Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

See Reasons Why A Lady Thinks Is Inappropriate For A Hubby To Stay Out Till 11pm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Reasons Why A Lady Thinks Is Inappropriate For A Hubby To Stay Out Till 11pm (526 Views)

A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons Why A Lady Thinks Is Inappropriate For A Hubby To Stay Out Till 11pm by morereb10: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2017
I don't know if her reasons are genuine enough but I will leave you to judge and will also urge you to keep an open mind because sometimes, or even most time, staying out till that time is inevitable and necessary.

Anyway the mother-of-two feels it is inappropriate for a married man to be out of the house past 11 p.m. According to her, it is wrong for the wife to be the only one acting responsible like a married person while the husband is out hanging with the boys all in the name of "de-stressing". Who agrees?

See her reasons below.....

I don't think its proper for a married man to be outside at 11pm in the night with the excuse that he is hanging out with his boys and he needs to de-stress. I don't know how some women tolerate it.....I can't.

Women stay at home after work even during weekends whether stressed or not...to be with their family. Since you have decided to be a Married man then you should act like one. Its not only irresponsible but selfish and also very dangerous.

I know of men that went to hang out...were attacked when coming back and till today their wives haven't seen them. Some died through accident cause they drank and still drove and drove in the night for that matter.

The risk involved with night movement is too much. Once in a blue moon with permission from your wife...Yes but an everyday or occasional occurrence...its not acceptable at all...that is how extra marital affairs begin.

I don't know how some women do it o...I can't be in a marriage where its only me that is living like a married person while my partner is still behaving like a bachelor.

Marriage comes with sacrifices,especially cutting off some social activities. If you can't do it then you have no business being married.

What do you think? - see what people are saying below..

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/see-reasons-why-lady-thinks-is.html

cc lalastilala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy

Re: See Reasons Why A Lady Thinks Is Inappropriate For A Hubby To Stay Out Till 11pm by Papiikush: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Staying out late (past 10pm) as a married man shows all signs of irresponsibility
Re: See Reasons Why A Lady Thinks Is Inappropriate For A Hubby To Stay Out Till 11pm by YtivitissuP: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2017
It depends on his job and the level of understanding between the wife and him. If he works as a sales rep for any brewery, then he's bound to stay out till past midnight sometimes.

If he closes earlier than 7pm but stays out until 10pm, then he has a problem and you need to help him. You may offer to go out with him to wherever he wants to go to and dress well for the outing, preferably hot

(1) (Reply)

What If Sex Never Existed? / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 8 / "6 Changes Women Should Make Once Pronounced WIFE"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.