Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? (915 Views)

Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? / Is It Advisable To Date Your Neighbour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? by igbele(f): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2010
If one hav a fiance, as a result of distance, one thing led to the other,u fell in luv with another guy/gal,though u luvd ur fiance most and out of guilty conscience u hav decided to confess to him/her b4 he/she gets to know about it. is it advisable? How would u feel if it is u?
Re: Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2010
If you plan to stay with your fiance, don't.

If you plan to leave him/her for this new catch then confess.

Then again, it depends, if it's just a case of crushing/falling in love yet not having done anything physical, the things advised above are fine, however, if that's not the case, I don't know, well, I know what is morally right to do but hmmm.
Re: Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? by Secretz(f): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2010
ibkaye:

Then again, it depends, if it's just a case of crushing/falling in love yet not having done anything physical, the things advised above are fine, however, if that's not the case, I don't know, well, I know what is morally right to do but hmmm.

I agree, but it needs to be broken off with the new person if you plan to stay. How easy that would be after you have already 'fallen in love' with the new catch, I don't know.
Re: Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2010
Secretz:

I agree, but it needs to be broken off with the new person if you plan to stay. How easy that would be after you have already 'fallen in love' with the new catch, I don't know.
Exactly
Re: Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? by Pamperme: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2010
i wouldnt do that if i were you. lipsrsealed  Whether you had sex with the new guy or not, don tell  lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? by foyeks2001(f): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2010
Pamperme:

i wouldnt do that if i were you. lipsrsealed Whether you had sex with the new guy or not, don tell lipsrsealed

good one
@poster
wat kind of question is that
tell him n kiss that lovely relationship goodbye
lol
pls dont even say sumtin of that to him because men are extremely jelouse
Re: Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2010
@poster
see all these hypocrite women in here telling you NOT to tell. SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!!!

seriously, it all depends on what kind of relationship/marriage you are looking to build.

- if you are looking for a relationship of lies, dishonesty and distrust then dont say anything and accept the fact that your man now has ALL THE RIGHTS to go and cheat on you (since thats what you are doing and think its right). remember that a lie can never be hidden forever.

- if you are looking for an honest and respectful relationship  based on trust then be open minded and let your husband-to-be know exactly who you are and what you did. if he truly loves you then he will understand that you are only human and that you can make mistakes. the point is to learn from what you did and to let HIM decide if he want to stick with you or not.

having a long distance relationship is not a reason for people to go and cheat, if your toto is on fire then go take a cold shower, buy yourself a dil-do and fukc yourself to sleep. if you cant then communicate with your man and let him know whats happening to you and what kind of person you are.

also the fact that you are talking about falling in love with that other cat is worrying. any man would understand if you fukced someone out of frustration/loneliness/horniness(or whatever you want to call it) but you obviously were dating that other guy, therefore living a relationship. . . . .  and now you are even talking of love?! why were you marrying the first guy for?! was it really for love? is there a second agenda?

put yourself in your fiance's shoes and ask yourself: what would you want him to do if he was the one fukcing around? would you want him to tell you and try to work with you in finding a solution or to not tell you and not learn the consequences of his action and therefore keep on doing it well after marriage until you finally catch him?
Re: Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? by omega25red(m): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2010
if your fiance would find out anyway, you might as well come out and say what you need to say so that you can start working it out but if he/she wont find out, you should break up with them or keep your mouth shut
Re: Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? by GL(f): 1:15am On Jan 16, 2010
i would say, if you plan to go back to your fiance confess. if you plan to stick to the new guy don't. no need keeping lies and secrets in the relationship. it would probably come out someday and then you won't be prepared for the consequences.
Re: Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? by TOPE20001(f): 1:37am On Jan 16, 2010
ibkaye:

I concur wink
Re: Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? by henryhemon(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2010
If u want a lasting relationship be honest in it but if u want fling then break up n do ur thing n not dying with guilt.its better to tell n be relieve of ur burden.
Re: Is It Advisable To Make This Confession? by Youngpo413: 5:54am On Nov 24, 2014
igbele:
If one hav a fiance, as a result of distance, one thing led to the other,u fell in luv with another guy/gal,though u luvd ur fiance most and out of guilty conscience u hav decided to confess to him/her b4 he/she gets to know about it. is it advisable? How would u feel if it is u?

yes?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be Caring And Not Taken For A Fool: / How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! / Me And My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.