Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? (1983 Views)

Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / Can You Get Married Against Your Parent Wish? / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by refiner(f): 12:10am On May 26, 2017
They sure will be proud of their daughter after watching it...

Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by mzhorlah(f): 12:11am On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
I swear u can't stand watching it with them grin
there ain't anything so bad about it.
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 12:11am On May 26, 2017
FreddyKruger:

"Glory hole" like seriously? Just decisions? wink
boss it's not good,please withdraw that name and statement ,,think we are all having fun here, i beg u with respect sir
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 12:14am On May 26, 2017
mzhorlah:
there ain't anything so bad about it.
so you say,if you can't watch p*orn with your parent,then you can't watch your own live sex scene with them
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by mzhorlah(f): 12:15am On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
so you say,if you can't watch p*orn with your parent,then you can't watch your own live sex scene with them
I rest my case
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 12:16am On May 26, 2017
refiner:
lolz just tell me one thing they will be proud of haha,,,

surely the one they won't be proud of will be more than the one they will be proud of grin
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nobody: 12:16am On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
boss it's not good,please withdraw that name and statement ,,think we are all having fun here, i beg u with respect sir

What name
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 12:16am On May 26, 2017
mzhorlah:
I rest my case
you are welcome dear
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 12:17am On May 26, 2017
FreddyKruger:

What name
thought you were referring to her as glory hole
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
thought you were referring to her as glory hole

Ooops! thats auto correct for u man wink
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 12:19am On May 26, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Ooops! thats auto correct for u man wink
it's Ok boss,you are welcome
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nobody: 12:21am On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
you can share with me dear,may be I will learn from why you take certain decision.
quite long... Y ain't u sleeping?
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 12:24am On May 26, 2017
glowryhaa:
quite long... Y ain't u sleeping?
same reason you ain't sleeping,so tell me why you not sleeping yet
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
same reason you ain't sleeping,so tell me why you not sleeping yet
I had a long day...
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 12:30am On May 26, 2017
glowryhaa:
I had a long day...
ah really?Ok will keep you busy then grin
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nina4u(f): 7:40am On May 26, 2017
grin hell moddafukkin nooo this is my movie they don't deserve to know shiayt.. Lol
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2017
Nina4u:
grin hell moddafukkin nooo this is my movie they don't deserve to know shiayt.. Lol
it's a horror movie? grin
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nina4u(f): 9:02am On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
it's a horror movie? grin
its a success movie grin gnight have a beautiful day and always smile ur beautiful smile.. Its contagious
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2017
Nina4u:
its a success movie grin gnight have a beautiful day and always smile ur beautiful smile.. Its contagious
grin ok bye
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nina4u(f): 9:07am On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
grin ok bye
by the way your name making me laff out loud grin kossa in Swedish means cow so ur name is naija cow lmfao.. No offence.. U made my day
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2017
Nina4u:
by the way your name making me laff out loud grin kossa in Swedish means cow so ur name is naija cow lmfao.. No offence.. U made my day
lolz we have to talk in private then,let me tell you more about this name grin
lolz cow
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by MhizSylvia(f): 9:10am On May 26, 2017
I know I'm not perfect thou, but I will be glad to watch it with my parents
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nina4u(f): 9:11am On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
lolz we have to talk in private then,let me tell you more about this name grin
lolz cow
hahaha send me an email I respond in the morning
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 9:12am On May 26, 2017
MhizSylvia:
I know I'm not perfect thou, but I will be glad to watch it with my parents
and the love scene grin
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2017
Nina4u:
hahaha send me an email I respond in the morning
Ok will do my dear,enjoy your night smiley

1 Like

Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Doctorfitz: 2:39pm On May 27, 2017
refiner:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Change When They Gain Admission? / Oh Well, If It Isn't My Birthday... / Please Help I Can't Sleep....it Is Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.