Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

When The Romances Song Begin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Romances Song Begin (535 Views)

When Haters Say “Fat Girls Can’t Get A Man" - Busty Fat Model Romances Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry / Nude South African Pant-less Dancer Kisses And Romances Fans At A Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Romances Song Begin by lightblazingnow(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2017
" Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for your love is better than wine"

When feelings start flowing from the heart like the quote above, not because you want to just have fun with your body, but a heartfelt ringing out blues coming from my lady as I am into her and she is fixed in us. Remember I told you last time if you missed the topic here

https://www.nairaland.com/3818938/young-girl-only-knew-what

You should learn how to close your legs, because you are a Queen and deserve lot of respect and honour. And also it's always a great pleasure to enter into your home. Which begin from between your two legs. So when the songs begin between you and your love

"Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for your love is better than wine, because of the savour of your good ointments your name is as ointment poured forth, therefore do the virgins love you".

Therefore do the virgins love you, because of the aroma of your good fruit. Your name is​ as oils poured forth. Did you notice it is the virgins who is confessing their love for him, and he wouldn't dare make love to any of them instead he is Maddy in love with his Queen. And then the Queen cry out "Draw me, she says draw me.... Awesome time to put bucket into the well and begin to draw water from the well of my Queen, from my wify, the mother of my generations. Have you ever been in a romantic mood and you start saying all manner of rubbish just to look like you are an expert on sex, love making. It doesn't work that way. It's only true when it's true.

We will run after you: the king have brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in you, we will remember your love more than wine: the upright love you. This is how it should sound when you are in a true love relationship.

This is sound of true romance and not just your sex scream when you are turned on and out. After the sex the relationship continues​. You don't only say sweet words in times of love making. Those words continue even after the bed time. A great romance is where there is a steady expression of who your King, your Queen is to you all the time, not just to your King or Queen alone. But to everyone who cares to listen to your obsession towards your love. She says "I will run after you" because your name is like oils poured forth....

I hear it all over me. I am in love with my King and my King have brought me to his chambers, we will be glad and rejoice in you..... even when relationship hits the rock it doesn't affect your heart to your love. Things happen to get to your heart. Everything happening to your relationship right now is trying to get to your heart..... They want your attention. As soon as you are distracted, your emotions and feelings towards your love dwindles and stumbles greatly

By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loves: I sought him, but I found him not. I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loves: I sought him, but I found him not.

You must continue to make greater efforts after the honey moon season. In romance there are honey moon season and battle hours. Why? To drown love. Love is the greatest. When you claim to be the greatest in the world you must be put to the test. Love must be tried and true.

By the way, romance is a true story of true heart. A true heart in a true relationship with another true heart. It isn't the feelings and emotions you display in times of love making, it's a whole world of family responsibilities.

You could make the first move to recover your love from love drowner's and not be successful, don't give up. Most ladies ask if it's right for a woman to go after her man who is gone from her side? Emphatically yes. Pursue him, go for your man and ensure you don't return alone without your love.. The more you listen to the influence of others in your love relationship, the less impacting your efforts to build a strong family. A wise woman build her home, but the foolish by her own hand destroy it. I am not so sure if there are centre where young lover's got trained before the romances song.

Woman, your heart is a journey to demonstrate how love is born and nurture and grow into a family of people and kings amongst.

I am coming................ Just hang on dear.....

Re: When The Romances Song Begin by DANO1011(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2017
I'm interested in your daughter sir
Re: When The Romances Song Begin by Nerul(f): 9:12am On May 25, 2017
Awwwwnnnn
Re: When The Romances Song Begin by McBrooklyn(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2017

Re: When The Romances Song Begin by lightblazingnow(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2017
And when the songs start you never can tell when it's over.....
Re: When The Romances Song Begin by lightblazingnow(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2017
Beautiful song

(1) (Reply)

Read Main Reasons Why Ambode's Wife And Lagos Chaplain Allegedly Quarreled / Checkout These Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Plus-sized Lady And Her Fiance. / 7 Things That Happen To Your Body During S*x You Must Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.