ambassador in Lagos State Polytechnic. This was due to her great contribution to the Nollywood film industry. You may have seen her in such popular films and TV shows as Everyday People, Face to Face, Spiders, Ashewo Airport and Si Gbogbo Okunrin.

The lovely Nollywood actress got married to Wasiu Alabi Odetola or more widely known as Pasuma but you know Yoruba ladies now, they are not together again and she said she has indeed lost count of men who want her by all means....

what is the correlation BTW a single person and the whole tribe?

is it safe to tag all Edo and Igbo ladies prostitues becose they dominate prostitution business home and away
abi ur honeypot is paining you

4 Likes

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by brownsug(f): 7:06am On May 25, 2017
adedayoa2:
O.P which one is 'you know Yoruba ladies now'?

Just to show d rate of d beef, she can't bottle it

1 Like

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by fastgyal(f): 7:13am On May 25, 2017
omoadeleye:
well, assuming she knows the law of demand, she won't be making this utterance, the lower the price the higher the demand ni. my cent
she's a human, not a commodity. law of demand And supply doesn't apply to a human being
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by EmperorLee(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2017
creepsyme:
wen she say men she does not mean small boys like you, u can remain young for life. Scum bag.

Lol, what then shall i type back to you ? Insults ? Naah, my momma taught me better, unlike some people.

When i called her an "Old mama", that was stating the obvious. And the " Mtcheew" was to signify how disappointed i was, hearing such gibberish coming from such a respectable woman of age.

Now, can you explain why you jumped on my mention and called me a scum bag ?
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2017
neutrotoba:
She no dey lie o... Na hot woman

na pot of soup she be?
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by mfujah(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2017
Stop saying men need u o.... Get it straight madam nah nack them one nack...
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by joltautos: 7:37am On May 25, 2017
My crush
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by creepsyme(f): 7:48am On May 25, 2017
EmperorLee:

Lol, what then shall i type back to you ? Insults ? Naah, my momma taught me better, unlike some people.

When i called her an "Old mama", that was stating the obvious. And the " Mtcheew" was to signify how disappointed i was, hearing such gibberish coming from such a respectable woman of age.

Now, can you explain why you jumped on my mention and called me a scum bag ?
I ain't explaining nothin to you, you may wish to insult me, but next time u structure yur comment properly.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 7:54am On May 25, 2017
exlinkleads:

Men want you by all means. With this your Michelin stomach
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by ROBO1722: 8:06am On May 25, 2017
OKAY. SO HOW MANY OF THEM HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH OR ACCEPTED.

YOUR PROFILE IS HUGE WITH MEN

CONGRATS
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 8:11am On May 25, 2017
Story for the gods grin

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by kismetbelinfate(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2017
I see!!!
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by emilyone(f): 8:33am On May 25, 2017
She is a very talented actress.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 8:43am On May 25, 2017
fuckerstard:

You beta shattap, you think this one dey beg for scene ni. ha ha ha you know spec before check
I can't expect anybody with your moniker to have sense. So I understand that you don't have sense. Work on getting some
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Psalmwhyte(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2017
exlinkleads:

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Nobody: 8:54am On May 25, 2017
trustyshoess:

I can't expect anybody with your moniker to have sense. So I understand that you don't have sense. Work on getting some

Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by Dianeetdiana(f): 8:58am On May 25, 2017
nice woman...I love her movies. Pasuma missed greatly.
Re: Jayie Oluwakemi Kuti: "I Have Lost Count Of Men Who Wants Me" by EmperorLee(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2017
creepsyme:
I ain't explaining nothin to you, you may wish to insult me, but next time u structure yur comment properly.

Lol, have a nice day, Darling smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. / Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.