Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo (41752 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Asari D. Declares "Biafra Only Solution" | Almajiri: Dango / Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO / Biafra: Only Nigerian Govt Can Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted – Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 8:02pm On May 25, 2017
Joebie:
You are even well informed than myself. You can never beat experience. I doff my hat for u.

You welcome. It's been a pleasure making your acquaintance. During my service year I met(amongst many others) three guys, one from Bayelsa (Ijaw) another from Rivers State(Okrika) and another from Delta State (Delta Ibo). Till date we are still friends.
With time we will outgrow this tribal thing or its influence would be weakened particularly since we now have more inter tribal marriages than in our parent's time.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Ballmer: 8:03pm On May 25, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Yes, dialogue is good but at whose own terms? BTW, why must the desire
of some people to be on their own lead to bloodshed?
. You, your father n fore fathers never learn. The same reason those before you went tru the Biafran war.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 8:10pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

Nonsense trash!

You continue to beg for unity! cry
You are boring abeg, too mechanical,too predictable, repeating the same thing over and over again like a broken disc because of your lack of education. Go sit down one place.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by agaba77: 8:12pm On May 25, 2017
osibanjo is a typical afonja alimi slave.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 8:13pm On May 25, 2017
Eluwilussit:

I did not make any case for Biafra either. I was only pointing out how erroneous our erudite VP had been. Talking about Biafra, if it includes all the different ethnicities, then it will still be plaqued by similar problems that beset Nigeria, though to a lesser degree. grin
I get your point.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 8:16pm On May 25, 2017
modik:

how many years have easterners been on saddle out of the 57 years of nija's nationhood?

Playing the servant role to northerners from Azikwe to Ekuwueme

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xcolanto(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

[s]Yeah you clearly misunderstood me. I meant the Igbo as a distinct ethnic group with its variations. But still your piece was enlightening.

I am very well informed about our tribal and ethnic diversity. I was fortunate to have grown up on the Airforce Base in Makurdi where all the tribes lived in almost perfect unity and harmony. I had Ibos, Hausas, Tivs, Ijaws, Efiks, Angas, Idomas, Igedes, Ogajas, Yorubas, Fulanis , Itshekiris, Binis, Isans, Urhobo etc as friends, neighbours, church members or classmates and even till date though we've all separated to different places, we still feel like kith and kin. Our retired parents still meet regularly.

Growing up I thoroughly enjoyed reading Chinua Achebe, Ola Rotimi (thought he was yoruba but later discovered he is from Rivers State) Elechi Amadi, J. P Clark, Christopher Okigbo, Gabriel Okara, Odia Ofeimun, Cyprian Ekwensi, Wole Soyinka, Dan Fulani, Zaynab Alkali, Abubakar Gimba, Flora Nwapa, Buchi Emecheta, Eddie Iroh, Onuorah Nzekwu, Chukwuemeka Ike and so many others I can't remember now (especially in the pacesetters and YAW series). I had my Uni in Zaria, served and spent six years in the south West, travelled to and spent time in pH and Calabar. I simply don't know how to be tribal or ethnic in my thinking and outlook and most people who grew up in a more cosmopolitan setting (particularly Barracks or Base people are like that too. I am a Nigerian. Till date just by looking at a person or hearing them speak I can correctly guess which tribe or ethnic group they belong to.

Regarding your point on enlightenment: for example many don't know that not everyone who is from the north is an Hausa man. They don't know that in the North you can find Jaba, Kagoro, Kataf, Tangale, Kanuri, Angas, Baju, Tarok, Miango,Nupe, Gbagyi, Berom, Zuru, Maguzawa etc etc or that even Hausa itself has linguistic variants. In short the North is as ethnically diverse as the south if not more.

Some bit of enlightenment( as you have rightly suggested) along this lines truly helps to broaden one's outlook.
We are just being cheated by our elites. As diverse as we are I believe Nigeria can work and there's enough, more than enough to go round for everybody but truly the present set up is warp up. It's no good[/s].

Total B.S! Here you go again calling other ethinc groups to yourself begging for unity! I see you have links to the north. Little wonder you beg so much for unity.. That is what holds sway over there with your kids begging up and down. Now I know your almajiri inclined doing what you know how to best.

Oya write me an epistle and beg some more!
You haven't started begging I told you.
Begging begger!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nizguy(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2017
what do u expect a slave to say when he knew that is masters who are breastfeeding him are around.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by modik(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

Playing the servant role to northerners from Azikwe to Ekuwueme

in your mind.!

The youths, who defy all intimidation and put their lives on the line, know better what they want!

wake up, its a new dawn!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by ganie(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:

I will do much much better than the entire lots you have had ruling you since independence.You better believe that.
And it is not even going to be too difficult.
Are you sure you are different? Why I am asking is because they do begin their sentences with "I will" too, not I have. wink
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by 3Ceagle(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2017
ralphelo:
The Yorubas will not join any foolish tribe who start any foolish war in Nigeria.
Igbos youth better go and read all books you can laid your hands on your failed Biafra project.
your corrupt politicians are instigating you to massacre and blood bath.
Nigeria army will not spare even your goats if you try anything called war.

It is people like you that stroke up wars. I don' think the easterners are interested in your war but rather they a seeking for a more peaceful means of referendum. Countries are geographical area bounded by agreement of the people within, therefore, are man made and can be dissolved. I don't need to give you examples. Igbos have invested so much in this country in blood, finance and cross tribal relationships to want to contemplate war. All what those not in support of this movement of breakup should do is to convince the Igbos that One Nigeria is better by supporting the implementation of an egalitarian society where equity and justice prevail simple. I do respect the VP but he need to be careful the way he speaks on some of this contentious issues and not play to the gallery. It's important that you also know that a lot of passionate igbos have read virtually all write ups on the war. The said corrupt politicians are in all tribes and that is why Nigeria since independence cannot moved forward collectively. I hope you will understand my comment and keep away from making comment that could put more fuel to the raging fire. GBN

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by jargo89(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

Total B.S! Here you go again calling other ethinc groups to yourself begging for unity! I see you have links to the north. Little wonder you beg so much for unity.. That is what holds sway over there with your kids begging up and down. Now I know your almajiri inclined doing what you know how to best.

You are a very disrespectful human. Not one of your input lack insult. Instead of typing here insulting people, have you contributed meaningfuly to the plight of your people? Have you made any step in helping the acheivement of Biafra? All you do is blame and insult everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by DocHMD: 8:31pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:
A second civil war? Where is this nincompoop getting that from?

The next civil war will happen in Afonjaland and they'll never recover.
Heck, they've not even recovered from their kiriji wars and loss in illorin. That's why their region looks like brown roof refugee camps even in peacetime.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by jargo89(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2017
DocHMD:

The next civil war will happen in Afonjaland and they'll never recover.
Heck, they've not even recovered from their kiriji wars and loss in illorin. That's why their region looks like brown roof refugee camps even in peacetime.
grin grin grin
Your Pastor will be proud of you, for wishing death on millions of people which would even include your kinsmen. Wat are our youths becoming?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 25, 2017
Great thread; learned alot.

Intelligence, a calm and reasonable disposition ALWAYS beats brawns and braggadocio...

But never take the calm demeanor of a Lion for weakness, only fools do that.

God bless the Southwest.

God bless Yoruba Land.

AMEN...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by DocHMD: 8:40pm On May 25, 2017
jargo89:
Your Pastor will be proud of you, for wishing death on millions of people which would even include your kinsmen. Wat are our youths becoming?

Aren't you proud of Osibande's veiled threat against Biafrans? Did you condemn it?

Osibande will be kicked out by the fulani who killed you yorubas and took your land in Kwara and we the rest of the south will laugh at your fooloery. You afonja lots love injustice when it happens to other southerners but cry 'southern unity' when the fulani start pummelling your conheaded skulls. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by laudate: 8:42pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

What makes it BS? The fact that he shared his own reality with others, as he lived it? sad Is it because you grew up in a Southeastern hamlet, where everyone had the same homogeneous traits? Why, oh why, does it offend you lot if someone has a different perspective from your own? You are the ones begging for freedom, launching protest marches left, right and centre seeking for support. Is it a crime not to support your myopic view? Is that why you are resorting to insults, tantrums and vile epithets? shocked Let me guess... you were simply not brought up to be polite, or taught how to disagree respectfully with those who do not buy into your strange beliefs, right?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by jargo89(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2017
DocHMD:

Aren't you proud of Osibande's veiled threat against Biafrans? Did you condemn it?

Osibande will be kicked out by the fulani who killed you yorubas and took your land in Kwara and we the rest of the south will laugh at your fooloery. You afonja lots love injustice when it happens to other southerners but cry 'southern unity' when the fulani start pummelling your conheaded skulls. grin grin
I wont exchange words with you, I am beyond that. But if you have this much hatred against a tribe who has been in existence before your birth, and will be after your death, then i fearvfor your sanity. Keep building the hatred. And you see people like this shoutin racism, and you are deeply rooted in cheap tribalism

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by kadree(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2017
Days before, Osibanjo was the best tin after ugba and ground-nut paste but how love suddenly turned bitter still dey baffle me. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 8:55pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

Mumu to the nth degree, you can never figure me out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xcolanto(m): 8:59pm On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Mumu to nth degree, you can never figure me out.

I see your beginning to be humble via begging for unity! Seen the Kanu thread on the front page today? How many people are with him??

Continue begging! Bleeping almajiri tongue

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 9:00pm On May 25, 2017
jargo89:
You are a very disrespectful human. Not one of your input lack insult. Instead of typing here insulting people, have you contributed meaningfuly to the plight of your people? Have you made any step in helping the acheivement of Biafra? All you do is blame and insult everyone.
I simply suggested that they should take action and stop talking. Na im the guy begin cry on top my head ooo. It's pathetic. O ma se oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 9:01pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

I see your beginning to be humble via begging for unity! Seen the Kanu thread on the front page today? How many people are with him??

Mumu. That's your baptismal name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 9:06pm On May 25, 2017
laudate:

What makes it BS? The fact that he shared his own reality with others, as he lived it? sad Is it because you grew up in a Southeastern hamlet, where everyone had the same homogeneous traits? Why, oh why, does it offend you lot if someone has a different perspective from your own? You are the ones begging for freedom, launching protest marches left, right and centre seeking for support. Is it a crime not to support your myopic view? Is that why you are resorting to insults, tantrums and vile epithets? shocked Let me guess... you were simply not brought up to be polite, or taught how to disagree respectfully with those who do not buy into your strange beliefs, right?
And he wants Biafra. Smh. I simply just opined that instead of talking, they should take concrete action. Na so the guy go hysterical on me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by jargo89(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

I simply suggested that they should take action and stop talking. Na im the guy begin cry on top my head ooo. It's pathetic. O ma se oo
That has always been my suggestion too but no, all the woes are caused by Yorubas. What has a Yoruba man who probably has never even been to the East have to do with there seccession. I just feel they love to blame everyone around instead of creating their own destiny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by laudate: 9:10pm On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:
And he wants Biafra. Smh. I simply just opined that I instead of talking, they should take concrete action. Na so the guy go hysterical on me.
You dey mind am? All these IPOB people are the same...when they have nothing concrete to offer, they delve into the realm of insults. I have lived in different parts of Nigeria, and I understood perfectly what you were attempting to portray with respect to the harmonious interaction of people from different ethnic groups.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xcolanto(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

Mumu. That's your baptismal name.

Humble begger! Oya bring your plastic plate! I'll dash you some unity.

Meanwhile for crumbs, reply me in one sentence, I'll throw you a few "units".
grin you get it? Unity= "units"

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by jargo89(m): 9:11pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

If some one prefers unity and you dont; has the person offended you? Is it bad if 2 humans have differing opinions? Is that not the beauty of civilisation? But since he offers a different reasoning to urs, he is an almajiri. Like I said, you've not dropped any reasonable point.

Eventually, when the seccession becomes successful, what do you have to offer Biafra? Have you taught of that? Why not work on yourself rather than fight on social media?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by maol1309: 9:12pm On May 25, 2017
I am sure most people commenting here did not witness what it was like during the civil war. I will like to ask if not for the size of the nation. ...can someone tell me what could have been the difference between nigeria and then other west Africa national ?
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 9:15pm On May 25, 2017
jargo89:
That has always been my suggestion too but no, all the woes are caused by Yorubas. What has a Yoruba man who probably has never even been to the East have to do with there seccession. I just feel they love to blame everyone around instead of creating their own destiny.
That's because they are really not serious. How many yoruba people will you find in the East?
A woman is fighting with her husband yet it is her innocent neighbour she wants to rope in. The hatred they exhibit towards the Yorubas is shocking to me. But I understand it.
The truth is that it's the Hausa man or the Northerner that they hate. But the Hausa-Fulani is too strong for them, too wise for them and even beyond their reach so the next thing is to turn on the yoruba and unleash their pent up frustration. Like when a guy cannot fight you knowing you too strong for him, then he resorts to attacking your friend who is his neighbour and whom he feels he can measure up to. Such cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 9:25pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

Humble begger! Oya bring your plastic plate! I'll dash you some unity.

Meanwhile for crumbs, reply me in one sentence, I'll throw you a few "units".
grin you get it? Unity= "units"

grin grin
I know you are Ibo (a shallow, extremely stupid and crude one at that) but you can never figure me out. You can never know which part of this country i come from. Keep ranting like a rabid dog. Anuofia
You are too sterile for my liking. You lack imagination. Dilector come carry this turd to the caves of Nsukka.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xcolanto(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

I know you are Ibo (a shallow, extremely stupid and crude one at that) but you can never figure me out. You can never know which part of this country i come from. Keep ranting like a rabid dog. Anuofia
You are too sterile for my liking. You lack imagination. Dilector come carry this turd to the caves of Nsukka.

You finally found a voice! Guess a few units dropped into your plastic begging plates.
Almajiri sick toad
Begging is your portion

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Okorocha Outshines Ihedioha At PDP Campaign Rally In Imo / Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites / Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.