Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? (2647 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 90% Of Girls That Form And Brag Are Ugly. FACT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Eglobalma: 8:50pm On May 25, 2017
I dont understand why you girls love fake guys so much. Why is it that you people always fall for guys who tell very obvious lies about themselves? With all the admiration i get from girls for being very goodlooking i never brag about it to the girls i meet in real life, instead i pretend to be a fool cuz i dont like living a fake life. Theres this ordinary looking guy in my street that has only met iceprince once in his life but brags to all the girls and women and children that hes a king and they believe him. This nigga still lives with his mom at 26 and yet manages to fool girls that hes a big time guy in abuja. Nigga disnt even use a good phone yet he jerry curls his hair and tell obvious lies. I use an iphone 6 and i dont ever woo any girl in my street i just mind my business , respect my elders and serve my God. Im in a perfect position to be a fake with all my natural endownments but i chose to follow the ways of my mentor bob nesta marley, the realest man that ever lived. So ladies why do you like fake guys who tell u sweet lies

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 25, 2017
cos 90% of them like lies
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 25, 2017
@Op, just keep being yourself o, don't let them push you to hell by lying.... we all know where all liars are going......!!!
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by baZOOKer: 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
Lol
#works
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On May 25, 2017
It's very evident that ladies are very susceptible to lies and this has become a mystery to me till date.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by cutegentility(m): 9:04pm On May 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 25, 2017
Eglobalma:
I dont understand why you girls love fake guys so much. Why is it that you people always fall for guys who tell very obvious lies about themselves? With all the admiration i get from girls for being very goodlooking i never brag about it to the girls i meet in real life, instead i pretend to be a fool cuz i dont like living a fake life. Theres this ordinary looking guy in my street that has only met iceprince once in his life but brags to all the girls and women and children that hes a king and they believe him. This nigga still lives with his mom at 26 and yet manages to fool girls that hes a big time guy in abuja. Nigga disnt even use a good phone yet he jerry curls his hair and tell obvious lies. I use an iphone 6 and i dont ever woo any girl in my street i just mind my business , respect my elders and serve my God. Im in a perfect position to be a fake with all my natural endownments but i chose to follow the ways of my mentor bob nesta marley, the realest man that ever lived. So ladies why do you like fake guys who tell u sweet lies
See ur subtle bragging! IPhone indeed!
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's very evident that ladies are very susceptible to lies and this has become a mystery to me till date.
How exams Study hard o
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 25, 2017
Nma27:
See ur subtle bragging! IPhone indeed!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2017
Nma27:
How exams Study hard o

Person wey don grad.... You wan just fall him hand!!

Isi coconut wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2017
Nma27:
How exams Study hard o
Exam ke? I'm no longer in that league wink
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Person wey don grad.... You wan just fall him hand!!

Isi coconut wink
Lolz.... Isi ewu.
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by LordCrimson(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2017
Eglobalma:
I dunno why I find the iPhone part pretty unnecessary
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
Exam ke? I'm no longer in that league wink
Lol... Teasing ya.
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz.... Isi ewu.

Isi Mango angry kiss
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 25, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Isi Mango angry kiss
I hear ya...
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2017
Nma27:
Lol... Teasing ya.
May God have mercy on you sha cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by boiz2men(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2017
op... i dont think its the lies these girls like.... it could just be the guy they like... and as such anythg he says they dumbfully accept and believe. Also, some fantasize about their perfect guy and when a guy talks like anythg near that fantasy.. they instantly fall

in other news..

if you can make sharwarma, barbecue (fish and chicken)... you are in luck.. i want to sponsor your skill fnancially..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 25, 2017
I sense jealousy grin You're talking about someone else being fake & yet in the same breath you admit that you PRETEND to be a fool. What for? A fake calling another fake a fake, is all there is to this story. Oh & envy... disguised as something else. How about you stop pretending & be yourself, perhaps you'll attract genuine interest not based on whatever fake persona you put out there.

About Bob Marley, if you truly admire him,then you'd know he was about individuality. That's something you should focus on, your own individuality, instead of stalking & eavesdropping on the guy's conversations because he's more popular or whatever.

PS: not all girls like liars. Some of us can sense it & are put off by it. Perhaps the girls who fall for your neighbour's "expensive" lies, are simply gullible fools or golddiggers on a mission. Either way, you're better off because you sure don't want someone who you have to pretend to be someone else before they reciprocate.
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by mzhorlah(f): 9:45pm On May 25, 2017
cause they are so used with lies that they don't realize it when a guy is telling lies and the truth
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by pocohantas(f): 9:47pm On May 25, 2017
When you guys say girls love lies, makes it look like you tell her... "baby, I am about to lie to you...Atiku is my father".
You don't do that, do you? No!
No human being likes lies but a well packaged lie will sell. When love is involved, she might have doubts but love knows no lie.

Don't guys like lies? What else would make a guy ask your body count, when he knows he can't handle the truth.

Same way girls fake moan to validate a guy's sexual prowess.
Tell him he is wonderful in bed. grin

Ever wondered why the so called oloshos hook some kind correct guys? Lies! They know how to create false impression, always in bible study, cooking at home, reading history books. Just what my Nigerian brothers like to hear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by DrObum(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2017
OP, you just use style brag your own!
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Drixxx(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2017
boiz2men:
op... i dont think its the lies these girls like.... it could just be the guy they like... and as such anythg he says they dumbfully accept and believe. Also, some fantasize about their perfect guy and when a guy talks like anythg near that fantasy.. they instantly fall

in other news..

if you can make sharwarma, barbecue (fish and chicken)... you are in luck.. i want to sponsor your skill fnancially..
I'm right here sir,send me!
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 25, 2017
The problem is you want to have everything this fake guy has, okwia?
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by boiz2men(m): 11:10pm On May 25, 2017
Drixxx:

I'm right here sir,send me!

to where sir
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by OLAJADON: 11:19pm On May 25, 2017
pocohantas:
When you guys say girls love lies, makes it look like you tell her... "baby, I am about to lie to you...Atiku is my father".
You don't do that, do you? No!
No human being likes lies but a well packaged lie will sell. When love is involved, she might have doubts but love knows no lie.

Don't guys like lies? What else would make a guy ask your body count, when he knows he can't handle the truth.

Same way girls fake moan to validate a guy's sexual prowess.
Tell him he is wonderful in bed. grin

Ever wondered why the so called oloshos hook some kind correct guys? Lies! They know how to create false impression, always in bible study, cooking at home, reading history books. Just what my Nigerian brothers like to hear.
1. am not sure you understand how guys think, a guy will always know when a girl lie for him except he just want to act neutral women fall for lies, there is a difference.
2. when a guy ask your bodycount and you tell him the truth and your truth is more than what he expected of you, it automatically bruises his ego, it not lie it is just ego, he guy can't imagine stand reasoning how his future wife was sample by 40 guy, it just won't work. some guys that are mature will stay immature ones will go so it is not lie, it is just male pride or call it ego.
3. a olosho hooking a correct guy is based on the guy interest, he has definitely seen something in her that he think she is unique not the expertise in forming to be wife material by doing chores. we guys know what we want, when we like A girl we like her for real except if she Bleep up in the future that when we now start to play game.
a guy think with his head and love with his heart, a girl love and think with heart(feelings) not head hope you get it.
that is why women love lies.
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Eglobalma: 11:22pm On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:
I sense jealousy grin You're talking about someone else being fake & yet in the same breath you admit that you PRETEND to be a fool. What for? A fake calling another fake a fake, is all there is to this story. Oh & envy... disguised as something else. How about you stop pretending & be yourself, perhaps you'll attract genuine interest not based on whatever fake persona you put out there.

About Bob Marley, if you truly admire him,then you'd know he was about individuality. That's something you should focus on, your own individuality, instead of stalking & eavesdropping on the guy's conversations because he's more popular or whatever.

PS: not all girls like liars. Some of us can sense it & are put off by it. Perhaps the girls who fall for your neighbour's "expensive" lies, are simply gullible fools or golddiggers on a mission. Either way, you're better off because you sure don't want someone who you have to pretend to be someone else before they reciprocate.

Shut the Bleep up on things u know nothing about. Yeah i may have sounded abit rude but the guy met my mum rubbishing my name just cuz i refuse to indulge with him in his fake lifestyle. They all trying to bring me down. A goodlooking guy who minds his own business in a street filled with jobless and fake people? You should know how that would turn out. I have never gone to any outing that i dont notice at least one girl stalking me with her eyes so dont talk to me about popularity or jealousy, im just angry hes tryna tarnish my image to my mom. U tell me what bizness does he have gossiping me to my mom, does that make sesnse to u? Whos jealous of who now? All i do is mind my bizness and its killing them.
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by pocohantas(f): 11:31pm On May 25, 2017
OLAJADON:

1. am not sure you understand how guys think, a guy will always know when a girl lie for him except he just want to act neutral women fall for lies, there is a difference.
2. when a guy ask your bodycount and you tell him the truth and your truth is more than what he expected of you, it automatically bruises his ego, it not lie it is just ego, he guy can't imagine stand reasoning how his future wife was sample by 40 guy, it just won't work. some guys that are mature will stay immature ones will go so it is not lie, it is just male pride or call it ego.
3. a olosho hooking a correct guy is based on the guy interest, he has definitely seen something in her that he think she is unique not the expertise in forming to be wife material by doing chores. we guys know what we want, when we like A girl we like her for real except if she Bleep up in the future that when we now start to play game.
a guy think with his head and love with his heart, a girl love and think with heart and head. hope you get it.
that is why women love lies.
Eeya!
I would have believed all this when I was in primary school.
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by KelvinCX(m): 11:34pm On May 25, 2017
Girls fall in love with what they hear boys fall in love with what they see girls wear makeup boys lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by OLAJADON: 11:36pm On May 25, 2017
pocohantas:

Eeya!
I would have believed all this when I was in primary school.
you don't have to believe any but it is the fact.
a guy think based on logic a woman think based on feeling that is why women will always love lies.
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Lewaluv(f): 11:42pm On May 25, 2017
Same reason why yahoo boys are popular. These ladies do not know they are being lied to.
Re: Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them??? by Abbeycharles(m): 11:42pm On May 25, 2017
OP, but na bragging you dey do so nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ugliest Celebrities Of All Time / 100 People Die Yearly During Masturbation In Germany / Help! Is It Blessing Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.