Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) (28387 Views)

Curvy Lady Twerk With A Loaded Gun To Scare Men Away, Spark Outrage / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by pryme(m): 6:45am On May 26, 2017
Raine80:

You are entiled to have a point of view. And I am entitled not to care about your point of view.

Again, you got this all wrong.

You did not spot the sarcasm. undecided
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by BabaRamota1980: 7:18am On May 26, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
cheesy

I wanna see you twerk..... cool

Do the n'orleans bounce for me
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by BabaRamota1980: 7:23am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Shhh

Lalas, i dey take you go meet Iya agba.
See hips...mmmouah. grin
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Lalas247(f): 7:24am On May 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Lalas, i dey take you go meet Iya agba.
See hips...mmmouah. grin
Haha @ iya agba
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by BabaRamota1980: 7:37am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha @ iya agba

Girl, you got curves in the right places. Are you dark skinned also? Im obsessed with dark skinned beauties.

Make i flash you my alhaji teeth sef

Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Lalas247(f): 7:39am On May 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Girl, you got curves in the right places. Are you dark skinned also? Im obsessed with dark skinned beauties.

Make i flash you my alhaji teeth sef
Lol you Funny
N ur dp lawd grin u look like trey songs ??
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by BabaRamota1980: 7:44am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol you Funny
N ur dp lawd grin u look like trey songs ??
Oh really, you like trey?
Yimu!
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Lalas247(f): 7:45am On May 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Oh really, you like trey?
Yimu!
No I don't .. don't like prissy boyz grin
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by BabaRamota1980: 7:51am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

No I don't .. don't like prissy boyz grin

If you see me you'll call mama on phone and say you found a husband. ... grin

Some people have said i looked like Jordan...if i shave my head
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Lalas247(f): 7:54am On May 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

If you see me you'll call mama on phone and say you found a husband. ... grin

Some people have said i looked like Jordan...if i shave my head
Lol seeing is believing as they say

Not swayed by looks though .. me looking for stallion right bout now grin
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by BabaRamota1980: 7:59am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol seeing is believing as they say

Not swayed by looks though .. me looking for stallion right bout now grin

Hahahaha....stallion is a myth

You need a bedroom pervert. Thats what i am, the real thing.

Hey, my dp is a hint. I saw you gazing at it.
grin
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Lalas247(f): 8:02am On May 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Hahahaha....stallion is a myth

You need a bedroom pervert. Thats what i am, the real thing.

Hey, my dp is a hint. I saw you gazing at it.
grin

grin sign of cross no tempt me abeg
Y wont i gaze its a beautiful sight !

No not looking for perv i said stallion ... grin you wont understand lol
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by BabaRamota1980: 8:07am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

grin sign of cross no tempt me abeg
Y wont i gaze its a beautiful sight !

No not looking for perv i said stallion ... grin you wont understand lol

Lmao...dont worry, you are in skilled hands. You need the bedroom freak to touch your sensitivity.

A stallion wont do you good...its a fantasy!
You need throughput...
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Lalas247(f): 8:09am On May 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Lmao...dont worry, you are in skilled hands. You need the bedroom freak to touch your sensitivity.

A stallion wont do you good...its a fantasy!
You need throughput...

They exist lol why ppl keep telling me its a fantasy
Don't worry wen i find him will let you know ...
not had sex this year i need stallion simple as tongue na to damage one guy remain grin

Gotta bounce stay sexy wink
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by BabaRamota1980: 8:12am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

They exist lol why ppl keep telling me its a fantasy
Don't worry wen i find him will let you know ...
not had sex this year i need stallion simple as tongue na to damage one guy remain grin

Gotta bounce stay sexy wink

See you around fine girl... grin
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Lalas247(f): 8:15am On May 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

See you around fine girl... grin

Lol u pmed d wrong email its d one on my orofile dats active
Just incase u wanna slide in my dm grin though you end up sliding out
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by BabaRamota1980: 8:37am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol u pmed d wrong email its d one on my orofile dats active
Just incase u wanna slide in my dm grin though you end up sliding out

Cool...im on it! Mmwah..

We make somn'g happen.

Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 1:47pm On May 26, 2017
angry
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by schumastic(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2017
hmm
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 7:14pm On May 26, 2017
grin
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:33pm On May 26, 2017
angry
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:56pm On May 26, 2017
:owo
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 1:04pm On May 27, 2017
;Dc
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 27, 2017
24hourNigeriane:
I think she can really dance and twerk very well than your girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUhrpQ3sFB0

They didn't teach you the difference between "most" and "must" when you were in school ?
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 6:50pm On May 27, 2017
Yeahi
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 7:06am On May 28, 2017
:Dgood
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by thesuave10(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2017
Nikkigel:
i never said i cant twerk...buh wah is so intresting abt it

I rep phc twerking grin.
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:12pm On May 28, 2017
angry
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 5:39pm On May 28, 2017
;Dcool
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by Nobody: 2:31am On May 29, 2017
thesuave10:

I rep phc twerking grin.
dats gud 4 u
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by thesuave10(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2017
Nikkigel:
dats gud 4 u

What part of phc? cheesy
Re: Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) by 24hourNigeriane(f): 2:02pm On May 29, 2017
grin right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Has Caused Hookup Culture? / 6 Things You Should Never Do On Your First Date / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman That Is Older Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.