Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) (28384 Views)

Curvy Lady Twerk With A Loaded Gun To Scare Men Away, Spark Outrage / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 24, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
cheesy don't mind him

which part of NIGERIA ARE U 4_RM
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:11am On May 25, 2017
Mylestone:

which part of NIGERIA ARE U 4_RM
Lagos
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Emilycazx(f): 12:21am On May 25, 2017
oh yeah
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Nobody: 2:57am On May 25, 2017
Emilycazx:

funny girl can you do better than her
Yep
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Nobody: 3:14am On May 25, 2017
what is so intresting about twerking
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Lewaluv(f): 4:08am On May 25, 2017
It looks like and move like a man.
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 5:39am On May 25, 2017
wink.,
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:08am On May 25, 2017
Wow z
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:15am On May 25, 2017
Lol good
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 25, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
Lagos

Lagos potato grin..bby let's leave NAIRALAND..n go into fb n watsapp grin
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 25, 2017
Nikkigel:
what is so intresting about twerking

if u are d 1 @ya dp n u are telling me u cannot bounce DAT ass...

JOS SHIFT LEMME FAINT
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:04pm On May 25, 2017
Mylestone:

JOS SHIFT LEMME FAINT
Lol I can do better
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by MMMscam: 1:17pm On May 25, 2017
You call this rubbish twerking? You need to visit instagram

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by pryme(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2017
Raine80:
Twerk? But the yanash did not move like jelly there is something fundemantally wrong here.

your profile pic though, is so cold (am not trying to be sarcastic o)
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 1:58pm On May 25, 2017
pryme:

What did you go and find there
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by pryme(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
24hourNigeriane:

What did you go and find there

i was chasing a rabbit, it ran in there
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 2:49pm On May 25, 2017
pryme:

i was chasing a rabbit, it ran in there
Lol funny you
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 25, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
Lol I can do better

can u?...are u even d 1 on ya dp sef...I nid action not wordsgrin
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 25, 2017
Where is the big booty. See slippers oo. Op

Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Lalas247(f): 6:21pm On May 25, 2017
Doctorfitz:

Shhh
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by thesuave10(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2017
Lalas247:
We can do berra undecided rubbish ... grin

If start now nko wetin una go do

She no even do d one cheek twerk tongue

HD videos or I don't believe ya.. ....

Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by thesuave10(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
I think she can really dance and twerk very well than your girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUhrpQ3sFB0

Uh.. .but Diana the chic can't twerk. I'm sure you'd do way better than this tongue
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:17pm On May 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:22pm On May 25, 2017
angryhuh
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Burgerlomo: 10:49pm On May 25, 2017
Yeparipa make una see sumtin, I need a whole box of Mr Flex herbal tea before I can be able to work on this gal booty grin
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 25, 2017
pryme:

You are entiled to have a point of view. And I am entitled not to care about your point of view.
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 25, 2017
Lalas247:
We can do berra undecided rubbish ... grin

If start now nko wetin una go do

She no even do d one cheek twerk tongue
i know u can surely do berra wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by youngreezy(m): 11:25pm On May 25, 2017
Bitch stupid face with stupid booty....
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 25, 2017
Mylestone:

JOS SHIFT LEMME FAINT
i never said i cant twerk...buh wah is so intresting abt it
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 2:58am On May 26, 2017
Oh .
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by padi94(m): 3:59am On May 26, 2017
Stiff waste dot com grin
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 4:17am On May 26, 2017
Sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You? / 6 Things You Should Never Do On Your First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.