Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo (41736 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Asari D. Declares "Biafra Only Solution" | Almajiri: Dango / Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO / Biafra: Only Nigerian Govt Can Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted – Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by neocortex: 5:26pm On May 25, 2017
Akinz0126:
Smile pls must you force ur opinion on me?Just tell me already why da hell are you quoting me?perhaps You part of the ignoramus we are talking about ?

How much are they paying you?

I am trying to knock off ignorance from your head,
the identity you are claiming doesn't exist.
It is not an opinion, it is a fact, if you are still confused,
kindly ask elders to tell you who you are.

I am naturally irritated by brazen display of ignorance, so I don't need to
be paid to correct such anomaly.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 5:26pm On May 25, 2017
jomonic:

Bring in the northerners, hide behind them and blame them so you can mask your real intensions.

Intentions and not what you wrote there.
Suit yourself. The truth is flying all over your face however. wink

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

grin grin grin grin
I can virtually see the redness in your eyes.
Lean the opposition politics rope for the next 50 years, maybe and just maybe, you will get a breakthrough.

In a country that has expired?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

Intentions and not what you wrote there.
Suit yourself. The truth is flying all over your face however. wink

LOL
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 5:28pm On May 25, 2017
jomonic:

In a country that has expired?

While millions of your people still resides there and several other millions still carry the passports at International airports?
Stop deceiving yourself. Concentrate on begging the Hausas for your recent misadventure/miscalculation on Jonathan , maybe you will be able to mend your broken relationship with them grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:29pm On May 25, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Which one Nigeria?Wetin you sniff dis evening?You just dey misyarn hia since

What are you, a Ghanaian, Chadian or Cameroonian ?
Those I directed my post to understand my point.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 5:29pm On May 25, 2017
SIRmanjar:

[s]AS a yoruba boy dat don't send dem,u berra SHATDAFAKAP ad mind ur bizness..You just dey foam here since like mad dog wey miss im period.[/s]

Hey, never quote me again with your usual unintelligent jargon.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by princejayboss: 5:30pm On May 25, 2017
spartan117:

dat is wishful thinking. d fact is dat Nigeria is on d verge of a civil war, for instance in d event dat Mr buhari dies , if d north plans a military coup and stops osinbanjo 4rm gaining power, what do you think dat wud lead to?

its just best to stop promoting religious and tribalistic comments online. just ask seirra leone, they would tell u

What are you saying ... what had buhari death or osinbanjo not assuming duties got to do with the biafra struggle... ?
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:33pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

You blow where ever the wind blows you. No enduring principle
Really, I guess you forgot Azikwe and Ekwueme ?
You belong to the only tribe in Nigeria who can't stand alone and cry
"marginalisation" at every opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 5:34pm On May 25, 2017
charain:

Really, I guess you forgot Azikwe and Ekwueme ?
You belong to the only tribe in Nigeria who can't stand alone and cry
"marginalisation" at every opportunity

Are you talking of the Igbos? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by PREBuhari2019: 5:35pm On May 25, 2017
Look at this fulani prof.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by lozairio(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Savage! grin

Surely Osinbajo's balls and his excrement wouldn't taste so good to these fools anymore.

Such overly emotional kids.

If he pushes their mumu button tomorrow, you'd see them falling over themselves to give him a good blowjab once again. cheesy
This idiot

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 5:44pm On May 25, 2017
dealslip:
I read this piece, I am still looking for where this man told a lie. Wouldn't it be better to reach a dialogue than shed more blood. Let us stop responding from our emotions.
Yes, dialogue is good but at whose own terms? BTW, why must the desire
of some people to be on their own lead to bloodshed?
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by jargo89(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2017
laudate:

No sir, you are the one still missing the point! shocked The VP or acting President cannot catalyse anything, in this context. In the Turkish case, the President Tayyip Erdogan was NOT the one who called for the referendum. The parliament wanted to initiate constitutional reforms, and sought the approval of Erdogan to conduct the referendum. It was held, the results were declared and Erdogan claimed the victory. He did so because he saw the benefits in what the parliament wanted to do. The military wanted Turkey’s parliament to stay weak and divided. The votes from the referendum, enabled the country to institute constitutional reforms to strengthen it and the reforms have been viewed as a way to restore stability in the Middle East. undecided

In Nigeria, has the parliament or the house of reps members pushed for a referendum or requested the executive to assent to calls for a referendum? No! So get your elected reps to follow the right process. sad
I really commend your patience and how you take your time to explain your point without insults. Biafrans, no one is saying you shouldnt seek a breakaway; but go abt it the right way. This empty social media rants are waste of ur time

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by spartan117(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2017
princejayboss:

What are you saying ... what had buhari death or osinbanjo not assuming duties got to do with the biafra struggle... ?
d phrase "for instance" as used In my original comment means I selected a particular case study to buttress a point I was trying to make in this case Nigeria's current fragile polity.

other words/phrases that could have been used include ; for example, in reference to, take a case study, or u could just use d abbreviation e. g

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by SIRmanjar(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

Hey, never quote me again with your usual unintelligent jargon.
TOUT u nor dey shame sef?You have bin here since forcing unity on pipo dat don't send you..

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by SIRmanjar(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2017
charain:

What are you, a Ghanaian, Chadian or Cameroonian ?
Those I directed my post to understand my point.
Mumu kwestion.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 5:48pm On May 25, 2017
SIRmanjar:

[s]TOUT u nor dey shame sef?You have bin here since forcing unity on pipo dat don't send you[/s]..

jomonic, come and carry this your unintelligent bloda out of my face.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by bkool7(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2017
spartan117:

answer dis simple questions: "has d Fulani herdsmen become more destructive under Mr buharis administration compared to d immediate past administration"
answer yes or no pls

No!
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Dedetwo(m): 5:49pm On May 25, 2017
kogistar:

ABUJA – Acting President Yemi Osinbajo has asked Nigerians to learn from the history of Nigeria’s civil war rather than beating the drums of a second civil war, saying while the wise learn from history, experience remains the best teacher for a fool.

In a keynote address, “Greater Together than Apart” delivered on Thursday at an event to examine Nigeria’s development 50 years after the Nigerian-Biafran civil war, Osinbajo said while it is kinder to learn from history, experience is a harsh teacher.

While he said there was no harm in discussing the nation’s existence, he urged Nigerians to use the country’s diversity to make her great “instead of trying to flee into the lazy comfort of homogeneity”.

Details later….

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/%E2%80%8Ebiafra-fools-learn-experience-wise-history-osinbajo/

Only a fool equates the need for self determination to beating the drums of a second civil war. Mr. Acting President, there is no correlation between agitation for homeland and declaration of war.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by UnchangeableGod: 5:50pm On May 25, 2017
spartan117:

I want one Nigeria, I belief we have a potential to be d greatest nation on earth.
however, I'm not willing to go as far as a civil war just to achieve one Nigeria
I think a referendum should be conducted in all d states listed under biafra and any state dat chooses biafra shud be allowed to leave peacefully
Well said.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Chiaka(f): 5:53pm On May 25, 2017
Errand Boy!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by charain: 5:58pm On May 25, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Mumu kwestion.

Oh, you are one of the confused fellow.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

While millions of your people still resides there and several other millions still carry the passports at International airports?
Stop deceiving yourself. Concentrate on begging the Hausas for your recent misadventure/miscalculation on Jonathan , maybe you will be able to mend your broken relationship with them grin

Millions of my people still reside in Lagos, kano etc. Wow are they not great people? Yes they have commercially conquered several cities in Nigeria. Don't you know that in Lagos, opportunities to grow and nature business abound. Your wicked policies of denying development infrastructure to other parts of Nigeria provided the stimulus for the shift of population to where you made it available. When I say knock on effect that's what I mean. That's what I mean that you hold your self to the ground when you are preventing the free spirit of another from blossoming. What you sow is what you reap a million fold. You never see anything. If you don't know they are their for this reason. These opportunities are not for the Yoruba alone. I am sorry if you find it irksome. Yes there are many options. If our agitations lead Nigeria on the road to an egalitarian society then that is the Igbo agenda because we will fit in naturally. Our traditional society is already built that way. In that case we will come to Lagos in greater numbers. Under a developed democracy we expect to have a strong say in the way Lagos is managed starting with replacement of jagaban with a moderate Yoruba and thereafter with a non-indigene starting with an Igbo perhaps. How about that.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Chiaka(f): 6:00pm On May 25, 2017
So Osibanjo and Obasanjo has been sent on errand boy mission , the north just using them to upset the east. Its just a mere distraction for the reality and they think if war brakes out they will have the same international support they had years back. The world has gone beyond war on such issues its just voting and that's it.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by klax(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2017
Osibanjo ease don't bother yourself let my people carry on in their foolishness. A word is enough for the wise. It's this same useless biafra that has left me with no single soul called i can call uncle till today all died during the war when the useless ojukwu and his boys forcefully drafted them to biafra army.

Thunder will fire any goat that talk biafra on my side again. Bloody fools .

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Naijiant: 6:04pm On May 25, 2017
Osinbajo and pro-Biafrans should first understand the Biafran question: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-biafran-question/
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by donborg(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2017
spartan117:

dat is wishful thinking. d fact is dat Nigeria is on d verge of a civil war, for instance in d event dat Mr buhari dies , if d north plans a military coup and stops osinbanjo 4rm gaining power, what do you think dat wud lead to?

its just best to stop promoting religious and tribalistic comments online. just ask seirra leone, they would tell u
and the best occasion to say it is at a Biafran conference?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo / Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.