Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? (2674 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Abbeycharles(m): 11:44pm On May 25, 2017
Lewaluv:
Same reason why yahoo boys are popular. These ladies do not know they are being lied to.
Stop deceiving yourself.. It's not easy to hide your identity as a yahoo boy
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:45pm On May 25, 2017
Eglobalma:
I dont understand why you girls love fake guys so much. Why is it that you people always fall for guys who tell very obvious lies about themselves? With all the admiration i get from girls for being very goodlooking i never brag about it to the girls i meet in real life, instead i pretend to be a fool cuz i dont like living a fake life. Theres this ordinary looking guy in my street that has only met iceprince once in his life but brags to all the girls and women and children that hes a king and they believe him. This nigga still lives with his mom at 26 and yet manages to fool girls that hes a big time guy in abuja. Nigga disnt even use a good phone yet he jerry curls his hair and tell obvious lies. I use an iphone 6 and i dont ever woo any girl in my street i just mind my business , respect my elders and serve my God. Im in a perfect position to be a fake with all my natural endownments but i chose to follow the ways of my mentor bob nesta marley, the realest man that ever lived. So ladies why do you like fake guys who tell u sweet lies
Lol. OP is confused. Ask boss HardDon. cool
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 25, 2017
Sad but true

Ah can still smell jealousy

Cos mahn if yhu all about ya bizness,ah still don't c why yhu biiitchn abt his fake life, when in ya own word, he clearly z not up to yhu

But Fcvk it mahn, gotta ask z ya business abt opening thread for pple with fake lives

Eglobalma:

Shut the Bleep up on things u know nothing about. Yeah i may have sounded abit rude but the guy met my mum rubbishing my name just cuz i refuse to indulge with him in his fake lifestyle. They all trying to bring me down. A goodlooking guy who minds his own business in a street filled with jobless and fake people? You should know how that would turn out. I have never gone to any outing that i dont notice at least one girl stalking me with her eyes so dont talk to me about popularity or jealousy, im just angry hes tryna tarnish my image to my mom. U tell me what bizness does he have gossiping me to my mom, does that make sesnse to u? Whos jealous of who now? All i do is mind my bizness and its killing them.
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by pocohantas(f): 11:52pm On May 25, 2017
OLAJADON:

you don't have to believe any but it is the fact.
a guy think based on logic a woman think based on feeling that is why women will always love lies.
Both men and women can fall prey to lies, especially when emotions are involved, simple. Feel free to clutch onto your logic trophy and deny it all you want, guess it makes you feel better.

I can dig out several threads of the logical sex being lied to and played by the emotional sex.

Talk another thing abeg... grin
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 26, 2017
Eglobalma:

Shut the Bleep up on things u know nothing about. Yeah i may have sounded abit rude but the guy met my mum rubbishing my name just cuz i refuse to indulge with him in his fake lifestyle. They all trying to bring me down. A goodlooking guy who minds his own business in a street filled with jobless and fake people? You should know how that would turn out. I have never gone to any outing that i dont notice at least one girl stalking me with her eyes so dont talk to me about popularity or jealousy, im just angry hes tryna tarnish my image to my mom. U tell me what bizness does he have gossiping me to my mom, does that make sesnse to u? Whos jealous of who now? All i do is mind my bizness and its killing them.

Ooh & the plot thickens *twirls thumbs*

Oh, poor you! See me crying into my tea cup. Grow a fucking spine, you big baby! You said nothing about him gossiping about you with your mom in your initial post. I'm not a fucking mind reader, I gave my input based on the story you painted in your 1st post. Quite frankly, now I think you're just a paranoid nut. Because it doesn't make sense for everyone to be trying to bring you down as you claim. I'm starting to doubt the whole thing. I wouldn't put past you that you imagined everything. You sound delusional.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by barallanee(f): 7:19am On May 26, 2017
Bkos der believe der r nt lieing which mke dem fools...bkos the people that hav don't brag at all
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by barallanee(f): 7:19am On May 26, 2017
Bkos der believe der r nt lieing which mke dem fools...bkos the people that hav don't brag at all.
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Eglobalma: 11:05am On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Ooh & the plot thickens *twirls thumbs*

Oh, poor you! See me crying into my tea cup. Grow a fucking spine, you big baby! You said nothing about him gossiping about you with your mom in your initial post. I'm not a fucking mind reader, I gave my input based on the story you painted in your 1st post. Quite frankly, now I think you're just a paranoid nut. Because it doesn't make sense for everyone to be trying to bring you down as you claim. I'm starting to doubt the whole thing. I wouldn't put past you that you imagined everything. You sound delusional.

Na u sabi, all i know is nigga should mind his fvcking business and stop trying to bring me down. And yeah the part where people are obsessed with me isnt delusion my dear even my sister keeps asking me why do people stare at me and always disturb me so maybe im cursed or something. I have even tot of suicide cuz my life is the most creepy life anybody chould hv, even strangers notice it that people creep around me too much. So chill im not enjoying it i bought sniper once thats how much pain i type everything i type with. Google sniper and what it does.
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Drixxx(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2017
boiz2men:

to where sir
I knew you'd say that lol.
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by boiz2men(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2017
Drixxx:

I knew you'd say that lol.

grin
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by kester113(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Eglobalma:
I dont understand why you girls love fake guys so much. Why is it that you people always fall for guys who tell very obvious lies about themselves? With all the admiration i get from girls for being very goodlooking i never brag about it to the girls i meet in real life, instead i pretend to be a fool cuz i dont like living a fake life. Theres this ordinary looking guy in my street that has only met iceprince once in his life but brags to all the girls and women and children that hes a king and they believe him. This nigga still lives with his mom at 26 and yet manages to fool girls that hes a big time guy in abuja. Nigga disnt even use a good phone yet he jerry curls his hair and tell obvious lies. I use an iphone 6 and i dont ever woo any girl in my street i just mind my business , respect my elders and serve my God. Im in a perfect position to be a fake with all my natural endownments but i chose to follow the ways of my mentor bob nesta marley, the realest man that ever lived. So ladies why do you like fake guys who tell u sweet lies
Statistics have shown that this is common phenomenom amongs mankind(especially the female folks) but eehh ASK boss Dioxidane shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo. / Beautiful Triplets Celebrate Their 35th Birthday In Style (photos) / Airforce1 Is My Male Version Of Chioma #romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.