Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) (37260 Views)

Bariga Ferry Terminal And Access Road Will Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Pictures) / President Buhari Lands In Daura As Elections Commence Tomorrow (PHOTOS) / Fayemi All Smiles At A Rehearsal For His Swearing In Tomorrow(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 6:46pm On May 25, 2017
Can i make love to bae in the so called pleasure park? grin cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by XtrmeBachelor(m): 6:46pm On May 25, 2017
Judasjudas:
The question is.. how long will this Park last?
bro! Just wetin dey my mind ! How long will it last?
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by darlenese(f): 6:46pm On May 25, 2017
Did u say pleasure?

It sounds like...
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by Schematics: 6:47pm On May 25, 2017
We were part of the team that made this project possible. Wike is carrying everyone along.

#Rivers State is moving forward.

Abagworo, I will make out time to see you and your poor old mother after the commissioning. No excuses this time. We just got into town this evening.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by martinlooter(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2017
Op, holding an umbrella for a senior govt official is not a duty, it is a privilege, I don't see what the big deal here is, if you're a gentleman with respect and honour, you hold umbrella out for them, whether they be women, governor, or children, stop politicising everything.
Op, even if na you, you go hold pass umbrella, stop being more catholic than the pope.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by Sanchase: 6:51pm On May 25, 2017

When i see the so called Law makers in Nigeria i just recall "It is finished for Nigeria".

How can these old dull brains move the country forward !!!

Ordinarily these fools cannot hold a minute conversation with real politicians like Obama, Emmanuel Macron etc.

Terrible !!!
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by macarson2k(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2017
martinlooter:
Op, holding an umbrella for a senior govt official is not a duty, it is a privilege, I don't see what the big deal here is, if you're a gentleman with respect and honour, you hold umbrella out for them, whether they be women, governor, or children, stop politicising everything.
Op, even if na you, you go hold pass umbrella, stop being more catholic than the pope.

Don't mind the haters!
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 6:55pm On May 25, 2017
Davash222:

And who said those people you mentioned are innocent Can't we stop this politics of hate and ethnicity for once??

Mind you, I'm a non Partisan.
Shut up there, liar
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by iberibe1(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2017
grin
free2ryhme:

cant you make this money with your family member
grin
free2ryhme:

cant you make this money with your family member
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:02pm On May 25, 2017
Olisa Metuh don turn to boy boy.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by Splashme: 7:03pm On May 25, 2017
careytommy7:
Wike is working
Haters are hating

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by mudiana(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2017
where is the pleasure in this pleasure park?
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by rollingrocks: 7:07pm On May 25, 2017
Why do I see more of WIKE than the PARK itself? angry angry angry angry
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by zmtoz: 7:20pm On May 25, 2017
Port Harcourt pleasure park indeed

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2017
Ok the roads at Ogbunabali look good but this pleasure park is ugly and uninspiring.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by victorazy(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2017
maintenance remaining
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 25, 2017
And I Thot Casablanca Was The Only Tourist Attraction In Ph. We Look 4ward To The Commission Of The Latest Red Light District In Town
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by Irishrena1(f): 7:29pm On May 25, 2017
is there an entry fee?
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by sirelliot: 7:44pm On May 25, 2017
zoba88:
more
In the mind of APC e-rats,Wike is not working.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by drshrewd: 8:01pm On May 25, 2017
this has to be the worst pleasure park l have ever seen. the water fountain gushing out muddy dirty water. the environs that aught to be landscaped and adorned with lushy greenery ls water logged and dirty. if you go to the park with white get ready to get out with brown.
wike is at best a mediocre
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by snipesdam(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2017
zoba88:
Port Harcourt Pleasure Park is ready.It will be commissioned tomorrow.May I ask,is holding umbrella for politicians part of the job descriptions of our security officials?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/port-harcourt-pleasure-part-set-to-be.html?m=1

Why this place no get tennis court?
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2017
curvilicious:

You are too spoilt hummm

This is not a matter of being spoilt o. In this 21st century, expect any surprising and shocking news about debauchery.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 8:35pm On May 25, 2017
Did you just say APC governor? shocked

WhiteSoup:
APC government is an disgrace to sensibilities. How can an APC governor do this and say change?
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by Afonjafucker(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Holding of umbrella for someone who doesn't have an umbrella is not abnormal.

If you go fast food or bank and rain dey fall, security go come meet you for motor with umbrella. So no big deal abeg.

I hear the park is very nice but I cannot see the niceness from this picture!

Trust me, the place is nice. op did a really poor job with the pictures
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:03pm On May 25, 2017
PROUD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 11:06pm On May 25, 2017
pls were is the park located.. and is there any entrance fee ? someone should help with answer
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by iukpe: 11:46pm On May 25, 2017
What is the pleasure park for?
Re: Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) by iukpe: 6:33pm On May 26, 2017
martinlooter:

Its only our leaders who can show humility and do some of those things themselves. Afterall walking round a pleasure park I built and will be commissioning in a few hours and not yet open to the public as the governor i wouldn't need all those policemen walking beside me. I would want to go around myself.
However my staff would insist to help me with an umbrella when its raining and I am walking to the car, I most times prefer to just dash in the rain and jump in the car.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today / Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / Kano 2 Million Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Committee List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.