Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige (28104 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Tambuwal’s Ex-aides Claim They Didn’t Resign, Insist Sokoto Gov Fired Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by eflintsone(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Shatap u outcast ...D igbos r agitating for their own state now not involving in this ur super failed administration
your own beloveth even warned you guys ...tribal hate wont make many of u grow sadly

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Splashme: 7:32pm On May 25, 2017
Young03:
That dwarf always talks rubbish

I know his pains, anambra pple rejected him during his tenure as a governor

e still dey pain am

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by eflintsone(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2017
DrGoodman:
We are not complaining, we just want our own country. Two different things.
which country pls?
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by eflintsone(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
Young03:
That dwarf always talks rubbish

I know his pains, anambra pple rejected him during his tenure as a governor

e still dey pain am
this same anambra voted for him back den... is that the definition of rejection??
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by eflintsone(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2017
no matter what you tell the igbos they will forever hate the ones that tells them the bitter truth....
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by megama: 8:18pm On May 25, 2017
uch4apex:
The Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chris Ngige, has asked the South-east to stop complaining of marginalisation by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

He lamented that all his efforts to persuade the Igbo to wisely invest in Buhari’s presidential bid in 2015 failed because of lack of co-operation by many South-east leaders, who threw their weigh behind former President Goodluck Jonathan.

“This is not a question I should answer because I’m a politician. But before these things happened, before the government of Jonathan failed, I went to all the Igbo fora to tell them that the Jonathan government will fall”, he told Thisday.

“I went to our Ohanaeze Ndi-Igbo in Enugu twice. They could not even reply to a letter written by Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, seeking for a meeting with them”, he added.

Ngige, revealed how he went to Lagos and convened an Igbo stakeholders forum in William Nwodo’s house in Ikoyi, Lagos in 2014, where he analysed the voting pattern in Nigeria and told them that even if they did not want to support Buhari, they should give him 25 per cent of their votes.

“They refused to listen to me, and to make matter worse, there was no voting in most of the areas in the South-east; they just allocated 5 per cent to APC.

“It was that bad, it is too late to cry when the head is off. Politics is business in a way, you invest in business and you reap profit.

“Yes, that is what it is. But all I want to tell you is that we played bad politics; we made a bad investment because they invested in the Jonathan presidency. They invested in Jonathan more than the South-south, where he hails from.

“I am not saying that is enough to marginalise them or not allow them come in but we are there. I will continue to speak for them and when there is anything to be distributed, we will make sure that the South-east gets its own portion. But they will not get excess portion.

Igbos should stop complaining, they didn’t invest in Buhari’s campaign – Ngige

“Even in a family where the head of the family goes to the farm to harvest his yams those who accompany the farmer to the farm get more share.

“When they bring back the yams some of them will be damaged, and the pieces are put out in one section. Then the whole yams are put into the barn and some will be sent to the market for sale. And some will be sent to the family centrally for distribution among the family units.

“Those ones that are in pieces, the extras, will be shared among those that went to the farm. We did not benefit from the extras with people who went to the farm. We didn’t go to the farm in the south-east”, he added.

On what the All Progressives Congress (APC) will be campaigning on ahead 2019, Ngige stated: “Oh my God, so you are in the group of those who are pessimistic, who have refused to see the wonders of this government?

“Well, I’m from the South-east, so when we get there we will show them that first and foremost we have fought corruption to a standstill and that people can no longer steal at will, much less keeping such monies at home.

“The movement was from the bank to the house, but now that homes have been raided, maybe they will go to the farm to keep them. But people cannot steal money because there is no hiding place anymore.

“They cannot steal primitively like it was done before. The poor people of Nigerian are happy about this,” he said.

The APC chieftain said he has no regret for his role in helping to bring Buhari to power, saying if the opportunity presents itself again he will do exactly the same thing.

“If not for this government, the government of Muhammadu Buhari, government of change, Nigeria would have been worse than Venezuela.

http://www.championnews.com.ng/igbos-stop-complaining-didnt-invest-buharis-campaign-ngige/?shared=email&msg=fail
you never pay evil for evil. Vengeance is of GOD Alone.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by kwankwaso(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2017
This man is an idiot. .

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Austinbass12(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2017
Even those that invested in buhari are suffering most. This man is just a bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by bencarson007(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Shatap u outcast ...D igbos r agitating for their own state now not involving in this ur super failed administration
. Osu no hard to know my brother... If this guy know say dem born am well, make he come back home na... Which kain nonsense be this... I am not Igbo but I will categorically tell this man to his face that he is a fool

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by DocHMD: 9:00pm On May 25, 2017
Ngige the daft sycophantic dwarf.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by OreMI22: 9:03pm On May 25, 2017
I would like to know how much investment the Fulani made in election of GEJ or Obasanjo. Did it mean they had to be excluded from everything as Nigerians the way Buhari has done?

Anyhow, i love Buhari because he has opened our eyes to true nature and wicked intentions of fulani.

I am only begging Igbos to forget about Nigeria and continue to work toward the independence of our country Biafra. It is our fundamental human rights to live where we so choose in a referendum...... and we shall get our rights to choose where to belong. Fulani can try to prevent it, but they will fail.

Just remember i said it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by ajl: 9:27pm On May 25, 2017
fratermathy:
Igbos do not know how to play politics! It's as simple as that. They pride themselves as the smartest people yet can't seem to wrap their brain around Nigerian politics effectively.

Nice point. Do the Igbo people even "know" themselves? How can a group of people who are adventurous by nature and in business, and who has spread themselves across different parts of Nigeria and the world, not realize that their need for alliances with other ethnic group or nationalities is essential for their survival. Biafra itself can't "contain"the Igbo. They need other groups to survive.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Oblang(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2017
Edu3Again:

Ogami, I hear say na Conductor coordonator dem call oh

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/10/buharis-letter-calling-osinbajo-coordinator-causes-uproar-senate/

undecided u can twist word whichever way u want to, it doesnt change the truth...
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by sirelliot: 10:18pm On May 25, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
This one is a goat na
I thought Ngige is a medical doctor...hmmmm....He wasted 6years in medical school.How can a person who is supposed to have such sound education talk like an almajiri.So,because a zone voted who they believed,they should be punished for it in democracy?Hmmm.Buhari really talked about 5%.The low narrow mindedness of his boss has rubbed off on him.Igbo's have a very big problem.This same Ngige will enter south east tomorrow now,the youths will throng him with salutatory songs and praises,instead of ston*ng him to deat*.My pennyworth

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Edu3Again: 10:24pm On May 25, 2017
Oblang:

undecided u can twist word whichever way u want to, it doesnt change the truth...
Twist wetin.
Read the link now.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Edu3Again: 10:24pm On May 25, 2017
Oblang:

Twist wetin.
Read the link now.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/10/buharis-letter-calling-osinbajo-coordinator-causes-uproar-senate/

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Oblang(m): 10:41pm On May 25, 2017
Edu3Again:

Twist wetin.
Read the link now.

What does buhari do, is it not to coordinate the affairs of govt?
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Edu3Again: 11:09pm On May 25, 2017
Oblang:

What does buhari do, is it not to coordinate the affairs of govt?
No buhari does not.
Stop thinking like one of Buhari's cows

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Oblang(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2017
Edu3Again:

No buhari does not.
Stop thinking like one of Buhari's cows

Mumu gej bingo...pyo is the ag president, oya go hang urself....
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by chngebeginwthme: 2:54am On May 26, 2017
vantage001:

The average igbo man on your street is better than you, wealthier than you, educated than you.
You that is not marginalized, how has it helped you gain an advantage?
When i was talking of marginalization, i was not referring to broke, and hopeless masses like yourselves. You are all marginalized by corrupt politicians.

LOL that sound funny, Mind you i my Dad have some IGBO's has his Tenants, I also have one IGBO guy living in my house for free, I did not collect one naira from them because i don't want the house to be empty when ever am away..

Mind you i told them they can't stay more than 5yrs in my house because an average IGBO can do anything..

If you think am lying i'll connect you to him and you guys can correspond in your language..
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by chngebeginwthme: 3:26am On May 26, 2017
vantage001:

I should show you even in the face of overwhelming evidence? shocked
I hope you remain blind to it.

LOL i guess the Marginalization comes with the banning of fake imported good your brothers bring into Nigeria hahaha..

We remember how 300 containers of rice by Senator Hope Uzordima was seized by the custom and i think that was part of the marginalization you guys are talking about..

Yeye dey smell.

Mind you Ngige is better than your entire generation and has achieve what your generation cannot even dream of.. Like him or hate he has said his mind and nothing one million of your likes can do about it..
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by chngebeginwthme: 3:28am On May 26, 2017
Benekruku:

2019 is settled already, we will votes across religious an ethnic lines so 2015 will repeat itself. Same for 2023!

The ethno religious car GEJ played in the last election will go a long way in Nigerian politics. It will easier for Arsenal to win the premier league than for an Eastern or Southerner to get close to power.

The North-Western alliance is informidable.

God bless you haha, Those guys think they can play politics like North and western region..

We just start ooo..
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by xelly: 4:16am On May 26, 2017
Do you see how human being reason? Does it not sound too lame? We are talking about the president of a country here.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by azimibraun: 6:00am On May 26, 2017
Opportunity to take census of igbos on NL. Those provoking are Igbos.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by kenoc: 6:25am On May 26, 2017
Ngige check your words. Do not forget that you are still among the 5%

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by tk4rd: 6:51am On May 26, 2017
We won't even invest in it again in 2019..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by bakynes(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2017
This comment is coming late but I tell you the mistake the Igbos made, they practised politics of hate in the last election.

Even Buhari got some reasonable votes from the SS where GEJ hail from but Igbos rejected him totally.

The SE was the lowest Buhari got in the entire country Even GEJ got reasonable votes from the Core North where Buhari comes from.

Here is the percentage of voting pattern from each region at the last election.

SW-60% APC 40% PDP
SS - 80% PDP APC 20%
SE - 95%PDP APC 5% got about 3% from Okorocha's effort in IMO.

NW-90%APC PDP 10%
NE-80%APC PDP 20%
NC-55%APC PDP 45%

They should have at least given APC about 10% votes to produce a Senate President.

The simply practised politics of hate.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by ideologies(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2017
trash again, that is how you played politics with kidnap of Chibok girls. Recieve sense.

Politicians only care about themselves. The common man wants a better life.

Politicians like Nigeria the way it is, a common igbo man wants his business to move. As long as that is not happening the fight for Biafra will have no end. Wake up and stop thinking with ....
Jabioro:
The world is politics, the religion is of politics, the entire universe were on politics, even God himself was full of politics or haven't you read it in your bible? King Solomon was not entitled to be king of Israel, David was not the strongest man as at then, Mordecai used politics to access palace seal to deal with Israel/Jew enemies who wanted to commit genocide through Hamani ..Alaba international has nothing to do with what we are talking about.. The igbo position could have been better secured as at today, shape it better as at now because it won't be on crumbles as your noise is meaningless. ..Politics is part of life and life is politics.. Learn how to play your card save when comes to your table don't ever reason to be a total loser.. Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a man of let go and let it coming in...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Jabioro: 8:41am On May 26, 2017
ideologies:
trash again, that is how you played politics with kidnap of Chibok girls. Recieve sense.

Politicians only care about themselves. The common man wants a better life.

Politicians like Nigeria the way it is, a common igbo man wants his business to move. As long as that is not happening the fight for Biafra will have no end. Wake up and stop thinking with ....
Even to get your BIAFRA ,it would also tread on politics.. Nnamidi Kanu has been released base on politics, how about the left behind.. There is no gold express way to Mount Zion reach top..
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by jude90(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2017
This man is a big fool, so everyone must vote for Buhari? if that's so what's the essence of voting? so in other countries of the world if a region vote against the winner he will now neglect them? this people don't know what democracy is all about that's why they are imposing an autocratic leadership on us.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Origin(f): 9:10am On May 26, 2017
I don't support tit for tat governance.

When you realize the road / hospital you refused to build was the one that could have saved your life.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by tuniski: 9:34am On May 26, 2017
Jabioro:
This how it supposed to go, voting for PMB was not the main issues but their people, now can you see the massive migration from PDP to APC, I personally love it if SP has been an igbo extradition.. it could be a sweet one.. the referendum bill can be raise like no man business
There is no any migration let alone massive. What we have is political jobbers and agbada hangers seeking patronage of all extraction jumping ship. The people who voted have even deeper reasons not to vote Buhari/apc next time cos they have been disastrous. Hardship everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Live Update Of PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Abeokuta(photos) / Buhari Inaugurates 19-Member Transition Committee / Paris Club Loot: Governor Agrees To Refund $2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.