Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Perfect Man (where Is He!) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Man (where Is He!) (7187 Views)

To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Ladies Its GAME TIME: Come Build Your Perfect Man / Is He A Near Perfect Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 18, 2010
na2day?:

did sum1 just call my name? cool cool cool
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by cescjay(m): 6:28am On Jan 18, 2010
there is nothing like the perfect man or perfect woman,nobody in this world is perfect.what if you finally find the man of your dreams and to him your not the girl of his dream?welcome to the real world.
anyway i fell your man is out there waiting for you,please dont let him go away because he is not perfect.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by na2day2(m): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2010
FL Gators:

shocked shocked shocked

oh bitter heart, u found me again
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by chrishenzo: 6:47am On Jan 18, 2010
[size=70pt]GOOGLE IT![/size]
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by centnaira: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2010
U may see a man n not like him but i tell u with time u guys could become bread n butter
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by lannre(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2010
I have seen people looking for perfect being,but non could find near perfect, someone once said if you need a compatible partner get a TV set,because the remote control will be in your hand. If you really want a change ,be the change you preach. Tolerance !
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by oluite(f): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2010
d perfect man can be found at NOWHERE,even u my dear arent perfect.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by jazzman3(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2010
THERE IS NO PERFECT MAN BABY, ITS ONLY GOD THAT IS PERFECT. wait no more.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Wrex(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2010
tayo_ast:

evry's perfect in their own little way. No one is ever complete
thats true man
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by texbiano(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2010
Try me!
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by DrKnow1(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2010
You'll wait till eternity.

[flash=535,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/BrGhghPTYZQ[/flash]
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Ojumiii(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]Wait for JESUS is a perfect man,
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by ohisng(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2010
Perfect Man? are u a Perfect woman? So why seek for that which u dont have nor can give??
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by akano1: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2010
looking for mr perfect may take you time. are you perfect on ur own side. beta wake before you turn laughing stock of men. kai i pity you big time.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by tonjoan: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2010
@OP: If indeed you find a perfect man, what then will be your role in his life? If you find a 70% guy, the rest of the 30% will come from you and that's why relationships are like a business deal. The guy who is 100% to you, if he exists, will never take you cos he doesn't need you (unless you are also 100% to him? That's like at least one chance in 10,000)

mavenbox, mavenbox, mavenbox. hmmmmm. You hit it right on point the way an experienced and highly understanding lady should. Been looking for a post of yours that will be deflated yet you keep covering your paths well. Keep being the good counsellor.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by legba1(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2010
@poster
want you to be sincere with your self.how perfect are you?are you fully educated or half,what is your definition of being fully educated.how many of a perfect person(s)/couples have you met in your life time?dont be decieved,if you're waiting for that man,you'd wait till you're 80yrs old and probably more.Look inward and settle for one of those 70% friends who've been winking and making genuine overtures.only that am married,best of luck in your search.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by journerman(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2010
u av pictured notin!

if truly that is your ideal man, then u shud b a polyandrist.  because if I av 1000 friends, all of them are FULLY n I mean FULLY educated.

ur dilemma is dat, u dnt rily kno wat u want in a man.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by otokx(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2010
There is no such thing as perfect man but some are a bit close.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by idifu(m): 11:33am On Jan 18, 2010
keep searchin you go jam am 1 day, though he no go easy , dont give up
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by wham(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2010
@Poster
Its not a bad thing to want someone who you can connect with intellectually.
(I just hope u are not mixing up school with enlightenment/education)

If I may ask, what exactly do u mean by the standard "fully-educated"?
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by beknown(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2010
@Poster

Can you behold the perfect man?

There is no such thing as perfect man. The reason why relationships are full of troubles today is because many people are chasing the impossible.

Man is mortal, so is a woman. Perfection is God.

Be careful what you are desiring.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by nosmas: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2010
A perfect man shocked shocked HERE I AM BUT IT A PITY I HAVE GONE WITH A WOMAN THAT TOOK ME AS I AM AND MADE ME PERFECT
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by airzzee(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2010

Loveme23 (f) « on: January 15, 2010, 03:52 PM »
Im in an bit of a dilemma, I have already pictured my perfect future husband and his qualities. The problem i have is every guy i seem to meet has similar qualities but dont seem to be the right person. do you think this is because i have alredy pictured that perfect man and am not willing to except anything less. the main quality of this person is to be well and fully educated not HALF!!!

Freiburger (m) « #3 on: January 15, 2010, 04:40 PM »

@ poster
U Sounds egoistic.

Nothing "sounds egoistic" there about her ideal husband. That's her dream. It is good for somebody to set a high standard for him/herself, a goal, a vision and be focused in life, so you are not confused and distracted by every fly crawling past your direction.

She has written her vision statement & needs to stick to it. I did that too, and got only one person scoring over 70% of what I wanted & took her as a wife. I made sure, however, that some major qualities were never compromised in the 70% - education was one of them.

Poster should know that getting 100% of a man/woman is IMPOSSIBLE, as no one is perfect.

@poster
Even when you (are about to) get married to your chosen one, you may need some books to help u understand your spouse. PERSONALITY PLUS, by Florence Litteure, will be a good one to teach you how to understand your own temperament, his temperament and your common/differing interests.

For your information, marriage is like the bitter kola: the taste to the tongue is different from the sound of its chewing. And like somebody said, “Marriage is an institution where the people outside want to go in and the people inside want to go out.” It is what you make of it that eventually becomes marriage for you and not necessarily external factors.

Good luck to you.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by 77ken: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2010
there`s one available, take a cab to 20 Jones crater mars.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] ; His name is Elmo
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by cuteromntc: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2010
bliv me he is in your drawer or wardrobe.doest kiss n tell,he is loyal n humble.he lets u send him into any trouble ,even d wildernerness.he is gentle wen u want him to n can be rough too.better stick with him 4lyf
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Fearcom(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2010
Please pick the appropriate answer to your question;(a.)You will eventually find and get married to your 'perfect' man,(b.)You will eventually die at a ripe old age after waiting for several fruitless and frustrating years for something that doesn't exist;(c.)accept that there is no such thing as a perfect man;after all,you ain't perfect yourself(d.)Whatever grin
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by otukpo(f): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
Right beside u.
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by worm(f): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
Im in an bit of a dilemma, I have already pictured my perfect future husband and his qualities. The problem i have is every guy i seem to meet has similar qualities but dont seem to be the right person. do you think this is because i have alredy pictured that perfect man and am not willing to except accept anything less. the main quality of this person is to be well and fully educated not HALF!!!

@poster

If finding a 'fully educated' man is your priority, then i need to be convinced that you are fully educated yourself!
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by pritybevx: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2010
Doesnt exist
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Mavenb0x(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2010
@tonjoan: Thanks! grin I'm glad you found my post useful smiley
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by Wrex(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2010
Continue waiting for the perfect man till you reach menopause.yeye girl, angry angry
Re: The Perfect Man (where Is He!) by koolchicco: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Topic

Are you a perfect Woman?

@Worm

Is that ur booty or a borrowed one? shocked shocked shocked undecided
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Doing This???? / / / Why Do Men Become Such Monsters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.