Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo (41740 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Asari D. Declares "Biafra Only Solution" | Almajiri: Dango / Asari Dokubo Declares Biafra ”only Solution” In New Viral VIDEO / Biafra: Only Nigerian Govt Can Declare Nnamdi Kanu Wanted – Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 3:15pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:

I ask you to tell me about this yoruba mandate of his you are busy talking about and you are yapping poppy -cocck.
Who in their right mind want to run a race with you? Such untrustworthy people. Even IPOB and SE/SS main stream politicians have been clever enough to avoid your people.
You are already running your race alone. You and your osibanjo are on your own.

Igbos cannot and will not be allowed to stampede or push the Ag President to do their wish

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xcolanto(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2017
Mujtahida:

[s]Thank me for educating you some bit. Your spellings have improved. Don't worry stay with me. I'd make a useful soul[/s] outta ya for our beloved Biafra, where the sun never sets.

Uncomprehendable trash as usual!
@ bolded where is your advanced learners dictionary you keep begging with? You dropped it off for a second yes? OK I get it, your based in the states and this is how you roll! I ganna wanna type of guy huh! OK keep begging and don't forget that advanced learners now boy! grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mbediogu(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2017
He should talk to those groups making igbo integration difficult. Or is the Pastor VP asking Igbos to repent on behalf of the North?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by vantage001: 3:19pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

Igbos cannot and will not be allowed to stampede or push the Ag President to do their wish
Abeg comot for my front.
Person wey fulani don put for pocket already.
Yoruba mandate indeed cheesy. Such unadulterated dose of self-delusion.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

Very well understood. As it stands head or tail the Yoruba are not worse off. At least they have a better share of the pie from the overlord Hausa / Fulani. But they wont mind a struggle led by the Igbo as long as danger to the Yoruba is remote. This has worked very well for you so far but its really tough to appreciate this level of dubiousness.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by lailo: 3:21pm On May 25, 2017
EmeeNaka:
You only see it from the prism of Hausaman and civil war so that we start to fear Hausa abi? So Osinbajo borrowed you that kind of sense? Agitation for Biafra started in 1999 and it has never been a cause for civil war. Osinbajo should use his brain and stop issuing threats. Biafra is not agitation against Buhari neither against any leader in particular,it is not also a call for war. it's against Nigeria state and therefore, it started before Buhari and may continue after he gas left office.
d point I was trying to make was that agitate when a southerner is there as president and dis would be easily achieved.Even though u should have done dis in d 6 year reign of Jonathan.Now that ur leaders failed to do that,they should continue with cold agitation,and wait till another southerner gets there bcs any agitation now u mount up that was missing when Jonathan was there will be seen by hausa s as wanting to make their reign ungovernable and will be visited with war.Wait 4 someone DT understand ur plight and achieve Biafra without shedding of blood or genocide.I rest my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by ejanla077: 3:22pm On May 25, 2017
wen is our oba coming out

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mbediogu(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:
Osibanjo must be reading a script from his Fulani slave masters! Being a lawyer he should be familiar with the UN deceleration on the right to self determination and the African charter on the right to preserve a culture, people and tribe if need be.
Am highly disappointed in his shallow reasoning on a global matter (refreerandum) that is sweeping the world at a time the Scotts and Britain are looking to break away through diplomatic means.

This is 2017 and no war would be required for a people to choose how they wish to be govern and how they live. angry

Playing father in law's role between 1966 -70. Issorite.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Sprumbaba: 3:25pm On May 25, 2017
DrGoodman:

Of course, you as a Nigerian, and you are expected to have foul mouth and an uncouth attitude.

As a Biafran, I Will allow you wallow in your misery. Go find someone else to throw bad words around with.

Don't worry, we are praying for you. Your Biafran passport must be new.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by bauer36(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2017
war or no war...biafra must go.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by koropotopoto: 3:26pm On May 25, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
You are talking to airheads here. The only thing that drives their being is raw emotions rather than logic and reason.

Imagine these people comparing their agitation to that of Brexit, isn't that sheer stupidity?

Much as i want them the fvck out of this hood, it irks me no end just how silly they sound collectively. The equivalent of Brexit to us would be Nigeria leaving, say, AU or ECOWAS and uk's equivalent of what these dolts are seeking here is the Scottish agitation, an agitation that has bore no tangible fruits for eons!

I wish I could just wave some magic wand and have them go the fvck off before dawn.

Unfunny clowns.
[/s]
Rubbish post

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by markemcee(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2017
Davash222:
Hard to say, but I must say it, Osibanjo seems to be loosing credibility recently..
He wasn't like this the last time Buhari left for treatment. Something is wrong somewhere.

because everyone knows him as the acting president doesn't mean he is in power. he is just like a dog obeying his mater
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Sprumbaba: 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

And you are?? Abeg shift!

Lol. Shift go biafraland dot com This is Afonja website. Carry your agitation go your Biafuro

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by xelly: 3:27pm On May 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
Well said prof.
Those leeches have no idea what's coming. They think they can sit their ugly asses down in other people's land while they shut others out from theirs.

They don't reason normally so I expect them to shout afonja as usual.
You lots will relocate whether you like it or not, no Army or police will come to your rescue when we are set to drive you away

Between you and those asking for referendum, who is drumming for war?
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 3:30pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

I did think you were delusional but not to the height of personality disorders attached to it! Good thing I guessed you are an ewedu eating brown roofer because you speak from 10 sides of your mouth and your nose too! We are all biafrains indeed!
Your own begging comes with advance learners dictionary
My pain is that you are not educated. Sometimes you write, you struggle to spell correctly but still on the whole you are not educated. Cos if you are you'd understand the nuances of my opinions but unfortunately you are not.
Ewedu? Ohhhhhh I love that soup as much as I love Afam soup, white soup, banga soup abancha, miya koka, fura de nono, massa, edikakong, ikpankuko, gbegiri, okoho soup and I am looking forward to enjoying more varieties of our Nigerian Cuisine. Kai to grow for Base dey sweet. It frees one's mind from the clutter of tribalism and narrow-mindedness which this confused, rustic Abakaliki Hunter is suffering from.

What did I say from the beginning :take action. Simple, but your nettled and cobweb filled brain misconstrued it as me being against Biafra. You too mumu abeg. I give up. You are an irredeemable simpleton. God himself cannot heal you from dullaria.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Icon79(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2017
Bro, don't mind the houseboy, he's just saying what his masters told him to say.

Trust me, he can't do otherwise. He's just an ordinary houseboy sad

O pari

vantage001:
A second civil war? Where is this nincompoop getting that from?
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Mujtahida: 3:46pm On May 25, 2017
xcolanto:

Uncomprehendable trash as usual!
@ bolded where is your advanced learners dictionary you keep begging with? You dropped it off for a second yes? OK I get it, your based in the states and this is how you roll! I ganna wanna type of guy huh! OK keep begging and don't forget that advanced learners now boy! grin wink
Guy I beg you, shame dey catch me here ooo. Where you comot from? I am not sure you are even Ibo. Please don't embarrass the intelligent and well balanced Ibos I have as friends. You are a shame. I talk small you call me afonja, you call me unity bla bla bla, I yarn slang you call me ganna wanna. Are you so daft?
As for your advanced learners dictionary shove it down your pipe. Go get yourself nursery school primer, read Eze goes to school, Akin the Drummer Boy, Shettima the slave Boy, Juju island, One Week , One Trouble. Don't go near Advanced learners dictionary because it will just crack your pothead and make you insane. Now you are merely exhibiting your bovine idiocy and I can hardly cope, I wonder what it would look like if you become insane. Absolute mumu!
*Modified Mazi Onyema wetin be UN Deceleration again? Where did the UN accelerate to before you now want them to decelerate? Please leave this thread before you spread the peculiar mis- spelling virus you have been cursed with
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Kemperor: 3:49pm On May 25, 2017
Coordinating President i am disappointed in you...

As a Pastor you didn't talk about the deaths caused by your government (Biafra, southern Kaduna, Shiite, herdsmen)... Almost one million deaths within 2 years..

Only God will judge you... Keep dancing to the tone of your Hausa / Fulani masters... From the abundance of the hearth the mouth speaks.. U are a wicked man...

Never trust an Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by BiafraAmaka(m): 3:49pm On May 25, 2017
spartan117:

are u asking a question or just displaying your ignorance?

So people asking for their freedom will amount to civil war?are you sensible at all
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 3:49pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:

Abeg comot for my front.

Na you go carry your bigoted and jaundiced view comot for my front because I can't remember quoting you first. wink

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 3:51pm On May 25, 2017
jomonic:

Very well understood. As it stands head or tail the Yoruba are not worse off. At least they have a better share of the pie from the overlord Hausa / Fulani. But they wont mind a struggle led by the Igbo as long as danger to the Yoruba is remote. This has worked very well for you so far but its really tough to appreciate this level of dubiousness.

In the entire history of Nigeria, we have never have any cooperation with Igbos. Igbos have always cooperated with the Hausa/Fulani mostly on servitude level. That position was only altered by GEJ.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by DrGoodman: 3:52pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

Somebody thought that way, he is now a vegetable in London. Osinbade should be careful. grin
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by reiddecuti: 3:53pm On May 25, 2017
Believe me, this man Osibanjo can not fix Nigeria problems. I don't think the man who is capable and willingly to TRY is born yet.

Not for this COUNTRY for now.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by misteryman: 3:56pm On May 25, 2017
gberra:
Igbos are fools tongue

And you are a double fool, Afonja

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by misteryman: 3:59pm On May 25, 2017
bikerboy1:
grin VP has been indoctrinated by the cabals grin
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Marpol: 4:05pm On May 25, 2017
ikp120:

They're asking for an exit, which is 10000000% their right. Referendum is a right, not a privilege.

But what the VP is thinking about is war. Britain didn't fight with EU to exit. Scotland nko? Etc. A guy of his caliber should call for Referendum instead of sounding the trumpet of war which only exists in his head.

Bro, the Igbos have learnt, but the rest of Nigeria, including the VP, has not learnt from history.

The Igbos are doing all they can to leave. Please is it by force to remain in a nation?

Even Texas and California were once calling for their exit from USA. It's not a big deal bro.

Have Igbos ever asked for a referendum? Has Nnamdi Kalu or Ralph Uwazurike ever asked for a referendum? The way we are going about it all our body language suggests is civil war else why would Kalu be asking for guns?

Do you need a gun to hold a referendum?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 25, 2017
simplycarro:

In the entire history of Nigeria, we have never have any cooperation with Igbos. Igbos have always cooperated with the Hausa/Fulani mostly on servitude level. That position was only altered by GEJ.

Quite clearly you guys are the main reason for all the turmoil. One day it will be clear to all. You are correct. The Igbo does not really have any problems with the Hausa save the Nzeogu coup. Buhari said so in a recent expo by FFK. I mean the issues with the Hausa is know so it is solvable. What is your problem with the Igbo?
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 4:11pm On May 25, 2017
jomonic:

Quite clearly you guys are the main reason for all the turmoil. One day it will be clear to all. You are correct. The Igbo does not really have any problems with the Hausa save the Nzeogu coup. Buhari said so in a recent expo by FFK. I mean the issues with the Hausa is know so it is solvable. What is your problem with the Igbo?

I should rather ask you what is your problem with Yorubas, you've always try to undermine Yorubas right from the onset, to the point that Azikwe working in tandem with his Northern masters undermined the Western region by creating what they termed Mid-West region, just to cut Awolowo influence.
So let me ask you once again, what is your problem with your problem with yorubas?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by neocortex: 4:15pm On May 25, 2017
The saying is truth.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by Ngokafor(f): 4:19pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:

Abeg comot for my front.

.....'Yoruba mandate' indeed,Dont sweat the small stuff....I think the Yoruba mandate is to wash plates and clean toilets for hausa-fulani in Aso-rock and chase Biafran agitators all over the place..cos i cant no effing mandate from any of them aside the ones i have stipulated.
Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by simplycarro: 4:21pm On May 25, 2017
neocortex:
He is right, only fools learn from Experience.
If you think he is wrong, don't just bark on the
internet, put your money where your mouth is,
move your business to your homeland and let us
see how that tiny strip will contain 40 million
people.
Remember, no refugee policy.

Honestly, deep inside me, it is my wish they go!!. I really want them to go, nationhood should be by choice at the end of the day.
They are becoming an emotional, physical and moral burden on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Only Fools Learn From Experience, The Wise From History – Osinbajo by neocortex: 4:24pm On May 25, 2017
Akinz0126:

Bro well said since 1960 till date what have we achieved as a nation am an afonja but make eeverything scatter am behind my biafra guys

Sorry who is an afonja ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

State Chief Of Protocol's Children Visit Buhari During Sallah In Daura. Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women / Gov Okorocha Commissions Shoprite In Owerri (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.