Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos (55588 Views)

If You Collect Money From A Guy After Sex, You Are Olosho - Young Nigerian Lady / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 25, 2017
Jayceon:
I don't think you need a Jamaican when Jayceon is just next door wink

LOL! But African guys are so last season. They're for old white ladies. We're going international now, mon kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by bamdly(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2017
JAZZ TINX D GIRL MAMA TRY OMO MI MA L'OKO TINZ
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Sunofgod(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2017
The both resemble..''Ghana!....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by KingGBsky(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:
Congrats to them smiley TBH, he's nothing like I expected. I expected some guy with dreadlocks. Perhaps the Jamaican accent did the work wink

My own loading soon when I marry my Jamaican crush Gyptian tongue

Sorry he is married. better find one guy for ur backyard marry. Baby no time.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Lloydfolarin: 10:41pm On May 25, 2017
The only naira girls with white guys are the ugly one with mannerless attitude hence their decision to patch their tent with ugly, tiny, old or fat white guys.

A lovely and good naija girls are already taken by fellow Nigerian guys before you say Jack Robinson

Finally, few naija girls end up with refused-among-white-girls white guys just to get papers.

And lest before i forget, some naija girls with their Village mentality and lack of education ll go extra length to be with these ugly white men just to have mixed race children. What a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 25, 2017
KingGBsky:

Sorry he is married. better find one guy for ur backyard marry. Baby no time.

grin

Well, I'm his true love, he just doesn't know it yet tongue

I didn't know he was married though. That sucks embarassed Off to Kendrick Lamar then grin No time here either.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 10:44pm On May 25, 2017
Jayceon:
I don't think you need a Jamaican when Jayceon is just next door wink
Dude go get those cows
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 10:45pm On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

grin

I didn't know he was married though. That sucks embarassed Off to Kendrick Lamar then grin No time here either.
KL is taken too. tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL! But African guys are so last season. They're for old white ladies. We're going international now, mon kiss
haha,he will only have you guard his ganja farm 24/7...but Jamaicans are Africans anyway

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by aggahegbema(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Sweet,congrats may God bless dis wonderful union
igbo jam ogogoro,ja rastafara
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 25, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Dude go get those cows
lol...I only got goats
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by dasparrow: 10:49pm On May 25, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
The only naira girls with white guys are the ugly one with mannerless attitude hence their decision to patch their tent with ugly, tiny, old or fat white guys.

A lovely and good naija girls are already taken by fellow Nigerian guys before you say Jack Robinson

Finally, few naija girls end up with refused-among-white-girls white guys just to get papers.

And lest before i forget, some naija girls with their Village mentality and lack of education ll go extra length to be with these ugly white men just to have mixed race children. What a shame!!!

And the Nigerian men who marry old fat women old enough to give birth to them are not shameless abi? if you are going to criticize, do so justly. You can't just criticize your women and ignore what some Nigerian men are doing. I guess Nigerian men marry old fat oyibo women for green card and God knows what else.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Prince4945(m): 10:50pm On May 25, 2017
Am I d only one that feells like the guy looks alot like 50cent??..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by idu1(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2017
dingbang:
see how dem resemble each other....
effect of co-habitation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 25, 2017
Evablizin:
Sweet,congrats may God bless dis wonderful union
Amen, I also pray for yours too smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by KingGBsky(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2017
ZarZar:

grin

lol ..you don't have chill at all o. but what happened to your Nigerian artists?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 10:53pm On May 25, 2017
Jayceon:
lol...I only got goats
LMAO lets hear what zarzat has gotta say abou this
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by AreaFada2: 10:57pm On May 25, 2017
LOOKING good.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by winj3: 10:59pm On May 25, 2017
check with Mugabe first, he knows a lot about them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by mmsen: 11:07pm On May 25, 2017
lonelydora:
At least the guy is not on dreadlocks like most Jamaicans.

Most Jamaicans don't have locks.

That is a very ignorant statement.

Anyway, what is wrong with locks? Is it not their natural hair?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Nickymezor(f): 11:07pm On May 25, 2017
Nt bad...Congratz to dem.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by mmsen: 11:08pm On May 25, 2017
dasparrow:

And the Nigerian men who marry old fat women old enough to give birth to them are not shameless abi? if you are going to criticize, do so justly. You can't just criticize your women and ignore what some Nigerian men are doing. I guess Nigerian men marry old fat oyibo women for green card and God knows what else.

They're both disgraceful.

I didn't see anything in his post to suggest that what the men are doing is right.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 25, 2017
Cute couple. You can tell they're made for each other. I love her locs too! I'm sure that caught his eye; Jamaican men appreciate locs.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by twilliamx(m): 11:13pm On May 25, 2017
This guy wey resemble yoruba guy
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by ipodstinks: 11:15pm On May 25, 2017
So to you op, a Jamaican they bear Derin abi?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by londoner: 11:17pm On May 25, 2017
lonelydora:
At least the guy is not on dreadlocks like most Jamaicans.

You don't know many Jamaicans do you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by salford: 11:18pm On May 25, 2017
someone called Derin is now Jamaican
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by DexteryJoe(m): 11:18pm On May 25, 2017
I thought dey r medical students,and dey have diz kinda tym to be snapping picture up and down, una no go go Jack abi?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Abbeycharles(m): 11:26pm On May 25, 2017
Why two of them come ugly nah? Anyway it's not my business
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by londoner: 11:27pm On May 25, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Don't lie to yourself. Many beautiful and educated Nigerian girls and women are marrying White. The White men choose them......or did you think Nigerian men are our ONLY option?
Lol look while Nigerian men criticise and hurl abuse about Nigerian women some White men see value in us. So please keep your crybaby egotistical whining for Becky. What you think is dirt is a diamond to someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by lepasharon(f): 11:28pm On May 25, 2017
crackhouse:
Chai! Bloggers and lies na 5 & 6. This guy is pure Igbo guy from Anambra state but he was brought up in Jamaica. I know him well.

I thought so. He doesnt look jamaican
Re: Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 25, 2017
What a cute couple! I really love, love kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.