Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo (41655 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Asari D. Declares "Biafra Only Solution" | Almajiri: Dango / Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO / Biafra: Only Nigerian Govt Can Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted – Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

Lolzzz, all these noise just because your hero lost and you now need attention from the new sheriff. grin grin
It's over two years already and Ijaws have moved on.
Start electing Biafra-friendly lawmakers from the state to the National level

The new sheriff is a lame duck that you propped up to serve your interests and he didn't. I am happy that you are all also feeling the heat. Your advise on way forward is complete nonsense. Not required.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

You blow where ever the wind blows you. No enduring principle

I take it you are talking chiefly about yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:07pm On May 25, 2017
abouzaid:
as the may 30th sit at home order approaches, i have noticed that the apc government have resorted to new lines of propaganda which equate the call for a sit at home order to be the equivalent of ipob threatening people not to come out that day, the soldiers drafted to onitsha even went to the onitsha main market to tell traders not to obey the order but the embittered traders just ignored them, the apc have also started equating the call for a referendum to mean a call for a second civil war which is a very dumb line of propaganda, the third line of propaganda is to claim that it's only a small percentage of biafrans that want secession making you wonder if been stupid is a prerequisite to be an apc member. they should leave propaganda and face governance.

You used a muslim identity to gain legitimacy because you know
that people won't take you serious if you don't.
Why are you so ashamed of your tribe ?
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:09pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:
Osibanjo must be reading a script from his Fulani slave masters! Being a lawyer he should be familiar with the UN deceleration on the right to self determination and the African charter on the right to preserve a culture, people and tribe if need be.
Am highly disappointed in his shallow reasoning on a global matter (refreerandum) that is sweeping the world at a time the Scotts and Britain are looking to break away through diplomatic means.

This is 2017 and no war would be required for a people to choose how they wish to be govern and how they live. angry

Chest beater, you can't eat your cake and have it, you want to benefit from Nigeria
and at the same time claim to be a biafra, it won't work. You will be taken serious
when you take actions.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 5:09pm On May 25, 2017
jomonic:

Just two years away from serving the Northern as their tool in the South, you are already desperate to warm yourselves back to them.

You know, I'm beginning to align with those that think you guys are the real parasites in Nigeria as it stand, you just can't stand been away from the center for long, the reason you want to run back to the Northerners, just to get your way back to the center grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:11pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:
A second civil war? Where is this nincompoop getting that from?

Wasted sperm.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 5:11pm On May 25, 2017
jomonic:

I'm actually talking about you obviously, just two years in opposition, and it is looking like your world is about to crash grin grin
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:12pm On May 25, 2017
Visible007:
These people and their archaic mentality. I am disappointed that this rubbish is coming out from the mouth of an acclaimed professor, oh well he is an afon..l
The words of the wise always disappoint fools.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 5:13pm On May 25, 2017
charain:

The words of the wise always disappoint fools.

They have never been wise, where is the wisdom in losing over 3M souls and getting zilch in return and still insisting on following same road.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:13pm On May 25, 2017
hammer6:
GOD PUNISH THE "COORDINATING COMMISSIONER", BLOODY AFONJA UNITY BEGGAR.

THOSE WHO WISH TO DRINK THE BLOOD OF A PEOPLE EXERCISING THEIR GOD GIVEN RIGHT OF SELF DETERMINATION WILL BE DRUNKEN IN THEIR OWN BLOOD.

AT THE END OF ANY TUNNEL, THERE IS ALWAYS LIGHT. IF WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE TUNNEL TO FIND LIGHT, SO BE IT.

WE WILL NOT STOP, CANNOT STOP AND WILL NOT SURRENDER OUR AGITATION.

Which of the gods, abiama ,yahweh or amadioha ?
Cowards shows strength on the internet while being
a nonentity in the real world.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

Just two years away from serving the Northern as their tool in the South, you are already desperate to warm yourselves back to them.

You know, I'm beginning to align with those that think you guys are the real parasites in Nigeria as it stand, you just can't stand been away from the center for long, the reason you want to run back to the Northerners, just to get your way back to the center grin grin grin

We survived all manner of violence and wicked oppression that would have wiped out your entire race. This is over several decades. Yet we are today as strong if not the strongest group in Nigeria today. How can we be the parasites and still want to opt out? A parasite does not wish opting out of its host. By definition you are the real parasite. Am sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Akinz0126(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=neocortex post=56870136]

You are resorting to spiritual threats ?
That only works for kids,
why don't you use your spiritual mumbo jumbo to cure your fake identity ?
You insult sane people by ascribing a fake and non-existent identity to yourself,
next time ask questions before commenting.[/quo
e]

Smile pls must you force ur opinion on me?Just tell me already why da hell are you quoting me?perhaps You part of the ignoramus we are talking about ?

How much are they paying you?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:15pm On May 25, 2017
joeyfire:
Osinbajo the slave does not know that such talk is the talk of a foolish slave. It has already hardened millions of hearts but what does a fool know

EmeeNaka:
Osinbajo has failed this simple exam. Did he think he can threaten Pro-biafrans with War?
There is no correlation between seeking for the self determination and war. Osinbajo threatens Pro-biafrans. He is adding petrol to fire.

See jokers, wanting to eat your cake and still have it ?
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:16pm On May 25, 2017
kingzizzy:
The people who beat the drums of war in Nigeria are Nigerians.

They usually start this by shouting an outdated obsolete statement known "one Nigeria!"

Osibanjo is a fool for making a statement like this

Yes, one Nigeria and if you think otherwise, stop blabbing on the internet and
take action!
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by zanga420: 5:16pm On May 25, 2017
Davash222:
Hard to say, but I must say it, Osibanjo seems to be loosing credibility recently..
He wasn't like this the last time Buhari left for treatment. Something is wrong somewhere.
I think some bold actions he took last out didn't go down well with the powers that be, prompting some tough tacklings and the "coordinator" attachment, which is telling him that to "them" he's not the C-in-C. So he has to dance to tunes for there to be peace.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

I'm actually talking about you obviously, just two years in opposition, and it is looking like your world is about to crash grin grin

I am sure you imagine that you guys were ever in opposition. Chameleons.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Abagworo(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2017
Anybody who doesn't know that a mere referendum will lead to death of thousands if not millions and expulsion of Igbos from many parts of Nigeria is living in a fools paradise.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 5:18pm On May 25, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Besides, he didnt sound educated at all. Looking at all the developed nations, one can see easily, that they are all homogeneous. One people, one language. Anywhere you have different tongues, they serve as fault lines.

As developed as Canada is, the French speaking Quebec, has always threatened to go its way at every opportunity.

Our languages are the distinctions put in place by nature to differentiate us, through nurture.

You are right about Quebec in Canada. There's also the Catalan region in Spain, the Kurds in Turkey etc calling for self-determination.
On this your apt observation as regards language being a fault line and a fulcrum for self determination do kindly show how viable Biafra is, since to my knowledge Biafra (based on the supposed boundaries) is still going to be a mosaic, a welter of ethnic groups-Ibos abi Igbos (with its variations) ijaws, Itshekiris, Urhobos, Ekwerres, Okrikas, Efiks, Ibibios, Anangs etc. As in another Nigeria ethnically speaking.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 5:18pm On May 25, 2017
jomonic:

We survived all manner of violence and wicked oppression that would have wiped out your entire race. This is over several decades. Yet we are today as strong if not the strongest group in Nigeria today. How can we be the parasites and still want to opt out? A parasite does not wish opting out of its host. By definition you are the real parasite. Am sorry for you.

atypical chest beating. How can you be the strongest group in Nigeria and you control virtually nothing of strategic importance to Nigeria? I laugh in mandarin. grin
You are nothing in Nigeria, it's actually the Northerners that are afraid to let you go that are giving you this false sense of importance in Nigeria.
Left to the Yorubas, honestly, you would have been kicked out of every inch of Yoruba soil long ago.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:18pm On May 25, 2017
tinkinjow:
That's a mentality that needs to be corrected. Whenever people say they want out of Nigeria, the fixated ones think of civil war. How sad!
People always talk of history only when it favours their narratives. But the thing is, history also corrects its wrongs. Justice and truth always prevails. Let those who think the unity of Nigeria is cast in steel keep deluding themselves. It will come to pass...it always has!

We are only trying to save you from becoming another somalia or south sudan.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 5:19pm On May 25, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

I swear Igbos are the worst clowns I have ever seen.

Now, rather than calling their members to stay at home on that 30th, why can't they simply direct them to start heading eastward with the plan of no going back?

As you said, honestly if I have my way, they will be declared illegal settlers within 48 hrs from now.

Bunch of useless annoying illiterates.
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:19pm On May 25, 2017
DrGoodman:
How do we stop hopeless fuuls from getting to power?

Is it that Osinbade cannot understand English or he is just daft?

Who told him anything about any war anywhere?

This man is worse in senility than Buhari.
Unity nor division is not attained by making noise on the internet,
smart people take actions.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 5:20pm On May 25, 2017
jomonic:

I am sure you imagine that you guys were ever in opposition. Chameleons.
grin grin grin grin
I can virtually see the redness in your eyes.
Lean the opposition politics rope for the next 50 years, maybe and just maybe, you will get a breakthrough.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 25, 2017
Experience is the best teacher.

What is history just events documented by people who witnessed or experienced them.

The Commissioner is in no position to give history lessons as he has proven to be a poor student of the subject matter. cool
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:21pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:

It shows that hoping that Osibanjo would be a better, more educated leader than buhari is a fools's errand.
He is as incompetent, and would without fail uphold the same old order and the same old style. He is also characteristically dull and has no mind of his own.
He does not have the balls to bring the required change or to break up the old fulani shackle- hold on our polity.

How dull are you to expect a Nigerian president to encourage division ?
and you are supposedly educated ?
As a slave that you are , what would you give to have your "freedom" ?
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 5:22pm On May 25, 2017
It was supposed to be an Igbo oriented discussion, but their cowardly leaders just sat down there dejected and unable to seize the initiative,
Cowards!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:22pm On May 25, 2017
DrGoodman:
Osinbade just confirmed he is a Fulani puppet. His speech was prepared by Ango Abdullahi.
Take heart, please don't go near 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by SIRmanjar(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2017
charain:

Yes, one Nigeria and if you think otherwise, stop blabbing on the internet and
take action!
Which one Nigeria?Wetin you sniff dis evening?You just dey misyarn hia since
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by bounasera: 5:23pm On May 25, 2017
i feel for him
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Semper247(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:
A second civil war? Where is this nincompoop getting that from?

A nincompoop he is but he is the acting president...

You and other 140 followers that liked ur comment, we don't know your achievements... Who are you please?
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Skyclub: 5:24pm On May 25, 2017
Let all Biafrans relocate from all non Biafra states like all states in South west and other geopolitical zones to Biafran states so that there dream would be achieved

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

atypical chest beating. How can you be the strongest group in Nigeria and you control virtually nothing of strategic importance to Nigeria? I laugh in mandarin. grin
You are nothing in Nigeria, it's actually the Northerners that are afraid to let you go that are giving you this false sense of importance in Nigeria.
Left to the Yorubas, honestly, you would have been kicked out of every inch of Yoruba soil long ago.

Bring in the northerners, hide behind them and blame them so you can mask your real intensions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / Buhari & Jonathan Sign Another Peace Agreement In Abuja (photo) / We Have Not Stopped Nigerians From Using Twitter - FG Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.